Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie wouldn't have missed this night for anything- it was his last ball with Ares, and he was both eager for the date and melancholy that he wouldn't have Ares nearby next year. He waited in front of the hall, twirling a rose idly between two of his fingers while running his hand over his hair. He lit up when he spotted Ares coming, and rushed to him, throwing his arms around Ares and holding him tightly. "Aren't you the most handsome head boy to ever grace these halls," He teased, leaning back and tucking the rose into Ares' hair.

Ares loved attending the Yule Ball with his favourite person. It was a good way to spend time with Jordie without having to worry about taking too much of it. The teen kept his hair right back with some gel, wanting to get it all out of his face for once. If they were going to be dancing for the whole night, he didn't want his hair to get in the way. When he saw Jordie in the most amazing suit, he smirked, still unable to believe that boy was all his. He wrapped his arms around him then chuckled a little at his comment. "Well, of course. That's until you take my place next year." he said, planting a kiss on his lips as he pulled away from the embrace. He was confident Jordie would be the next one in his shoes. "Are you ready to head inside?" He took his hand in his, gesturing to the doors of the Great Hall.

Jordie laughed lightly. "We'll see," he replied easily, returning the kiss and cuddling for a moment before following Ares into the hall. "If you mean am I ready to slow dance with you and cherish every moment spent in your presence? Then yes," He teased, knocking his hip against Ares' with a playful smile. "God, I'm going to be so lost without you. You sure you don't want to take another year of school?" Jordie teased Ares.

Ares loved how Jordie spoke about him. "Perfect." he said, taking his hand and leading them both into the Great Hall. There were already a lot of people there. "You know I would do anything for you Jordie, but I don't think I would be allowed to take another year of school." He sighed a little, disappointed at the thought of having to leave Jordie behind. "But don't worry, because I will be waiting for you." He pulled him closer and began moving side by side to the sound of the music. "I will wait forever for you, Jordie."

Jordie almost pouted for a moment, before falling in against Ares with a happy sigh. He laid his arms over his boyfriends shoulders, swaying gently with him. "Such a sweet-talker," He murmured, reaching up to trace his fingers over Ares' jaw. "Just one more year," He promised Ares gently. "Depending on how things go next year might try to kill me, without you here to steal me away saturdays I'm sure I'll lose track of the days," Jordie sighed a bit dramatically. "But after graduation- it will all fall into place," He promised. "We can find an apartment, I'll take a year off, we can lay together under the stars any night we want."

Ares was disappointed that he had to leave Jordie very soon, but just wanted to make the most of the time they had together. He held him closer as they danced. He imagined the life they would have once Jordie graduated. It all felt like such a dream. It all felt so easy. "What are you gonna do after school? Like have you thought of what job you'd have?" he asked, knowing they hadn't really spoken about it before. He wondered what sort of plans the Hufflepuff would have, and whether it would work with all of his own ideas, not that he had very many.

Jordie shook his head. "No, I haven't considered much yet. I'm just focusing on school right now," He told Ares. "I want to take a year off after I graduate, recuperate and just get a lot of sleep." He joked lightly, laying his head on Ares' shoulder. "We can talk about it again later, yeah?" He sighed happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back