Will you be a second kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Of course, I'll get this approved before a topic is started and RPed out. I just want to formulate a plan with someone. Get a general idea, ect.

Okay! So. Leah has killed an NPC, but that is all. I kinda want her to have a second kill. I don't really have a preference on the character, just preferably the character be eighteen or older. A member of the Ministry would be fricken sweet, but not at all required.

I think it should be someone who has seen what they should not see. That's really the only excuse I can think of, other than the person insulting her pride in some way. I like the idea, of a random character witnessing something dark, and then BAM! Kind of like Goblet of Fire, with Frank.

Let me know what you think. :D And if you have any ideas, please share.

So, I've lurked this topic several times and I've just decided that I really should post something:

I'm sure I could find a character of mine that would suit the bill. I'm always looking for ways to bump off characters xD
Is blood status important? And is there a gender you would prefer? I have about a million characters, so I'm sure I can find someone suitable ^_^

I mean, if you wanted a muggle to kill, I have Rose Scott. She live in the Uk (I think xD ) and the plot I had for her has kind of dissolved. Although, I suppose that could help kick-start this other character that I'm doing little with :)

Well, it's up to you ^_^ And I'm sure I could find another of my million characters to get rid of that should be suitable :D

-Beth

Also, should you want another NPC to kill at any point, I have one that I need bumping off before I can do another plot xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back