Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Because he had been sitting alone during breakfast that morning Asaiah decided that now would be a good time to start writing to Jessica and tell her all about the encounter with Teagan and Isabelle.
Addressed to Jessica Park said:
</I>
February 2, 2044​
<I>

Dear Jess,

Remember that I promised you I would stay out of trouble? Well, I sort of broke that promise - but it wasn't my fault! It happened in the first week back at school. So, the girl I told you about, the Ravenclaw one? Yeah, well, she didn't like us trashing her common room. She and a friend of hers, the Ravenclaw Seeker, came to the entrance of my common room and called me out to talk. However, the moment I stepped outside she punched me in the nose (she even broke it) and threatened me and my friends. (apparently the Seeker was mad at me for targeting and taking her out in the Quidditch match against Ravenclaw????) Luckily for them, because I was about to kill Teagan, the Deputy Headmaster showed up as well as my Head of House. I don't think they believed the bullshit story the two fed them, which is good. I was sent to the Hospital Wing so I don't know what was said to them, unfortunately.

Being confined sucks balls. It really does. It's February now and I don't know if I can survive another month in the Slytherin common room. School is so boring now that I cannot do anything fun, I really hope that the months will fly by but I doubt it. At least it's good to know that some students thought that what we did was hilarious.. never again though.

What about you? How are you doing? Please tell me you have done anything fun!

Don't keep me waiting!

xoxo Asaiah

P.S.
I took me ages to get this stupid camera to take a picture of me, but after some struggling I finally got it. (Don't mind my reaction to it finally working!)

tenor.gif

Letter for Asaiah Murphy said:
February 4, 2044​
Asaiah!!!

I can't believe it! School has only just started and you're already getting in trouble!! That's got to be some sort of record! Buuut I guess it's not really your fault, so I'll forgive you this time! Wow this Teagan girl sounds like a real pain in the ass. Are you sure you don't just attract trouble? After all, we are friends. :p And this other girl just tagged along just to ambush you? She's the Seeker and she's mad that you, as a Beater, targeted her in Quidditch...that's dumb funny. Does she not know how Quidditch works? I guess you are pretty good if these girls hold a vendetta against you for doing your job too well. I really hope they got kicked off the team if they can't even control their temper when the other team plays defense, especially since your school seems to be really strict with punishments...

Are you okay though? A broken nose sounds painful! I hope it was a quick fix up and it didn't hurt too much, it looks good as new in your picture! You look adorable by the way. This is perfect, a friend asked me if I had a picture of you, so now I can show her this one!

I know it sucks being confined, but try not to look at the clock (or calendar) too much and it'll go by faster. If it makes you feel any better I haven't been doing anything too exciting either so you're not missing out on much. I'm trying to keep up with studying for my OWLs before it's too late, so I don't have to cram at the end of the year. Other than that I've just been practicing for Quidditch! I feel bad talking about practices because I don't want to make you feel worse about not being able to play. But it is only the beginning of the year so I'm sure some interesting stuff will come up for me, and I'll tell you all about it.

Your letters come as a welcome distraction to my studying so I'll always make time to write back quickly, especially if your sanity depends on it!

xoxo Jess

P.S. Here's my pic as promised. Next pic will be a moving one! I haven't figured out how to do that yet!
I dyed my eyebrows pink to match!
CczMe4zUYAAwViW.jpg

February 6, 2044
Jess,

You are the fun kind of trouble though, like, the trouble I want to have. Teagan, however, is the evil kind that no want would want to have - I honestly can't believe that she has friends at this school, how can anyone be friends with that fat-mouthed piece of poop? .. I'm sorry, you probably don't want to read me going on about the worst person in this school. I don't know if this girl knows how Quidditch works but apparently she thinks that you should hold a grudge to the person that takes you out, which makes me wonder if she's fit to play this sport at all.

I am, one of the nurses fixed me up real good so it doesn't hurt anymore, because it really did. I do not look adorable, looking adorable is for girls like you. No, I look manly.. ? You are talking about me with a friend of yours? It better be all the good stuff about me that you're telling her!

Please, don't feel bad about bringing up practice at all. It is my own fault that I got kicked off the team so feel free to talk about Quidditch as much as you like, I'd prefer it if you did, that way I am not completely closed off from it. I'm glad you're keeping up with studying for your OWLs. Some students in the common room were talking about it, and how difficult they are. Do you think that the OWLs will really be that hard? I hope not.

Don't let writing to me be too much of a distraction though, I wouldn't want you to fail your year because you were wasting your time replying to my letters!

xoxo Asaiah

P.S. Here's a picture of me and my grumpy best friend!

