Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Now that Quidditch is done and at least Gryffindor won, Teagan could now relax and have some time for herself. The weather, calm as always, is good for some outside fun except for her; she only needs the sun and a bench to sat on. Tucked underneath her arm is an old box but still holding. Once the Ravenclaw arrived at the Courtyard, Teagan found an empty stone bench near the fountain. She settled on it the box she was holding and sat. The box's item revealed to be a chess board but not the ordinary one that can be bought at a muggle department store. The wizarding kind. Teagan had forgotten all about it but found it again when she was ransacking her luggage for some socks. Wizard's chess is somewhat the same as the muggle version, only it was more magical and fun. Teagan's dad is the defending champion at their home when it comes to the board game. She and her aunt Ainslee on the other hand, are masters in exploding snap. The second year's mum is a bummer when it comes to fun, she hates the fact that she became her daughter. Uptight and strict, stricter than her dad. The Ravenclaw was thankful when she was allowed to continue playing Quidditch.

Arranging the pieces on the board carefully even though they will get ruined eventually, she was still responsible for it. Once arranged, Teagan tucked a strand of hair at the back of her left ear and made her first move. Taking the red colored pieces while the white pieces await for her move. "Pawn to B4." Teagan said to the pawn on B2. The piece moved slowly and stopped. She knows she's not good at this but practice will likely pay off.
OOCOut of Character:
I have no other scenario to write :doh: this will be a pain and I'm not good at chess either

Liam still couldn't believe how poorly Hufflepuff had done during the Quidditch season, even going as far to forfeit a game after the captain failed to turn up because of a broken leg. The second year couldn't help but wonder if anything had been different if he had tried out, though he doubted it. He would no doubt have been an alternate. He just hoped the team would have better fortunes going into the next year, one thing was for sure, he would not sleep through the tryouts again and he was determined to make the team going into his third year, but there was quite some time before he would even get the chance.

Studying seemed to be all Liam did now the second semester was in full swing. The end of year was almost in sight and it gave him an incredible sinking feeling as he thought about the exams. He wasn't ready, though he still had a few weeks, he was still dreading them. Liam decided to leave the library for the day and he headed out to the courtyard. He scoped out his surroundings and spotted something rather odd, a girl who appeared to be playing chess on her own. He recognised her as the Ravenclaw keeper who was kicked out of the game against Slytherin, he had to admit he had rather admired her passion for her team that day and this was the first time he had seen her since, so he decided to approach her. "Pawn to D5," he called and the white pawn moved into position. "Hope you don't mind," He smiled at her.

As the piece settled, Teagan bit her lip gently, it was rather a complicated game but thinking it was only the start she was about to open her mouth to command one of the pieces to move when Teagan heard someone spoke and one of the pawn from the other side moved. Settling itself on the said square. The young girl looked up, a smiling guy was the reason it moved. Teagan shook her head, of course she doesn't mind, anyone who could teach her play this game would be getting some huge amount of praises and reward. "Actually, I was just practicing. The bad news is that whenever I practice, I get worse. E2 to E4." Teagan stated as she made a move as well. The pawn piece from E2 moved two square to E4. "Please, do sit down. I don't want to be rude for not offering you." The Ravenclaw smiled back. Teagan doesn't have that many friends to play with, she's always thought she has more rivals than friends. "The name's Teagan by the way ... or Teags. whichever you feel like to use." Her mum would have not allowed that sort but she's not home, anyone can call her by her nickname. Formalities are out the door at school.

Liam smiled as he looked over the board. He didn't play a lot of chess but he had a fair idea of how to play. He was as the girl, who introduced herself as Teagan, moved her pawn. He knew from experience she had moved her pawn into a place he could capture it. "I'm sorry if I disturbed your practice," He smiled at her as he took up her offer to take a seat. She wasn't exactly the rude one even if she didn't offer him a seat, he was the one who crashed her practice session after all. "Pawn to E4, my pawn takes your pawn," Liam watched as his pawn clobbered Teagan's. Watching the chess pieces in action was still something that amazed him. "I'm Liam, my name doesn't shorten, though feel free to get creative," He chuckled as he introduced himself. Even his best friend Bry and Ellie didn't have nicknames for him so he doubted Teagan would be able to come up with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back