OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Isaac wished that he could say he was glad to be back, but the matter was, he felt indifferent. If anything, being back meant not being closely watched by his family members, as his sisters were in another house and Isaac needed his space. Although, at the same time, there were many people in this school who annoyed the boy, it didn't matter whether he knew them or not. The first year was in the library, not studying, simply reading, and with the hope that it would not be crowded. Thankfully, it was still early in the morning, which meant most people were probably still sleeping. He flipped the pages as he read, not looking up once to see who entered. It wasn't as if he had friends here, or in Ravenclaw actually. The one person who didn't mind being his friend was Jamie Huberta, and even him Isaac hadn't seen in a while. It was quite the life. He didn't mind being alone too much, he kept to his books and all - like the stereotypical Ravenclaw. In fact, it might have been better if people stayed away from him today, he was feeling more irritable than usual.
<i></i>

Therese was early up this morning. She wanted to read something in the library, because she just felt like she wanted to. She could use some preparations for the lessons too. So it didn't seemed like a bad idea. As the brunette came to the library she noticed how quiet it was. Sometimes the brunette didn't mind, she knew people could enjoy the silence too and had respect for that, but she enjoyed talking people more. The Swedish brunette walked somewhat further and saw a boy sitting who she had met last year in the student lounge. He was reading just like when she met him, but the last time he didn't mind. She decided to just say hello and if he didn't want to talk than that was ok. '' Hi Isaac, '' the brunette said sweet with a smile. She put a book on the table that she wanted to read and than looked at him again. '' Did you have a nice break?'' she decided to ask since she was eager to hear what he had done. He seemed different than the rest, she had read some things about his family since he had told her about that. He seemed suprised she didn't knew them, but ofcourse she was from a different country, all the way to Sweden.

Isaac was all but minding his own business when someone spoke to him. "Please, if you have half the decency to leave someone who is in peace alone, get on with it," he said without looking up. It didn't come as a surprise to the boy that she knew his name, his family was well-known in the wizarding world, not to mention he had many siblings in the school. It seemed as though the person wasn't moving however and to the Ravenclaw's irritation the girl sat down at his table. Only when she asked him how his break was, did Isaac snap the book shut and glared at her, about to say something else when realisation dawned on him. His gaze softened, and he smiled thinly at Therese. "Didn't know it was you," he said, his tone different from his mini outburst. That was his attempt at an apology, he wasn't used to giving one after all so he found it to be acceptable. "Usual, I guess," he shrugged. His breaks were never that exciting, he never did much. "I didn't do that much, but then again I don't unless it's family meetings and stuff. What about you? How was your break?" If anything, Isaac was glad that if someone had interrupted him it was Therese. Not so much because he enjoyed the company but because he tolerated her more than most people.
<i></i>

Therese was wondering if Isaac would still remember her. She thought he was an interesting and friendly person. Her first impression just as with Rory was different than it was now. If you really took the time to get to know someone you would see that nobody was unkind or bad. Isaac didn't looked up to her and gave a reaction that seemed really one that he could given. If it was a true reaction she would respect that too ofcourse. She didn't want to interrupt someone in his reading or studying. That was not at all her intention. Therese wasn't raised with talking to someone by not looking at them, but she could understand if someone was so into his reading. She didn't felt the same way about reading books, but she figured someone would. It made her think about Beaubelle her cousin, she was kinda the same way. When Isaac put his book shut and noticed it was Therese the brunette smiled back. She had made an impression because he remembered her. '' Don't worry, it doesn't matter.'' the brunette said sweet. Therese listened at him talking about his break, but it wasn't much he told. She just wanted to make sure how he was doing, she liked talking to the people she liked. She had made some friends, and believed she and Isaac could be too one day. Perhaps it took a bit longer, but that didn't matter. '' Okay! What kind of stuff do you have to go than with your family?'' the brunette asked to the boy. Therese was from Sweden so she didn't knew much about the most families around this area. And she didn't looked at the whole family picture, she always looked at individuals. She thought everyone mattered and everyone was different. It was something beautiful she thought. Therese smiled at the return of the question. '' Thanks for asking. I've spend some time with my family in Stockholm with my grandparents. We mostly do in breaks.'' When she talked about her family and Sweden a smile appeared on her face. She really liked living there and she was born in Stockholm, but moved to Helsingborg when she grew older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back