N4AGZIb.jpg

me grumpy best friend (Wyatt)

</FONT>
February 9, 2044​
<FONT font="georgia">
Asaiah,

Considering you are imprisoned for the entire semester, I will allow nonstop complaining about whatever you want because you need to vent somehow. And maybe it'll help keep you out of trouble if you let it out to me! I'm both shocked and impressed by your potty mouth, mister! For the record, you are trouble too. But the fun kind of trouble too... Haha! I'm not sure if manly is the word I would use to describe you...but adorable does suit me perfectly. :p Would you settle for me calling you cute instead? My sister says your friend is cute too, but he should smile more. Is he always so grumpy?

I was talking to my friend about my holiday break and she was curious what you looked like since I went to go visit you and wanted to put a face to the name I kept talking about. She has family in New Zealand too actually! She's one of my co-captains here named Grace, not to be confused with one of my younger sisters whose name is also Grace.

Practices are actually getting pretty stressful, and since Grace is co-captain she's the most hard on herself. I think we're all starting to get worried about this upcoming game against your school because we don't know what to expect since it'll be the first time playing an international game like this. It feels like everyone's on edge or something, training hard to try and prove themselves; there's a lot riding on this game. I'm just glad I get to take out any tension on a bludger. I'm assuming we're going to play the winning House of your school, right? Do you think it'll be your House? Part of me wants it to be, but another part doesn't because you wouldn't get to play.

Replying to you is never a waste of time. I said I'd be the best pen pal ever remember? But if it makes you feel better, I'll go back to studying right after I send this, I promise!

Miss you...
Jessica

P.S. I don't know if I've got the hang of this moving picture camera thing or not yet?

902e7ec169cbf7e0c88e9f199a003638777af170_hq.gif

Addressed to Jessia Park said:
February 11, 2044​
Jess,

Good to know. Expect some nonstop complaining to be happening soon then, as I am pretty sure that I will lose my goddamn mind if I stay inside of the common room for one more week, seriously, it's so gloomy and cold in there. If you are shocked by that then you should have heard me when she punched me on the nose, that even shocked me. Hahahaha, are you saying I'm not manly then? Too bad you can't see my flexing my muscles... I suppose cute is better than adorable, yes, I will settle for you calling me cute instead. Your sister has good taste. He didn't used to be grumpy in our first year, but these days? Yeah, always.

I already like her! What's her lastname? Maybe I know her family. Don't think about it too much, Jess. I bet you, and your team, will be amazing during the international game. And yes, you'll be playing against the winning House. I know that it will be my House. Hufflepuff have been lucky with their new seeker, but ours has much more experience. It's okay, really.. Expect me to cheer loudly for you if I'm allowed to watch the match!!

I've got to say that writing to you - even though I never really write much, sorry for that - definitely helps me to stop thinking about this stupid punishment for a moment, so thank you for that.

I miss you too..
Asaiah

P.S. You look very lovely nice in that picture

tumblr_m8vi51N9ny1rt3fn2.gif

February 12, 2044​
Dear Asaiah,

Why is your common room so gloomy and cold? Or is that just what you think it feels like since you're pretty much trapped in there? Are you starting to feel claustrophobic? I should send you pictures of the outdoors too so you don't forget what that looks like! Not just my face because I doubt you could forget what that looks like. :p I'm not saying you're not manly, it just isn't the first word I would use to describe you haha. But I guess you would have some muscles from playing Beater...so you're "fit"! Cute and fit, that works for you. I guess my sister has okay taste, but I prefer someone a little more smiley and goofy and fit. :p

Her last name is Holland, does that ring a bell? She said she has cousins who go to your school. How crazy would that be if you guys actually knew each other!! Or at least each other's family, since she didn't recognize you from the pictures I showed her.
Since you're pretty certain your House may be the team we're up against, care to give me some intel on their playing techniques so we know what we're up against? It's not cheating if you're not playing!! I do hope you get to watch the game at least. Be on your best behavior so you can ask maybe! Though who would you cheer for, me or your House hmmm? Or maybe you won't have to face that difficult choice and the other House will win, and in that case you should have no problems giving me some insider tips on how they play!

So, Valentine's Day is coming up, got any plans? :p I wish there was a way to hang out.. Though even if you weren't punished it's not like we could see each other since it's not that weekend where you get to leave the castle. Also, if you want me to stop calling you adorable, you shouldn't send pictures like the one you did, it's pretty much my new favorite. Didn't think it could top the first one but it did!

I'm glad these letters are helping somewhat! Anything to help you feel less miserable for the time being, though I wish I could do more. :/ Maybe I'll send you a package or something with stuff to make you less bored! And some treats for your poor owl who is working overtime haha.

