Working to much

Teresa was really fond of her kids beggining their school here at New zealand, for how many years did she want them to come here. Nevertheless, for her middle child Ashley they wouldn't be here, except ashley transffered and was at the school at the moment. Teresa didn't know that his youngest child is irritated at her for working to much.

"Maybe i'll have a break and spend time with my son." She said and got up to her usual chair.

Teresa went for the kitchen and cooked some popcorn in the stove.

Teresa heard her son's voice and turned, "I'm cooking popcorn, i decided to stop working and let's watched a movie." She suggested. "Is that alright with you, tom?" Teresa asked her son.

"No, honey. I love to spend time with you, just wait, ok." She said with pleading eye and turned to the stove. She truned off the stove and got the popcorn out of it with a tong. She placed it in a bowl. "So, what movie do you want?" Teresa asked Tom.

"This is real." Teresa handed the bowl to her son and he took it. Teresa walked out of the kitchen and into the big living room, she switch the tv on and fluff herself into the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back