with my cat

Ashley Dallamoor

Wand
Yellowheart and Satinwood mix wand with essence of pixie dust 10"
Ashley was in her dormitory all alone with her cat, tipsy. She sigh as she sat at the side her bed, she looked at her persian cat and said. "What do you want to do?" Ashley pursed her lips like thinking, "How about we go at the lawn and just hang out." She took her cat, her ipod and some snacks.

She was wearing her simple gray flower and stripe printed dress and a doll gray shoes. Ashley carried Tipsy all the way to the lawn, "Where should we sit." She retorted when she saw a big tree in the middle. She went over it and sat at the ground, Ashley placed Tipsy at the ground beside her. She then put the earphone of her ipod on her ears, selecting her favorite song show me your color by s club 7.

Ashley started to play Tipsy by holding her onto her paw and dancing her, "Come on, let's dance." She said and giggled.

Jack walked out onto the Lawn, his hands stuffed inside his jeans pockets. The sun was bright and high in the sky and he was in a great mood. An old song his mum would often listen to came into his head and he began to hum along to it.
Oasis, Don't look back in anger. As his eyes scanned the Lawn, he spotted an older looking girl playing with her cat, and listening to what Jack knew was an iPod. He had seen them advertised on television back on the farm.
"Hey" he smiled, standing at the girl's side. "I like you cat" he added. "I'm Jack, mind if I join you?" he asked.

While dancing her cat, she felt someone was beside her. Ashley took off her earphone and turned and looked up, it was a boy who looks like younger than her. The boy said he likes her cat, Ashley looked at Tipsy and smiled. "I'm Ashley and yes, you could join us." She said smiling back to the boy. Ashley then took Tipsy on her side, so, the boy could sit. She placed Tipsy on her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back