• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Wizard Rockers

"Well, I'd be willing to sing. I play the trumpet, but I have a feeling it won't really fit well into the band."

(OOC:What? trumpets rule. I think we should have all different kinds in the band, including the ukelele. Hahaha)
 
((Wow, I've really missed a lot... :( ))
Abigail entered the North Tower, very late and very flustered, and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Abigail Esibirsi, a first year Hufflepuff, and this is my first time here. Sorry I'm late; I got lost on my way up." She blushed. "I heard you guys were talking about a band; I think that would be so cool, and I'd love to join. I can sing and play piano, as well as write melodies and harmonies, but definately no lyrics!"
 
"Glad you came, Abigail!!!" Stormie smiled. "We're going to resume meetings when the school year starts back up. Most of us are either on vacation or busy with Quidditch practice for the summer... Be sure to check in the student club center :)" She turned to the rest of the group as well. "I'm going to post a sign up sheet, so we can get a working list of what everyone plays."

(((send me a PM if you'd like to be on the list! and you can make something up if you don't play anything, or if you've always wanted to learn something else. you can be creative :D)))
 
Back
Top