Wonders of Paradox

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
At an early age, Ryuuji Tsukino was already very dedicated to sports. His deep passion for it and the time he spent practicing were incredible that no one could beat him in it. It was one of the reasons why he was popular at his old school, he was recruited in every sports club yet, no matter how much he wanted to join one, he can't. He's not going to be a normal student after al, for at the age of eleven, Ryuuji had received a letter, a letter indicating that he was a wizard, a magical folk, and now, he was attending Hogwarts.

It's not that he wasn't happy to be there, actually, he's really pleased, he was really amazed by everything around him, every bit of magic was a wonder t him, yet, there were still times when he would get bored, and with him, being bored means trouble. "I hate boredom." Ryuuji said, tucking his arms under the back of his head in thought. He wanted to do something FUN, not just laze around all day. He was becoming stir crazy and wanted to do something that would occupy him for a while. Laying down in the grass, he closed his eyes for a few moments. "What should I do now?" He said, whistling a small tune as he tried to think of anything that could possibly entertain him.

<i>
</i>

Elliot had quickly grown used to being at Hogwarts. Of course, there was always something new to do, but the initial shock of being at a place that big, with so much freedom, and worn off. But it didn't change the fact that Elliot was going to use the new found freedom as much as she could. She hadn't done as much as she could have in the time that she was spending, but had realized that she still had a lot of classwork to do; which infuriated her. Elliot, however, found herself at the moment to be bored. She supposed it was the lack of people to do things with-Not the lack of people, Elliot thought to herself. The lack of friends. She smiled as she walked along the Great Lawn, knowing that she'd be alright with no friends, just bored. A race was never as fun if there were only one person competing.
A boy laying on the ground caught Elliot's eye, and she grinned recognizing who it was. Before she knew it, she found herself racing towards him, before bounding on top of him, and rolled off laughing. "Hi Ryuuji! It's so badass to see you here! I wish you got sorted into Gryffindor, we'd have had so many adventures by now if you were! What house are you in?" She asked excitedly.

Ryuuji abruptly opened his eyes when he felt a weight on top of him. Really, why is it that people seemed to like falling on top of me lately? He thought to himself, remembering the same event that had happened to him while he was lazing and lying under an oak tree. There wasn't any tree above him, is there?

Squinting his eyes to see much better and to adjust his eyes to the sudden sunlight, Ryuuji didn't really react at first. But he does recognized the voice, he just can't put a finger where. Looking at the owner of the voice after his eyes were already clear, Ryuuji cannot help but to smile. "Elliot!" He exclaimed, raising his hands and messing with the girl's hair, it was an unintentional gesture, he was just too happy to see her once more. "Ravenclaw, I didn't expect it really!" He said, albeit a little to cheerful for his own good.

Elliot grinned and laughed as Ryuuji messed up her hair. She whacked his hand away playfully and in turn, messed ruffled his hair as well. Elliot wasn't really a girl that cared about her hair; she didn't actually care at all. Elliot had witnessed girls that cared too much about their appereance to have fun, and she decided at a young age that she never wanted to be like that. There was more to life than just looking good, especially being only eleven.
"What?" Elliot cried. "Ravenclaw? I never knew you to be a bookworm!" She grinned. Elliot didn't actually know Ryuuji that well, but from what she had met of him, he was just as active and out going as she was. "I think that maybe you should just sneak into the Gryffindor house. Or maybe we'll just sneak out at night and meet up and have more fun!" Elliot exclaimed, excited.

Ryuuji burst to a fit of laughter when Elliot had ruffled his hair as well, it felt rather nice though he knew that for sure, once she stopped doing that, his hair would be a real mess. "Me too, never knew that I had that in me..." He said with a smile, sure enough, he loves to read books, but not as much as his co-Ravenclaws, actually, he prefers to play a sport or to go to an adventure rather than to read and study. It was really a wonder why he was placed in Ravenclaw. "Sneaking out at night would be fun, cause you know, sneaking up to your house is a bit hard, you see, there's a password require there right?" He said with a light laugh, thinking of the adventures that he could possibly have by meeting this friend of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back