Wondering in a Forest

Rowena Porter

Rowena wondered amalesly through a forest where she didn't know where it was. She was so annoyed with her husband that she just burst out attacking a tree near her. suddenly she heard something behind her. she turned round holding her wand high at eye-level.

Rowena noticed it was just a forest animal and cool herself. She slumped down near a tree wishing she had choosen a different way to live before. She hated having no freinds apart from her daughter who she knew was always almost thining of her. She was so sorry for putting that curse on her.

Thanatos was walking through the forest, searching for various herbs that he could use in his potions. He stopped to pick some thyme, but just as he knelt down and began to pick, he heard the rustling of leaves underfoot that told him there was someone else in the forest.
He stood up abruptly and stood very still. Suddenly, he heard the crunch as a tree toppled over and the thud as it fell to the ground, just a few meters from where he stood. He moved swiftly into a position that shielded himself from the view of whoever it might be, and from between branches he could see a young woman. He cast a spell over himself to help shield him from view, and as the girl turned around her eyes passed over where he stood without noticing him.

A moment later, a rabbit scurried out from a nearby bush, and upon seeing this, the girl looked relieved. Thanatos wondered what she was doing in the forest, and decided to observe her, but hoped to remain hidden himself.

Rowena put her head in her hands and she heard something rustle in the distance. She knew by now that it was a rustle that was to heavy to be a rabbit or animal of that sort. She stayed still her hand gripping hold of wand ready to attack secretly.

Time passed and nothing happened. she relaxed her hand and stood up feeling better. She didn't want to face anyone yet so she started walking through the trees thinking of what to do. 'it is a nice forest this,' she thought aloud. 'Shame i couldn't live here. Wonder where it is?'

'Oh silly me. Accio map.' Rowena said catching a map in her hand. She streched it out, tucking her wand away. The towns there so i must be about here, no. I wonder, if i'm here then there's a death eaters headquarters there from the past but hmm.' she looked up and ran a few feet. 'I can't be there. oh why can i never get any help with these damned things.'She chucked the map away but quicly picked it back up and tucked it in her bag.

Rowena stomped around for some time longer before deciding she would get her bag and camp here. she turned and started walking back to the trees she had attacked. That was when she heard the breathing of someone else nearby. She kept walkign though as if nothing was wrong before, and took her wand out gain, trying to judge where the sound was coming from. She took one of the first spells she learnt and shot it soundlessly to some bushes and trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back