Hang in there!
xoxo
Jess
Guess who finally got the hang of the moving pictures!
8043eab0f307532d7a6ffee8203629bfdd7dacc1_hq.gif

February 14, 2044​

Jessica,

The Slytherin common room is located at the lowest levels of the castle, that's why is so gloomy and cold in here. I think I might be starting to feel claustrophobic, yes. However, this place is growing on me the more time I spend in it, which I guess is a good think since I'll be spending four more months in here. I suppose you could do that yes, I've always wondered what Beauxbatons and its surroundings looked like. I will never forget your face Cute and fit, huh? Fine, I guess I can work with cute and fit. It's a good thing that I prefer girls who are good at Quidditch and have dyed their hair pink then.

Holland doesn't ring a bell, sorry. I mean, there are no students with that last name in my year I think. Perhaps my cousin knows one of her? I shall ask him next time I see him around. Do you reckon she knows Hannah? She was on the Quidditch team as well but only for a year or three because she and whoever was the captain back then didn't really like each other. How dare you ask me to give you intel on my team! You know I can't do that, besides, it wouldn't be fair since they don't know anything about your team either. I don't think I'll be playing the last match to be honest, I'm pretty sure the Deputy Headmaster is still pissed at what we did to his common room. Why not cheer for both? I did that once before; my best friend and another good friend were playing against each other so I wrote both names on the banner. I should tell you that that other friend I mentioned is playing for the other team still in the race for the championship, so I might need to cheer for both you and her.

Now that's just mean. No, I don't have any plans for Valentine's Day. I was supposed to organise the flower delivery the school's doing since a couple of years ago, but since I'm not allowed to do any activities other than classes, I had to hand it over to another kid this year. There's also a Valentine's Day dance going on later tonight but yeah, I will be spending my time being cooped up in the common room. I'm glad you're liking the pictures, I wasn't sure if you would since they're all pretty bad. (expect for the one with Wyatt, I like that one.) And yes, I wish there was a way to hang out too...

You're already doing enough though, trust me. If I didn't have your letters to look forward to, I'd bore myself to death. I bet Axel would love some owl treats. He's used to flying this much though; in the winter holidays he has to make flights to Puerto Rico and Los Angeles every other day or so because that's where my two best friends live.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Asaiah

giphy.gif

As you can see my hair is growing longer now that I can't visit the village to get a haircut. I'm kinda liking it this way.​

February 17, 2044​
Asaiah,

A common room in the lowest level of the castle? Sounds drab and creepy, but I guess it could be cool too. It beats living in a tower so you don't have to climb all the stairs. I'm glad it's growing on you, it's good to make the most of your situation I guess. You have excellent taste in girls, I must say. :p Although lately I've been thinking of dying my hair. I was thinking blue or red, or maybe green, or I could go black. I haven't decided yet. Now that I've started dying my hair there are so many other colors I could possibly have too! Though I do really like the pink a lot, so I don't know if I'm ready to part with it just yet!

Ah that's a shame that you don't know her family, but then again her cousins are a bit younger so they probably wouldn't be in your year. I think she said something about first or second year? There's more than one I think. Maybe your cousin would know them. I don't think Grace knows of Hannah but I'll ask her in case they played on the team together!! That would be so cool if she knew her. Well, it was worth a shot trying to get info about the opposing team but you're so honorable. Integrity is one of your greatest traits so I guess I can't hate you too much for it. It's okay though, my team will kick your teams ass without the extra help! They've got me after all. ;) I know you can't play in the last game but I wish you'd be able to at least watch it. :(

A flower delivery system at school sounds so cute! Did you get any flowers? We don't have anything like that, but we have a Valentine's dance also, but I decided not to go. I just stayed in and decided to study. My friends wanted me to go with them but the dance didn't seem like much fun when the person I'd want to go with isn't there.. Not going totally paid off though, because this professor who hates all the students had a pop quiz the next day and I was pretty much the only one prepared since I hadn't gone to the dance. (He's truly evil, assigning pop quizzes the day after a dance when he knows no one studied!) I wish he'd just quit since he hates teaching so much but unfortunately we're stuck with him. He'll probably become a ghost and still be teaching here just to torture all the students and make sure no one is having fun in Charms, even though that's probably one of the funner subjects! How are classes going for you?

I really like the longer hair on you! It's so different from your shaved hair (which I totally love) but this is a good look for you Asher. Makes you look older somehow, although maybe a trim wouldn't hurt haha.
Puerto Rico and California? Wow that's really far, a lot farther than France! Axel is a trooper for making those trips often then!! He was really happy when I gave him some treats earlier, but now he won't stop hopping around and hooting. I might have made him hyper, oops!

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you too!

