..without further adieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer Ruby Clow to Ms. Mizzy. She's sweeter than sugar and means well but she's a total busybody in everyone's business as if it's her job to fix to world. She can be a bit over emotional too but she a really loyal friend.

Noah? Don't know what to call you OOC. :p Anyway, we can start from quidditch since I've noticed he posted there, then after that they could meet after? What do you think? :)

Ana :wub: , they'll totally be friends! We can RP anytime you want. ^_^
Sorry for the late replies you guys! :tut:

Starting with the Quidditch is fine :) You can call me Supermegasexyawesomehott or Steph your choice :p Sorry I'm just not a fan of putting my ooc name on my males hahha

zomg. Is this the same Steph I've been rping to or your different? xD Once the list is up for Quidditch, we can then start a thread. :)

Totally different, who is this person trying to be me? :p

Sounds okay with me. Plus it gives me time to think more on his character when meeting new people :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back