Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anna didn't have a proper date to dances and she didn't seem really bothered by that as she had almost all her family in school and she was glad that Zach had agreed to go with her. At least they could get some time together after that awkward situation of her walking on him as he was dancing only in his underwear, but she still wasn't able to not giggle as she noticed him at first. "Romeo, oh Romeo! Where are you?" she dramatically leaned on him as she approached him. "Will you make me the happiest girl in the whole world and will agree to marry me?" she sarcastically asked as she offered him some of the snacks that she took while going to him. After that, she lightly nudged him with her shoulder. "I want punch from that fountain!" she pointed at one of the fountains.

@Zach Easterling

Zach sometimes get tired from her sister joke.. He was bisy at shcool and he wanted spend time Ravenclaw coomon room not hear weird jokes about romeo? Mayby she will think how he looked the same person as Titanic movies? "Are you high? Always weird joke. I'm tired." He told her with grumpy face.

"If you can normal speek. I go back to coomon room." Zach walked closed yo table and take some food. He was not so sure if he liked Valentin's day.

Anna puffed lightly. "Oh, don't be such a jerk! It was funny, admit it." she giggled and put out a glass with a punch for him. "Take it," she didn't accept no, she wasn't going to drink alone, even if that was just a punch and nothing more.

"Alright, alright, I will try at least." she finally hugged him. "Happy Valentine's day, big bro!" she rested her head on his chest while in a hug and hoped that it will make him sweeter to her.

"Auh" He was a dramatic prince with his charm. But the punch was hurt and then he was drinking a punch. He hoped that punch don't get his robes."Carefull, my robes. I try for you be charm. " He told her.

"Now it's better. I hate Valentin's day but Happy Valentin's day
!" Zachary hugged her siter and smiled her.

Anna giggled at his reaction to a punch. "Who are you trying to charm? Me? Bro, we are literally a family, I won't date you." She joked and then went closer to him. "Come here, let me straighten it, it has twirled up," she corrected his robes if he let her do that.

"Is there anyone who absolutely loves Valentine's Day? I just love fun," she laughed as answered his a bit grumpy answer to her congratulations, well, at least he was honest. It was already something.

"No, not you. I Mean another girls." He joked and take deep breath to her sister. But he know that he was to young for that.

Mayby she was right and he take some food to the plate. "I Miss my phone and see Titanic movie" Zachary told her and take cacao drink with marshmalow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back