Yours,
Jess
My friends caught me in my natural habitat...eating! :x
tumblr_o3j5ubictx1ssnf1qo5_400.gif

February 21, 2044​

Jess,

You will definitely never hear me complain about the location of the common room. I'm happy that I don't have to walk a flight of stairs to get to it, and love that it's so close to the kitchens, you know, in case I'm craving a late night snack - I just realised I can't even go out to the kitchens anymore.. Man, life sucks. Oh man, already? I was finally used to seeing you with pink hair! All jokes aside though, I'm sitting here picturing you with all of those colours, and in my head either red or black would suit you really well. Don't listen to me though, I'm not the best at imagining things so it might not look good on you (Though I find that hard to believe because everything looks good on you.)

Speaking of my cousin, should I be worried that he's friends with my best friends younger siblings? I don't want them to copy our stupid behaviour and stuff... Hopefully they'll ignore everything we do and behave like they should. It's cute of you to think that you could kick Slytherin's ass, Jess. Your team doesn't stand a chance against us. However, you want to bet on who'll win and who'll lose? I may have found a way for me to still watch the game, but it'll be from afar and I probably won't see half of it. I was thinking, because the whole school's probably watching the game, I could go to the Owlery and watch it by looking out of a window! If a professor catches me up there I'll just tell them that I'm delivering something to my parents. Yes, I know. I'm a genius.

All three of my closest friends sent me flowers, one of them was even sad that kicking my team's ass wouldn't be fun without me on it. Maybe you should pitch the idea to someone then? They are really fun to do, and it's a great way to meet new people and make new friends. I'm both disappointed and happy that you didn't go. I'm disappointed because you should've totally gone to the dance even though the person you would want to go with wasn't there, you deserved to have some fun after all the studying you did! Although I'm happy that you were probably the only one acing the pop quiz because of not going to the dance.

I'm glad you like it as well! Although a trim has to wait until I'm allowed to visit the village again. Hahaha, Axel gets like that everytime someone gives him a treat. Did I tell you about the time he started pooping in my room because he got to deliver his first letter? Oh man, it was such a mess. Also, that's chicken, right? I'm pretty sure that it is. If so, you are now my favourite person in this world. I LOVE chicken!

Go and have some fun!
Asaiah

786f650e6935a9a2542ff575c92d0dab.jpg

Just me thinking about how life was before being confined to the common room

February 28, 2044​
Asaiah,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been a little busy. Don't worry I wasn't just studying! I was so proud of myself for acing that pop quiz that I rewarded myself by not doing any work the following week haha, not too smart. I was having some fun like you said I should! But I've also been really busy with Quidditch practice. I've been kicking ass, all that time playing with you over the break really paid off! I hope you get to see me play against your school in some way, even if it is from a tower far away. At least you'll be able to see who I am right away with my pink hair! Even though I was thinking red or black hair could also be a really good look for me, I like the pink way too much still. Besides it helping you spot me quickly from far away, it's practically my signature look, I can't just let it go!

Your cousin is friends with your best friend's siblings? Oh boy sounds like more trouble! But I'm sure you can knock some sense into them before they do anything bad, maybe they'll learn from your mistakes. But let them live a little, what's the fun in life if they can't screw up a little and learn their lesson on their own, right?

So, about this bet, I'm up for it. I already told you I've been kicking ass in practice so I'm confident my team will win! What do I get when I win? And just for the bet's sake, what do you want if you win? Has your school had their championship game yet? Did your house win or was it that other one?

Hahaha! I'm so glad Axel did not poop in my room!! I would've been a tiny bit mad at him for the mess he would've made and not given him treats the next time he came by, but luckily that didn't happen so me and him are still cool. I'd also suggest maybe trimming your own hair with your wand, but it's an advanced spell and I wouldn't want you to have crazy, uneven hair. It took me a while to master the spell, the first time I tried it, I had these horrible bangs! Not a good look for me. Then again, you can pull off the shaved head look so maybe there's not too much risk involved with your hair, you look good any time. :p

I'm glad your friends sent you roses, you deserve them! Especially since you're locked up. I hope you are able to see them somehow and hang out with them for a little bit. Tell me you're at least trying to have some sort of fun even in your sucky situation? :/

xoxo,
Sica

P.S. Yes, that was definitely chicken, aka MY favorite food too!!! But then again, I'm not too picky with food, I can eat anything! Here's proof. :x
I should be in a food eating contest, I'd win for sure!
tumblr_inline_o8rla5Vf9w1sc3ygs_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o8rl3jwfve1sc3ygs_250.gif
<i>
</i>
I thought you might be missing a view like this.
I took it during practice before one of my captains could notice and yell at me.
tumblr_oru1cjU8RW1w1znofo1_500.jpg

March 3, 2044​

Jessica,

And here I thought that you had forgotten all about me :p. I'm glad you're having fun too rather than studying all day long. I am also glad to hear that playing with me is finally paying off!! I hope so too! I really want to watch you play! Hahaha, true, it'll pretty easy spotting you from my point of view, I'm sure of it.

