Winter not Yet Ova'

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
Shilo skipped out the front entrance after encountering a long freaking day. She wouldn't describe what she's been through. So she might as well not! Shilo just kept to herself passing a few first years and one third year she recognize from her house. It was still winter so there was still snow. Shilo was only wearing a parka, a very skimpy one. To bad she wasn't a zombie she probably wouldn't need clothes, except rags. Rags were awesome to Shilo. No one agree with Shilo, her mom will probably faint if she heard that from Shilo.

Shilo took her wand out and ignited a little fire. Her cousin Jake had taught her this when she was at Drummy. Shilo orb the fire next to her, she sat down on a bench and decided to watch a few students play snow ball fights. Shilo was no longer cold thanks to her little bit of fire she manage to conjure with the tip of her wand. Shilo kept staring at the students for a while till one accidentally hit Shilo with a snow ball. "Okay that's it!" she reach down and started to ball up some snow. She aim them all too to them. Shilo kept aiming at them till one of them got hit on the head. Shilo bark out laughing and sat down. She kept watching as they continue their little snow ball fight. Shilo was enjoying this.

Ryker walked through the grounds in his big winter coat. It was cold and he was trying to avoid the many snow ball fights that were going on as well as seeing what the school grounds were like. As he walked around he spotted a girl with a fire, two things he liked in one. Perfect.

Ryker made his way over to the girl, laughing when she got hit with a snow ball and again when she retaliated. "Nice aim." He grinned at her, posture slouched and his hands in his pockets with his hood up. All in all, he looked rather shady. Ryker reached up and pulled down his hood, just as a snowball went flying past his face. "I really wouldn't hit me guys, I will kick your @$$es." He laughed out to them, they laughed back but no more came near him or the girl.

"Oh that's no fair" Shilo hickle back shaking her head. "You let them off to easy man, you have to keep it going" Shilo bend a little to pack some more snow. She made sure it was super packed and aimed it again this time it the side of one face. Others surrounding that kid started to laugh, he was a boy so it was a lot more funny now. Shilo laughed again and shook her head. She turn to the fellow next to her, well she can't like a zombie next to someone new. Least not around a newbie Shilo. You want friends eventually, not just to scare all of them away. "What's your name new guy? I don't think I've seen you here before" Shilo relax onto the bench. Her parka clothing her pretty well, leggings were thick enough to keep her warm. The skirt she wore was long enough, even with millions of button she still felt conceal under what she was wearing. Shilo dressed Zombie fashion in a different way. Her mom gonna kill her for being a freak now, oh well. More fun for Shilo, she will have a fit when she finds out about Mark.

Ryker laughed, this girl had the right sort of attitude. "I'm Ryk, transfer student just this year. Who might you be?" He sat next to her, just as one of the balls flew over his head. "Hold that thought." He stood up and rolled as much snow as he could fit into the ball before throwing it, rounders style in his direction.

Ryker sat back down with a happy feeling after watching the ball hit the boy in the crotch. He had good aim. "So, you were saying?" He grinned, sharing the warmth from the fire she had.

Shilo saw another snow ball swift by them. She was just about to go over and just smack them a few times when Ryker stood up. She watched as he threw another snow ball at the boys direction. "Nice one!" Shilo laughed hysterically when he return. "I like your style Ryker, my names Shilo" Shilo didn't take her hands out to shake his hand. Instead she twirled the end of her hair in a flirtatious fashion. "Where about you from? Don't tell me you were a drummy too!" she laughed a little. Shilo was new to flirting but by the looks of it she seem natural at it. Its just fun nothing more she thought to herself, Ryker was sure cute though.

Ryker smiled a her obvious flirting. "Cool, nice name." He sat back down besides her and lean back on his hands, happy he was wearing gloves. "I would but I'd be lying. I'm a Durmmy, just come here this year, same as you?" It would be pretty cool if they had both come here at the same time.

"Transfer back, I did a year up north but than got kicked out by my mom" Shilo shrugged and bowed her head. "Besides Drumstrang for the dark arts, I'm not into that sort of poop...I like my magic light nothing to darken...think I experience enough of that in my life time" she didn't sound serious but somewhat of her words held the truth. "Anyways, let's not talk about my bull sh!t life" she laughed looking sideways up at Ryker. "So what brings you out here? Its fudging cold new dude...think you need something more than a jacket to warm you up..." she smirked at her comment. She needed a lot warming up but the weather hardly effect this scene queen. She had her legging that clung to her seductive petite figures and a parka that lace her small bust. She was warm enough to say the least, not bad if she said so herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back