Working.

Maria gave him some blanket too while saying ' Im going to feel like a jerk for taking all of it.' She looked at him when he said he knew she wasn't fond of the forest. ' To be honest I'm not an outdoorsy person one bot, more of a city girl. If your really not enjoying my company I can leave.' Maria teased

Max laughed and said"Well I am too but the outdoors can be very calming to tell the truth." He then kissed her and said"I love having you're company so I hope you don't think I am not enjoying it." He smiled.

' How can you enjoy the outdoors? I mean if I find a bug on me I ll run a mile trying to get it off, trip on the branches and just somehow end up getting hurt. That's why I stay away.' Maria said half laughing. It just clicked in her head that she would be here all night. ' If my parents knew I was spending the night night in a forest with a boy, they would not be very pleased.' Maria informed.

Max laughed and said"Yea well you chose to spend you're night in the forest with a boy." Max was laughing now and then kissed her and said"Don't worry I won't kill you." He then kissed her again to let her know he was only joking.

' Oh so it's my fault if I end up dying?' Maria said jokingly and denied his kiss. Her parents didn't know Max so they can't judge. She snuggled in the blanket, it was really cosy. ' Just for that you are not allowed to kiss anymore.' Maria sad trying to keep a straight face.

Max laughed and then said"alright fair enough." He then looked at the entrance which looked okay and saw Maria snuggled in the blanket and said"You look pretty cute like that."

' Nice try but the rule still implies.' She said while ruffling his hair. She wasn't scared as before being out here in the middle of the night. It seemed like they weren't as deep as she expected. There was an owl making sounds outside while freaked Maria out a bit. ' What was that?' She asked

Max laughed then said"ill go check it out it is probably just an owl." He then walked outside and looked around as he walk he felt something scratch his leg and looked down at it."Hmm doesn't look bad."Max said out loud while outside.He then went into the cave and said"Must have been an owl."Max didn't realize it but his cut was a little worse then he thought.

Maria noticed something by his leg, it was blood. She quickly got up, closed the entrance to the cave so whatever was outside could not get in. ' Max you leg is bleeding, sit down so I can patch it up.' Maria said in a calm voice. She wa trained in first aid and CPR which she was sure would come in handy some day.

Max looked down and saw his leg bleeding"Hmm it was worse then I thought after all." Then decided to walk over to Maria and see what she was gonna do.

Maria ripped the edge of her cotton blouse since there was no bandage. She got her purse and pulled out a water bottle. First, the wound was cleaned then wrapped with the piece of cloth and tied securely in order to stop the bleeding. ' Now don't move regardless of what o hear.' Maria said to him.

Max looked at her and all he could say was"Okay." and then watched on to see what was next.

She put back the bottle an looked to see how much she had ripped off of her blouse. It was just a little short from one side but she could easily get new clothes. ' You can be such a child at times.' She said with a smile. Maria then took the pilow and pushed his back forward ad placed it behind his back. ' Dont argue just sit.' She said

He looked at her and then said"Why not argue you could use this more then me." He didn't want her laying down on the hard ground so limpimg he made her a spot then laid her down with his hands then covered her up and put the pillow under her head. He then laid up against the wall and was stared at then ceiling.

' Max I'm not a baby. How about we share?' She suggested. She looked down at his leg and noticed that the blood has decreased trmendously.

Max looked at her and said"Well I was not trying to make you feel like a baby...and are you sure? cause ill be okay." He looked at her and saw real concern and was happy he had her.

' I think I ll be fine if I do t sleep perfectly comfortable for one night, if you don't make this outing an everyday thing?' Maria joked. She wanted him to relax since he did hurt his leg. She got up and took a sip from her water bottle. ' Would you like some?' She asked Max.

Max looked at her and said"No thanks and no thanks on the bed I made you so don't worry this wall is actually pretty comfortable." He then closed his eyes for a second then looked at the ceiling.

Maria gave up since Max was not willing to compromise. She looked at him and realized that something was bothering him. She sat up and asked ' Max what's wrong? Is it the leg?' while placing her hand on the wound

Max looked at her and said"O its nothing sorry to bug you." He then looked back up at the ceiling he trusted Maria but from what it sounded like Hamza was trying to move back in on her.

' Dont be ridiculous, it's obvious something's bothering you so I would appreciate it if you tell me.' Maria asked politely. Max had suddenly been occupied with dep thoughts.

Max looked at her and said"are you being completely truthful? Cause from what I heard Hamza seems to be trying to get you back..." He hate the fact he asked her that but it was something he needed to get off his mind.

' I can't stop Hamza from having feelings but I can diffirentiate mine. I will tell you that he told me he still had feelings for me but I never said I did because I rally don't feel anything.' Maria replied. Where Max was getting all this information was unclear to Maria but she didn't like that he was questioning her. She still kept her calm.
' I can't stop Hamza from having feelings but I can diffirentiate mine. I will tell you that he told me he still had feelings for me but I never said I did because I rally don't feel anything.' Maria replied. Where Max was getting all this information was unclear to Maria but she didn't like that he was questioning her. She still kept her calm.

Max looked at her and said"I am sorry its just I was worried he might have been trying to get you to have feelings for him again. O and I got my information from students passing like I said earlier. I know you are probably wondering that." Max looked at her then kissed her on the cheek."I never said you had feeling for him. I just needed to know if he was trying to get you to have feelings for him." He truly cared about Maria and Max knew she cared about him so he needed to cast away all doubts in his mind.

' He can't get me to have feelings for him. It's my decision and I do what I want.' Maria said with a bit more seriousness in her voice. Max probably expected her to be just fine and dandy after questioning her loyalty to him, but Maria did not like that one bit. ' I wouldn't have cared much if you asked me once about this issue but this is the second time. How do you think this makes me feel.' She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back