OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
One of the guys at my work quit today, and I landed a lot of extra hours. Long story short is I'm looking at working 5 or more days a week & that means VEEERRRYYY reduced time on here.

The work situation won't be permanent, but I'm looking at being busy 7 days a week next year with work and school together. So I might not have time for this place for much longer. :( but I'll try and stick it out as best I can. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

~ Zach

On the bright side, more hours means more money. :r
Don't run yourself down!

~Cyndi

An update.

Started TAFE yesterday: HNZ is unblocked on their proxy, so is Facebook. Sounds pretty manageable to me. :r
The workload isn't huge, there's just going to be a lot of studying for me to do. I have one day at home a week where I work online on the computer & one half day where I need to do online things, but I'm working that time instead. Luckily the only thing is accessible 364 days a year.

Work is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. I have a sport thing on Thursdays & Sundays for me time.

Overall, it's looking pretty manageable to for me. I get 20-ish hours a week at work, so I get decent income.

~ Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back