Wondering

Vasilka nodded at the boy, remebering his name. She wondered how many people close to her age were actually here. Vasilka glanced up at the sky before saying anything. She wondered if it got any colder than this. "I suppose this place is the teenager's hangout." She smirked a bit.

[Don't worry about it. RL was kicking my arse for a few days as well.]

"It seems so, but it is stupid as this place is crawling with Death Eaters," Lily said bluntly.

Vasilka turned her gaze to the girl, "I take it that you don't like Death Eaters. I hate them myself." Vasilka's eyes reflected rage for just a moment. If she could, she would destroy all of them herself.

"My Aunt was murdered by Death Eaters and my poor cousins are still having a hard time with it, so I'm not all that fond of them," Lily said honestly but leaving out the fact that her own father was a Death Eater.

Adelaide wandered down Bleak Street, thinking it looked like a good place to hide. Her hair was a mess, and her eyes were a lot duller than usual. She saw three strangers standing around, talking. She walked up to them, they might help disguise her, in case someone had found her. "Mind if I join you?" she said in her French accent, hoping they wouldn't mind her being there.

John listened to the conversation then a girl asked if she could join them " Sure. Im John." He said politely.

Vasilka listened to Lily and nodded, "Perfectly understandable. They...destroyed my life. They are the reason why I'm here, and not in Germany." Vasilka's arms folded across her chest. She had to live with a Death Eater, and wondered whether her grandfather was still one or not. She then heard another girl coming and ask whether she could join them. Vasilka's eyes narrowed. "If you wish." Vasilka then added. "I'm Vasilka Zhefarovich." She wondered whether four teenagers were easy to spot in a place such as Bleak Street.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Adelaide Garnier." Adelaide said. She looked around to see if there was anyone watching them. She sighed in relief, as there wasn't anyone that looked familier.

"You look familiar...did you go to Beauxbatons?" Lily asked curiously. "I'm Lily," Lily said still not giving her name out. Then said softly, "I'm so sorry Vasilka..."

"Um, yes I did.... why?" Adelaide asked. She looked around again. Addy, you're being paranoid she told herself, and she knew she was, but she was still terrified someone would find out that either, A. she wasn't Océane, and B. she was in NZ. She was pretending to be her mother, and she kicked herself for telling these people her real name.

"I went to Beauxbatons...and you look surprisingly familiar..." Lily said curiously.

Vasilka grinned slightly at Lily, "It's fine. I'm adjusting." How could you be? You lost the only child Todor would ever produce! Now, both are dead! Vasilka managed a straight face as her mind hammered her with guilt. She turned to Adelaide. She didn't look old enough to graduate, she actually looked Jaken's age. Vasilka said to Adelaide, "You look too young to be a graduate." She then sighed silently. Was she was only one here that graduated from Durmstrang?

"Oh, well I've never seen you around the school before." Adelaide said to Lilly. She hardly talked to anyone when she went to Beauxbatons, only her books. She looked at Vasilka. "No, I'm 16... I dropped out." she said that last part in almost a whisper. Adelaide didn't have any friends at Beauxbatons, she was always the 'odd' girl who never talked to anyone, only read her books all day.

Lily shrugged lightly and said, "Oh well..." Lily then said, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you drop out?"

"Nice to meet you Adelaide." John said. He noticed she kept looking around her and he asked. " Why do you keep looking around?"

Vasilka smirked a bit, "I thought so. You looked a bit like my cousin's age. You both are sixteen." Vasilka turned to John and laughed silently, "Probably the same reason why we came here. Hiding."

"I'm not sixteen and I am not a drop out..I graduated already," Lily lied, about the graduation bit.

"Oh, uh...." Adelaide paused, wondering why she did actually drop out. "I guess, I hated it...." she said. She bit her lip. "Um... I'm not supposed to be here, in the country....." she said hesitently.

Vasilka turned to Lily and giggled a bit, "I meant Adelaide and Jaken. You look close to my age." Vasilka heard Adelaide and gave her a weird look. "You ran away?" Vasilka's eyes narrowed. Who would run away to a country like this?

Vasilka shook her head. "You ran away, to a place like this. It's better than being sent away." She noticed her voice gotten a bit darker than she used earlier, and hoped the others wouldn't notice.

"Oh sorry, I'm just learning English..." Lily said uncomfortably. "She probably had a very good reason to run away, I am in the same boat as you are Adelaide..." Lily said the first bit to Vasilka then the second part to Adelaide.

Adelaide shrugged. "Well it seems there are." she said. "I'm just hoping I don't get found...."

She gave a quick nod to Lily, "It's a hard language to learn. Perfectably understandable." She listened to them, and shook her head. Does everyone run away to here? She turned to Adelaide "I doubt you will. Not even older wizards and witches come down an alley like this, let alone a few teenagers." She shrugged at John. "Well, mine isn't exactly hiding. It is more of a 'taking a break of a warm hearted woman'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back