OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Vasilka gracefully walked down Bleak Street. She murmured, "Reminds me of Knockturn Alley." Her piercing eyes gazed through the shops of Dark items. She gave a small smirk. There were too many people in the other street. She couldn't help but wonder if this is where Death Eaters come, or just regular witches and wizards. She wanted to lurk in the shadows, but her snow white skin would definitely reveal her. She flicked out her wand, just in case someone were to show. Then again, she wondered if she even wanted to be alone. She was locked up in the Styx Manor for such a time, maybe she needed someone. Even if it here Namina. Although her last snap might end up bringing her back down here, and dragging her back to the manor, chanting that she were still ill.

Lily walked down Bleak Street to try and escape the open space of Obsidian to hide from her Uncle looking into the shops, along the way and shuddered when she saw some human nails, they looked quite disgusting. I bet Death Eaters come here all the time, Lily thought to herself. When Lily was walking she saw a pale white girl chanting something. Lily walked over to her and asked softly, "Are you okay?"

Vasilka felt the pressence of someone close by. She clinched her wand, just in case. Once she heard the voice, she turned her eyes to someone unfamiliar. Vasilka gave her an odd look, then realized what she meant. Vasilka gave a sly nod, "I'm fine. This just reminds me of Knockturn Alley. Back in Europe." Vasilka didn't know the girl, nor even recognized her from anywhere. At least she is better than Death Eaters... She quickly asked the girl, "Why are you down here? This is a...dangerous place if it is anything like Knockturn Alley."

"I'm just hiding..." Lily said softly, but her spanish accent made it hard to understand her. Im so glad Uncle didn't find me, he would call Father right away and I would be sent back to that place, Lily thought nervously while looking around her suspiciously.

Vasilka immediately knew that the girl wasn't from here. She gave a small laugh, "I am too. Sort of." Vasilka knew that her aunt wouldn't dare come to a place like this, unless Vasilka was in danger. Her uncle was at the school, so he was out of her hair. Vasilka noticed her looking around, "The only people here are us. I think we are deep enough in the alley where we cannot be spotted."

"Sorry, I err saw someone that will go through everything to find me," Lily explained. Why am I explaining my fears to some girl I don't even know? Lily asked herself. "Do you mind me asking, who your hiding from?" Lily asked trying to keep the girls attention away from herself.

Vasilka rose her eyebrows, quite surprised the girl explained herself to a complete stranger. Inevitably, she answered, her voice heavy with German-Bulgarian accent mix, "My aunt. I rather 'went for a walk'. She wants me to be on bedrest all the time." Vasilka bit her tongue. Maybe even she said too much. Vasilka's eyes examined the area, making sure Namina wasn't around.

Lily repeated, 'bedrest' softly, that must mean the girl is sick. "Oh..." Lily said softly then said, "By the way I'm Lily," Lily made sure she didn't say her last name incase her uncle and father knew her.

Vasilka heard her repeat bedrest. Vasilka smoothly added, "I'm not that sick... Just, some things happened." She didn't want to get into the whole story of her losses. It pained her enough. "I'm Vasilka Zhefarovich." Vasilka decided to say her last name, considering her first was rather rare anyway. "You don't go to Hogwarts New Zealand, do you?"

Lily nodded and said, "No, I graduated from Beauxbatons, where do you go to school?" Vasilka, that is an interesting name, easier to find I suppose, Lily thought to her self.

Vasilka thought of Beauxbatons. She had seen the castle only once. "I graduated from Durmstrang last year." Vasilka tried to feel for Namina's pressence, then felt relieved. She wasn't anywhere around.

Vasilka folded her arms across her chest. She cocked her head to the side, "Beauxbatons is in France, and you don't sound it." She didn't know much about the students that attended that school. None of her family, or the history, had ever attended that school.

"I'm from Spain," Lily said with a small frown remembering how her parents treated her.

I should have known they let Spanish into that school. Vasilka quickly noticed her small frown. Vasilka decided to choose her words carefully. "How do you like New Zealand so far?" She wondered why she was still here, but naturally, she stayed.

[[OOC: My my, it's getting late. I must be off! Catch you later! I am having fun with this character. ^_^ ]]

[Yeah I should get going to..Night :D ]

"Its better," Lily said lightly. "How do tou like New Zealand?" Lily asked curiously.

Vasilka thought for a moment and then answered, "I prefer Germany over this place. Or even Bulgaria." Vasilka hated the warmth the weather gave her. At least it was winter now.

Lily nodded softly, hoping that Vasilka didn't think she was being nosey, she was just the first person she had actually spoken to that sort of understood her position, or appeared to. "Do you mind me asking if you are actually from Germany? Or somewhere else..." Lily said softly.

Vasilka thought for a moment. She finally answered, "I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, but I shortly moved to Germany while I was in Durmstrang." Even Vasilka knew that her being full-blooded Bulgarian from Germany sounded quite odd. "Are you originally from Spain?"

Lily nodded to show she understood what she was saying. "Yes I am originally from Spain," Lily said with a large frown as she remembered her father and how he treated her.

Vasilka noticed that whenever she mentioned Spain, she frowned. Vasilka didn't want to press on to why she frowned, because if she did, then it would giver her the right to ask more into why Vasilka came here. "So, other than family, do you know anyone else here? Maybe a few students in the Hogwarts?"

"I know the owner of the Ice Cream parlour, but thats it, what about you?" Lily asked curiously.

John was bored and needed to get away from home. He walked down bleak street and heard noises. John followed them and seen Lily and someone he didnt know. " Hi, mind if i join yous."He asked.

Vasilka shook her head, "No one, unfortunately." Vasilka heard someone walking toward them. She sighed in relief as she discovered that they belonged to some male she didn't know. Vasilka shrugged, "I don't mind."

Lily jumped as she heard someone's voice then she turned her head sharply and sighed in relief and said, "Oh thank goodness it's just you John, erm John, Vasilka, Vasilka, John." Lily smiled lightly at them while her heart tried to restart itself.

[Sorry for the late post I have been busy with my other accounts/RL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back