Wondering around

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden decieded that what she needed was to get out of the castle for a bit to get some fresh air to maybe clear her head. She held the letter in her hand but did not look at it again. She knew what it said but she did not want to believe it. How could her dad just up again after 11 years and waltz back into her moms life and act like nothing has happened? And how dare her mom forgive him? Life was so unfair. Eden did not know what to think all she knew was that no matter what her mom said she would not be coming home for christmas noone could make her do that. Eden sighed and took a seat on the grass and layed down and looked at the sky wondering what she was going to say to her mom when she wrote her back.

Monov had been out looking around the area when he noticed Eden as she laid down out on the lawn, So he walked towards her thinking "What am I supposed to say, This is a toughy." When he got to her he noticed she had tears in her eyes. Monov asked "Whats wrong? Are you ok?" Then he took a seat next to her and waited for her response.

Ellie had just been wandering about, in a daze, when she noticed two new students, one looked a little upset and Ellie had already decided she was going to do her best to help as many new students as possible!
"Hey, I'm Ellie" She told the two, plopping down by the girl, "Are you okay sweetie?" She asked her with a kind smile.

Eden looked up and saw Monov sitting there. She smiled. And wiped away her tears. "Im fine. Monov I really am."

Eden heard another voice a girls she turned to the girl and gave her a half smile. "Im Eden. And thank you Im fine but thank you for asking."

Eden starting to feel kind of stupid sat there wondering how she could get out of there and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back