The three of them better not end up being confined to their common rooms like us though, I don't know much about my aunt and uncle, but I know them enough to know that they are worst than my parents when it comes to punishments - they will kill him if he gets caught for breaking Merlins know how many school rules we broke by breaking into another common room and trashing it.

I do not want to talk about that stupid championship game, the only thing I'm going to say is that my team wouldn't mind me cheering for you. However, that doesn't mean that we can't bet on who will win and who will lose anymore. If Beauxbatons wins the match then you'll get to decide what we are going to do next time we meet up. If Hogwarts wins the match then you have to go on a date with me. Sounds fair to you?

You can't blame him for being excited though! Luckily Axel rarely ever poops out of excitement anymore, I'm guessing since he's used to delivering letters now. Yeah I'm not going to trust myself with my own hair, if you don't mind. I'll just wait until I'm back home again and mom can give me a haircut.

What's fun again? I forgot. Nah, we're trying to have fun whilst eating breakfast, lunch and dinner together most of the days, though some days I'm writing to you and Wyatt's spending time with his girlfriend.. Not sure what Marisol's doing while the two of us are doing other stuff though.

I'm sorry this letter is so short by the way, school's keeping me busy with homework so I hardly have any time to write you back.

Yours,
Asaiah.

63lPKWv.gif

Me and my two best friends being goofs!

March 8, 2044​
Asaiah,

I would never forget you! Writing to you is one of my top priorities as a good pen pal! But I am getting busier with homework as the exams get closer, so I'm sorry if I don't write as frequently as usual. Fifth year is no joke after all! I can't wait for it to be over already. And I'm pretty sure after seeing how badly you and your friends were punished, no one will be trying to break into a common room and trash it ever again! Seeing you guys suffer would scare everyone straight haha.

I'm guessing that means your house lost? :/ That really sucks! :( I bet if you were allowed to play your house probably would have won!! I'm happy you'll be able to cheer for me though and I really hope you can see me play even from far away. I gotta say, your terms for the bet make me want to lose... Wait what if that's just your plan to make me not want to win?! Well played, Murphy...but there's no way we're losing! So I guess that means I'll probably get to decide what we get to do when we meet up! How about we consider that a date too? That way we both win, in a way...

I'm glad you still get to see your friends for meals at least! Your punishment would be worse if you guys weren't allowed to contact each other, so there's the silver lining at least. That picture is cute, you guys look like a lot of fun. :p I'm guessing this was taken before you guys got caught because you all seem a lot happier haha. You're halfway through your semester of lockdown, you guys can do it!!

Sorry if this letter is so short, I want to get a few extra practices in before the match coming up. I'm starting to get worried again so I want to make sure I'm prepared. Hang in there and good luck with your classes!

Miss you,
Jessica
I know I'm not the one being punished but sometimes it feels like it because I'm not allowed to visit you!
tumblr_osavykenrF1w1znofo1_250.gif
<i>
</i>

March 13, 2044​

Jessica,

I know you would never forget about me, silly, I wouldn't let you :p I can only imagine the amount of homework they are giving you to prepare for your exams - sucks that they are giving you so much though, wish I could help you out somehow. You either do not care about your friends, or are really stupid if you would still decide to break into another common room after the punishments they gave us. (If certain things were different I would have totally done it again though, since it was still worth it.) I can't wait for the year to be over either, we should plan when I can come over during the holiday so I have something to look forward to as we enter the last couple of months of me being confined.

Technically we didn't lose the match, we just didn't win the championship cup. When Lestat, our seeker, managed to catch the snitch before the other seeker could both teams should have been tied in points, but because Hufflepuff managed to score a goal before we could catch the snitch, they won. (350-340) I'm happy I will be able to cheer for you too, at least I have that to look forward to for the international match. Dammit, you caught me :p Sure, I would love that. (It's a win-win for me either way, which I don't mind at all.)

I wish you were here though, school would become much more fun with you being here as well, especially in these times, but keeping contact with you via letters is fun as well! It was taken in our second year I think, back when all of us were still happy. I know!! I've started counting the days till the end of the semester! I wish time would go faster though..

How's the team doing during practice anyway? Is everybody as convinced as you are of your chances of winning from Hogwarts?

Miss you too,
Asaiah.

Has anyone ever told you that you are kinda cute? If not, you're kinda cute, Jess.

f27ced286d3bb777733586bc9a566e78.gif

One of my friends took a picture of my whilst I was doing homework.

