Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizelea Brooks

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Rosewood Wand 13 ½ Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey HNZ, ^_^
I haven't posted for a while here and I thought I should post now. I'm trying to focus on some of my plots and lessons. So, I'll be just posting one of my character, my main character. Mizelea Brooks. I've disregarded her for a while and I need some plots for her, from friend, romantic interest/boyfriends, final, mentor and more.I'd really appreciate if some of you would post, really.
</COLOR>
Mizelea Amanda Brooks
bn_05.png

Meet Mizelea Brooks, also know as Mizzy. She's a happy person and a day without laughs is a day wasted. Currently in her sixth year in Beauxbaton, Prefect and one of the Quidditch Team Captain. Mizzy is a genuine sweetheart, but she's a bit of a klutz. Music was her only escape back in the muggle world and she'll never forget it's importance. She's like a rainbow, adorkable , witty, athletic and with a kind of beauty that rubs off on those around her too. She looks on the bright side though and Mizelea always seems to be happy, her smile nearly always plastered on her face. From Dallas, Texas. So, expect a Texan accent her. Mizzy loves to make friends and is really happy to meet new ones. You'll find her lurking around London, Paris and mostly all shopping malls. She never shows that she's angry no matter how much you wind her up, and like to over think things, making these two her downsides. Even though she's sixteen, this sweetheart is innocent as a flower.

Friends
It's really easy to befriend Mizzy, since she'll accept you no matter what.
I need a few friends for her, people who could catch up with her activeness
and energy. Anyone really, boy, girl, lesbian, gay. Any age but it would be
nice if it's near her age. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons would be nice, if your
character's from HNZ then let's try to work it out. Past friends are also welcome.

Romantic Interest/Boyfriend/Final
Mizzy here never had a boyfriend in her whole existence and I think she deserves
some affection and love. I'm looking for guys around her age, preferably Durmstrang
and Beauxbatons are best, HNZ students are welcome. Her PB is Chloe Bridges so if you
have any guys who could compliment her, that's nice. The same thing applied for all,
they should be able to catch up with Mizzy's randomness and energy. As for her final,
I'm thinking the opposite of her attitude? Since she's a suck-up for bad boy/evil guy type,
but not that evil. Like he'll be really sweet and nice when's he's only around Mizzy.

If you have any characters that could be with Mizzy, then just post here. For special
plots in mind, do PM me. I'd really like Mizzy to be happy in the arms of another person.
Mentor
Legilimency. I've applied such ability before and it got accepted. I'm in need of a new mentor/teacher
for her. All I need is a person who mastered the ability, I don't mind if you're character's a DE or an
evil person. As long as he/she could train Mizzy for like a year, during her seventh year would be nice.
I've seen the list for Legilimency but I'm not sure it's best to PM you all guys. So please, if you have
any character with this ability please think about it. I really need a person to train Mizzy, it would mean a lot.

</SIZE>
So...that is all for now. Post and PM me for special plots. Thank You Guys in advance and for checking this out!
<i>
</i>

:hug: <COLOR color="#37AAE0"><SIZE size="50">Mintzy :hug:
<i>
</i>

Mizelea&Corey
<i>
</i>

Hey You :)
I have Corey here. She is very sweet and is in some serious need of friends. They are close in age and I figure that since Corey is on the Quidditch Team they would already know each other. Corey also enjoy's roaming around France when she is at school and has a certain fetish with buying shoes. Anyways, I think that they would get along really well :D

Let Me Know What You Think,
:hug: ~Annie

Annie! :hug:

Mizelea&Corey
They'll really get along, since they share a lot of similarities. Maybe they could meet around the school or somewhere in Europe? They could also like shop together, since Mizzy haven't had a buddy to shop with. Looking for new outfits, shoes anything really. So how about that? :)

I can start a topic but I'll probably do it on Monday, since I'm busy this weekend. If you'll like to start one, I'll try to reply to it soon. :)

Well I decided to bring back Kayden here :)
Boy has he grown up! He is a big fan of the major Quidditch teams and he is a chaser on his team at Salem Academy. He is much more a confident person and is now getting used to having girls follow him around and crushing on him. His innocent features are gone and now he is very much more grown up at 16.

Steph :hug:

It's great that you brought him back. Since they both like Quidditch, the two would really get a long well.
Also they're both sixteen, I would like to know if you're up for friends or romantic interest? ^_^

Either or doesn't really matter to me, I'm thinking of moving him into a player type of guy, however I figure he'd be the type to accidently led on many girls yet unable to get the one girl but I'm unsure who that one girl should be since there's been another girl offered as well. So if you have had any plans on how you want Mizelea's romantic life to be let me know and we can work something out :)

Well He doesn't quite have a badboy feel about him. He is naturally a sweet guy, but as he is growing up and learning the ways of dating I can see him being somewhat of a ladies man possibly dating a few girls at one time.

It's nice that he's naturally a sweet guy but Mizzy here isn't fond of a ladies man, she'd rather be in a serious relationship than fling. I don't really mind with anything between them but if he decides too cheat or have a two time thing with another girl, then she's out. So yeah,
Any more thoughts? :r

I think that since she's a Keeper it'd be interesting to see them on the pitch together practicing at some point, but that can be further down the road, or how they meet it doesn't matter to me. He is in the process of meeting Corey right now we just started a thread, so sometime down the road we might be able to get them all together.

That's the tricky bit, and if you don't mind I'd like to see how they go together but I'm sure they could have a go at a relationship in the future but depending on other situations in his life he may cheat or not. But we should start with a friendship :)

Sure want me to start it?

Before this sunks down. Mizelea still needs some friends. :r

Noah Campion | 6th year Transfer.

Noah just transfered to Beauxbatons in the last semester of 6th year so he hasn't had the time really to meet anyone and make any friends. With Mizzy being accepting of all and him trusting just about anyone during their first meeting they should be able to get along I think. As long as she doesn't have a problem with an Asian who may have a slight accent while speaking that can be slightly hard to understand they should be great friends! Plus he used to play Quidditch at his old school as a Keeper/Chaser when needed instead, so they should be able to get along swimmingly :)
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back