Worries

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa had just finished all of her exams for the day and made her way to the Great Hall where she sat down but did not eat.
She felt hollow inside and highly embaressed.
You got EVERY answer wrong, you're useless.. I can tell you for sure that you've failed Potions..
Larissa groaned and buried her head in her hands.

(libby or robert..libby or robert..robert or libby...decisions decisions...XD)

(oky doky then...)

Libby wandered into the great hall for (breaky? lunch? dindins? lol xD) and sat down slowly next to Larissa. "Hey. You alright?" she asked. "Have you done all your exams yet?" she wondered, Larissa looked tired.

Larissa made a slight frightened squeel when Liberty said exams.
She looked up and into Libby's green eyes.
"My life is over, they'll send me back to that annoying half-veela and her troubles.. I don't want to go home. I hate it there.. Especially now." Larissa returned to her previous position.

Libby wasn't too sure what she meant by especially now. She knew what had happened but had no idea why she wouldn't go home. "Erm, what are you doing over the holidays?" she asked trying to distract her. "I'm going flying with some friends if you want to come too" she offered smiling. She was also tempted to ask why her life was over, but left it. If laris wanted to pursue that convosation she could.

(btw i nearly oh so nealy finished the 3rd twilight book. me and mara in clas wer talking bout it "edwards says to jacob when hes in sleeping bag with bells, "Oh jacob! keep your fantasies to yourself" and jacobs like "oh im sorry, get out of my head" and grins)

((Lol))

Larissa perked up slightly. "I'm staying with Robert.. at his house." She grinned broadly, "I can't wait to meet his family and learn what muggles do.. I mean, like.. Well.. What sort of games muggle children play" She smiled again and flicked her hair back.

Libby was glad she was happy but sighed as she thought she wouldn't see her over christmas. "Tha's nice" she said simply, taking a sip of her drink and smiling.

(lol must take one dog with his legs crossed for a trot..brb)

((Lol ok, must go steal cake. x))

Larissa noticed Libby's sigh.
"Libs?" She asked gently, "Are you going home for the holidays?"

(lol save me some)

Libby shook her head. "No, but i have quite a few other plans with friends" she smiled. "Did you ever go back to talk with Robert then? You must've if you're going to his house" she smiled.

"Well," Larissa said, blushing slightly, "We're friends again.. I said I didn't want to go home to my house and he asked me if I wanted to go to his.. I will be here though for half the holiday." She smiled at Libby, hoping she'd made the right choice.

Libby grinned. "Cool! Is the yule ball still on for you both? I mean are you still going together?" she asked.

(lol who cares if i already know the answeR? libby doesnt XD)

"Er.. Yeah.." Larissa hid her face behind her curtain of hair as she blushed furiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back