March 20, 2044​
Asaiah,

If you were here to help me with my homework that would be so awesome because then I wouldn't have to figure it all out on my own. Plus, it'd help you be more prepared for your OWLs next year! But my friends are keeping me on track here, so I'm managing without you so far. As much as it sucks that you guys got caught, at least you guys will go down in infamy. If you ever do it again, make sure not to get caught this time!! You can learn from your mistakes and do it perfectly this time. And what are the odds of them thinking it was you guys twice? If they accuse you of it again it could seem like they're targeting you guys unfairly!

Just kidding, don't do that! I'm just going out of my mind swamped in homework so I'm bored and looking to cause mischief. My friends say I influence the worst ideas, so if I ever tell you to do something that sounds like it's not the best idea, you shouldn't listen to me haha! Instead I'll just think about what we could be doing on our first date! We agreed you'd be coming to France this time right? My family lives in Paris so we'll get to do all the touristy things possible! Do you think you'll be able to come once school is over or will you still be punished for a little while?

Wow sounds like that was an interesting game to watch, though it must suck to lose by a hair. So close! Will they let you back on the team next year? I bet with you back on the team you'll win for sure. As far as our team, I think we all feel pretty confident about our abilities! There are good and bad days, depending on how you view it. Sometimes our keeper is so good our chasers can't get any goals in, and then other days our chasers are on a roll and our keeper can't save anything. It's not exactly a bad thing. But our Seeker can't play the international game so we've been training our alternate and that's what I'm worried about! I'm sure she'll do fine but I just don't like being fully prepared. Normally I wouldn't admit that I have my doubts about my team, but I trust you so don't tell anyone!!

You look like you're studying real hard there, try not to strain yourself while reading. What's got you so confused? haha. That's usually how I look when I'm studying History of Magic. And people tell me I'm cute all the time! :p But I'm glad the boy I like thinks so too, that's the only opinion I care about. And for the record, you're kinda cute too, even if you didn't like me calling you that last time!

How are things for you? Have you figured out what the first thing you'll do once you're free from your punishment at the end of the school year? In the mean time, I hope you've made good use of your free time and you're caught up on homework!

xoxo,
Jess
Me and two of my sisters, before I had pink hair! I'm the oldest so I get bullying privileges :p
tumblr_osrj9kHMK81w1znofo1_400.gif
<i>
</i>

March 25, 2044​

Jessica,

Just know that if you ever need help with something, don't hesitate to ask little old me even if it is something they haven't taught me here yet. I'm glad your friends are keeping you on track! I'm sure they will be telling tales of the infamous break-in in the years to come, one of my friends said that I was a pretty good prank, and I'm certain that more students here think that it was hilarious.

What if it is not the best idea but still sounds good? What do I do then? Yes, we did agree on that, which I am very excited about since I have never been to France before! What touristy things are there to do in Paris, or are you going to keep that a secret from me until I'm there? I haven't discussed it with my parents yet because they were still pretty angry at me for doing what I did, but I'm sure they will let me go. And if they don't, well, sucks for them.

I honestly don't know if they will let me back on the team next year, or whether or not I need to try out for the spot again. I haven't asked anyone about that, maybe I should do that soon. If not, I will not come back to school. Duh, with me on the team the other teams would get crushed to death. Good, that's good. I'm sure you and the team will do well during the match from what you've been telling me about them the past few months. Why can't your seeker play? Did something bad happen to her? I guess I could tell that to my friend, who happens to be one of the chasers of the team you're playing against. It would sure as hell make them feel more confident about winning. :p

I got confused over some Ancient Runes mumbo-jumbo, I'm seriously considering dropping it, but since I want to be a Curse-Breaker... I know that you said that your friend were helping you out with homework and such, but If you are having trouble with History of Magic I can help you if you want? I know I'm a year below you, and that we don't go to the same school, but I'm sure I can help you out with it, I've been reading a lot of books since I cannot do anything else at the moment so I'm pretty much caught up with next year's stuff already. I know that this might be weird, but I just wanted to say that you make me happy, which is a really good thing especially in the current situation I'm in.

I have, sorta... So me and my best friend came up with this adventure list; things we wanted to do before graduating school (breaking into a common room was one of those things, though the trashing part wasn't) and one of those things is finding the room of requirement, a hidden room somewhere in the castle, and since we wouldn't be breaking any school rules by looking for it, we kinda agreed we'd be doing that next school year. Oh, and I am going to play a f!ckload of Quidditch too once I'm free from the punishment.

I wish I had bullying privileges, I was usually the one who got blamed for everything because I am the youngest.

tumblr_o9yu2lFs6K1spdtkco1_500.gif

My friends told me to stop laughing whilst they were taking the picture. I failed.

March 30, 2044​
Asaiah,

Haha I appreciate your help even from all the way over there. And when the time comes next year for you to take your OWLs you can definitely ask me for help too! I wouldn't be able to help you with Ancient Runes though because I never took that subject, it seemed too complicated! And judging by what you're saying, it sounds like I was right! But it does seem like one of those important subjects you'd need for a career like a curse breaker. I think my only problem with History of Magic is remembering all the dates and names! There's so much wizarding history, how is my brain not supposed to mix things up?! But as much as I hate History of Magic, it seems like the most beneficial to me in a way. I've been thinking that maybe when I get too old to play Quidditch, I'll retire and work for the Department of Magical Games and Sports and be in charge of the Quidditch World Cup and other tournaments. That seems like something I'd enjoy even after I can no longer play. And knowing about the history of wizarding culture seems like something I'd need to know to do that.

Hmm normally I'd be the type to keep our date plans a secret, just to give you some suspense, but since it's been so long since we've seen each other, and I'm getting really impatient, I'll tell you! Maybe it'll give you something to look forward to. First, if you're in Paris you have to see the Eiffel tower! We can climb it all the way to the top and see the city from there, and then there are these boat rides on the Sienne river that are fun. And there's also this secret place in the mountains just for wizards where we can see tribes of giants. I've never been but my friend said it's kinda dangerous and risky, so it sounds like my kind of fun haha.

I don't really know why our Seeker couldn't play. She'd been really distant the whole year and now she had to stop coming to practice. I think she was sick or something, but our captains wouldn't tell us, even Grace wouldn't tell me and she is one of my best friends. I think our Seeker didn't want the team to know so the captains have kept things pretty discrete to respect her privacy. So instead we've been having to train one of our alternates to play Seeker even though she usually plays Chaser. She's trying to catch up now but she's a bit behind, though I'm sure it'll be fine!

Honestly, you make me really happy too Asher. ♡♥ You are so sweet for saying that. I'm glad I could help brighten your day given your circumstances. I hope I can still brighten your day next year even when you are finally not grounded at school! My friends tease me now because I get excited every time I see your owl bringing me a new letter but they are starting to look forward to see the pictures you send too haha. I put your picture up in my dorm so now I see you laughing all the time haha, it's a good image to see and puts me in a good mood!

It makes me laugh that you and your friends are already planning your next adventure but at least you won't be breaking any rules this time! What is so special about this Room of Requirement? Why is it hidden in the castle? And of course you can never go wrong with playing more Quidditch. I'm pretty sure they'll let you back on the team, especially if they want to win! Though I hope you haven't gotten rusty from all the lack of Quidditch playing this year! :p

That sucks that you are the youngest so you got bullied haha, but sometimes it sucks being the oldest too! My parents put a lot of pressure on me and they think my sisters are perfect so sometimes it's like I'm the one that gets bullied! They lecture me all the time about their expectations and my sisters do everything right, which is why I have to take advantage of any little bullying privileges I can haha. They know I love them though!

Well this letter has been quite long enough, so I went well over my study break! Gotta get back to work!

Yours,
Jessica

Proof that I am studying!!!
tumblr_ot4iyx6kIG1w1znofo1_400.gif

April 3, 2044​

Jessica,

That's because it is complicated. I mean, I get why it would be an important subject to learn when wanting to become a Curse-Breaker as most pyramids and age old ruins will probably have some runes scribbled all over them, but still. I'm thinking of signing up for the tutor programme next year so maybe someone can help me understand it. I find it quite easy to remember dates and names, to be honest. Are you sure that there isn't any way I can help you with it? I've got an Outstanding for History of Magic, perhaps that'll convince you to accept me help from all the way over here. Also, hate History of Magic??? How in the work could you possibly hate the best subject any wizarding school offers to teach you? You're crazy! Working for the Department of Magical Games and Sports sounds like something I could totally see you do after you'd retire from playing. Before deciding to be a Curse-Breaker I wanted to work for the same department for the Ministry in New Zealand. You should definitely organise more World Cups once you work there, those are so much fun to watch!

And here I thought that I was the only one who was getting rather impatient haha. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again! I hope that climbing all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower isn't the first thing we'll do when I'm in Paris, I would love to spend some alone time with you first, you know, to catch up on stuff. No, that sounds amazing, I think Hannah told me that there's a restaurant in the top part of the Eiffel tower? Maybe we could get something to eat there? Unless it's, like, really expensive... I don't know about the boat rides but going to visit that secret place in the mountains sure sounds like something we should definitely do! I have never seen giants before!!

I hope your Seeker is all right. It must suck for your captains that this is happening right before the match against Hogwarts. How's the alternate doing so far? Do you think she'll have a proper chance of catching the snitch? Maybe I should somehow make sure that the Hufflepuff Seekers cannot play the match as well so it would be even for you guys. I'm joking, I'm not actually going to do that, that would only give me more problems which I cannot have since I've been doing pretty well at keeping a low profile for the last couple of months. I hope your Seeker will return just in time for her to be able to play the game!

I would be lying if I told you that I didn't just totally turned red in the face when I read that first line, so there you have it, you made me blush madly. I think you'll always brighten my day no matter what kind of situation I am in, Jess. I cannot wait for me to spend some time with you in Paris. Great, now strangers can look at my silly face all the time :p Perhaps I should put one of your pictures up in my dormitory then, it would be the first thing I would see in the morning :p I'm glad me laughing puts you in a good mood, I'll remember that for the next time a picture of me will be taken.

I don't know much about the Room of Requirement, most of what my friends and I have heard about the room are likely to be rumours started by students as a prank. We know that it must be somewhere in the castle and that to discover it one must be in great need for it otherwise it won't appear. We don't know what is in there, just that whatever you need is waiting for you inside. If it's true what I heard, I'll never have to worry about homework anymore, which would be great because then I would have all the time in the world to focus on other stuff. Rusty? Ha! I'm pretty sure I could still beat your ass if we were to play right now!

I'm sure Thomas would disagree with you, I don't think he ever got bullied by Jennifer, Hannah, or me (he would kick my ass if I'd try to bully him) because he's the oldest one. It sucks that they do that to you. Sometimes I feel like mum and dad put a lot of pressure on me too, so I kinda know how you must be feeling. For what it is worth though, I think you're perfect.

I'm glad to finally have proof of you studying :p Did it go well?

Wish you were here,
Asaiah

Since you liked the previous one so much ;)
tumblr_nv75rlQRCE1uv9zceo1_500.gif

April 6, 2044​
Asaiah,

You're really calling me crazy when you're the one who thinks History of Magic is the best subject ever? There are so many better classes like Charms or even Transfiguration because you get to actually do cool stuff and not listen to boring lectures! I can't believe you got an O in History of Magic without falling asleep in class! Maybe you have a better teacher than we do. But either way I guess you proved you know your stuff, so maybe you will be able to help me! I can't really help you with Ancient Runes though, but I think signing up for tutoring might be a good idea, especially since next year will be your OWL year! What made you want to be a curse breaker anyway? Organizing World Cups would be so fun but that won't be until I'm super old, I'd rather win World Cups for years first. ;)

Nah we won't climb the Eiffel Tower right away, we can definitely catch up and spend some alone time together, I'd really like that. I think there is a restaurant at the top, so we can definitely go get dinner there afterward! The city is so pretty at night especially when the tower glitters, so you have to see it! I've also never seen giants before either so I think it'd be really cool to see them as long as we're careful not to get caught! I've heard they're not too friendly with wizards, but I think we'll be fine. It'll be a fun adventure!

I think our alternate Seeker is doing well so far, considering she has never played the position before. She seems really eager to try her hardest so that's better than nothing! Hahaha if you weren't already punished I would probably take you up on that offer!! Maybe they'll all mysteriously get food poisoning the night before the game haha. I hope our Seeker would be able to join us again by the time we play against Hogwarts, but from the way the captains talked about it and how we've begun training our alternate, I don't think that's likely. :/ But our Chasers are so good, maybe it won't even be up to the Snitch. Maybe we'll score 160 points with Quaffles alone haha.

Are you sure this Room of Requirement is real? What if it's a prank like you said, a trap for younger kids! What if you guys get in trouble again? But it does sound interesting, it'd be cool if you guys found it. If there was a Room of Requirement here I wonder what I would need. Probably homework like you too haha.

Haha maybe it's different for older siblings if they're boys? If we had an older brother I don't think my sisters would try to bully them and lecture the way they do to me. But I guess we both get pressure from our parents for different things. I'm the first so I have to set the example for my sisters, but with you, it's like you have to meet the standards that your siblings set before you. I can't even decide which one is worse! So that sucks, but I think you're doing great, you even know what you want to do when you get out of school!

Wow you cannot just say things like that! Now I'm glad I made you blush earlier because that's the same reaction I had when you told me the same thing before, and now you just made me blush again!! You're pretty smooth when you want to be haha, who knew! This makes me wish the semester was over already, but we're almost there!

Can't wait to see you <3
Jess

I guess if you're going to put up a picture of me, I'll make it a good one!
tumblr_inline_o8rn5dUPsN1sc3ygs_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back