Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
To Wyatt said:
</FONT>
June 6, 2044​
Wyatt,

That has got to be the shortest letter I've ever gotten, I'd be offended if I didn't know what kind of person you are. I'm home right now but that time of the month is coming up so I won't be available in the next week or so... :/ And after that I'm going to go visit my friend Noelle back in New Zealand! Or maybe France, idk where we will decide to meet yet, maybe she'll come visit me, who knows, but either way I'll be hanging out with her. I haven't decided if I'll spend July's "time of the month" in New Zealand or back in the States yet. I was thinking about staying in NZ but if you're lonely I could come back home and spend some time with you after I've recovered! Don't die of boredom while I'm gone!

Love you,
Mari
To Asaiah said:
June 6, 2044​
<FONT font="georgia">
Asaiah,

We are free at last!!! Can you believe my parents said they were going to keep me grounded so I could learn my lesson but my grades were so good from not being able to do anything fun this year so they changed their minds after all thankfully! What about you? Are you in France right now with your girlfriend? I might be going to France too but I'm not sure! I just want to be out somewhere, anywhere but inside haha. Now that we are free, we need to get started on planning our next adventure! What should we tackle next on our list? Hope you're having fun!

Love,
Mari

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
June 13, 2044​
Finch,

France is good. I'm having a lot of fun with Jessica and her family. How's everything there?

Asaiah

Addressed to Marisol Woods said:
June 13, 2044​
Mari,

Freedom at last!!! And since we did nothing but behave this semester, we will play Quidditch again soon! Oh, man, am I excited to play Quidditch again! I am in Frace right now, yes. I'm having tonnes of fun here. Our date went really well so that's a relief! You should! Maybe we could meet up! If not, we should meet up when all of us are going to buy school supplies again! I was thinking we could finally start looking for the Room of Requirement? It's something that I have wanted to do since our first year, and since we are fifth years now, I kinda want to start looking for it now because before you know it we're graduates!

Yours,
Asaiah

20/6/2044 said:
Marisol,

Sorry I'm only just writing now. I got your letter a while back but I've been busy lately. Hope the change went smoothly. I decided to stay in New Zealand this break. I didn't want to bother and I had other stuff to do. Don't do me any favours, just enjoy your break.

Wyatt.
20/6/2044 said:
Murphy,

Do you have an accent yet? Le baguette and whatever. Things are fine.

Finch.
<i></i>

To Asaiah said:
</FONT>
June 17, 2044​
Asaiah,

I'm glad to hear you're having fun! I'm going to be hanging out with my friend Noelle (the only nice Ravenclaw I told you about) so it's mostly up to her what she wants to do, but it'll be nice if we could meet up with you two!! I can't stay for too long because I have to be back home for you know what but thankfully Noelle knows about my secret so she understands if I have to leave, plus I want to spend some time with my family before school starts. Also, Wyatt said he's staying in New Zealand so we can meet up with him if he's up for it! Omg I can't believe we're fifth years already, you're right we should get on that plan soon!! I think I remember Wyatt saying he had a lead on where it could be but we forgot all about it once we figured out how to get into the Ravenclaw room. Hopefully Wyatt still wants to do it with us!

See you soon hopefully!
Marisol x

To Wyatt said:
<FONT font="georgia">June 22, 2044​
Wyatt,

No worries, I'm glad you wrote to me at all. I have to admit I am somewhat surprised that you stayed in New Zealand since you didn't want to be there earlier in the year, but at the same time I understand not wanting to be around your parents.. Wy you are not bothering me!! Writing to you, hanging out with you, and being your friend is not a favor to you, it's what I want to do, duhhh. We've been friends for like four years now, if I didn't like you, you'd know by now! You're stuck with me sorry not sorry. If you're still in New Zealand before school starts, let's meet up with Asaiah!

Love you! (Say it back!!!)
Mari

June 23, 2044​
Finch,

Wouldn't you like to know? Guess the only way for you to find out is to meet up with Mari and me, since I am quite sure that she has asked you to meet up with us by now, right? I was thinking that maybe the two of us could hang out at my place when I return to New Zealand? It's been quite a while since we've had proper fun, just the two of us. Let me know what you think, okay?

Murphy

June 21, 2044​
Mari,

Just let me know if we can meet up, you've told me a lot about Noelle so I'm dying to meet her. I hope he's up for it. I worry about him sometimes you know, I feel like he's not the same person I met in the kitchens and ate chicken wings with. It feels like yesterday that we met in the library, doesn't it? I can't believe how fast it is all going before you know it we're adults and have responsibilities and everything. Also, he doesn't have much of a choice does he, since he's the one with a lead he has to.

See you soon!
Asaiah

28/6/2044 said:
Woods,

That hasn't changed. I still don't want to be here. Ok, whatever you say. I'll be here - I have a room at a hotel near the harbour.

Love you,
Wyatt.
28/6/2044 said:
Murphy,

You guys talking about me? Sure, we'll see. I'm really busy lately so I'm not sure if I can but tell me when you get back.

Finch.

To Asaiah said:
</FONT>
June 25, 2044​
Asaiah,

Yeah I'd like to meet Jessica too since you talk about her a lot as well! I hope she's better than Amber and Zara were. Yeah I know what you mean, he's not the same anymore. Can I tell you a secret that you have to promise not to tell Wyatt about? He told me that he asked our Head of House to expel him, he doesn't want to be at school. Normally I wouldn't say anything because it's not my secret to tell and if he wants to tell you on his own he could, but I felt the need to say something because it's been bothering me ever since and I'm getting a little worried. I mean, I know our punishment sucked but he seems to really hate being at school now. I don't really know what to make of it all. But I hope now that we get to do fun stuff again we can convince him that staying is best!!! We should make this the best year ever for him!! Don't let him know I told you anything though!! Also who would've thought that a dusty library would've been the thing that brought us together as friends of all things? Ha!

Yours,
Mari

P.S. Burn this letter so there's no evidence of me telling you about Wyatt :p

To Wyatt said:
July 2, 2044​
Wy,</I>
<FONT font="georgia"><I>
That's my heart growing three sizes because you said it back. :D
Well, I'm sorry that you still feel that way, but I'm glad you're sticking around! What have you been up to while in New Zealand? Are you alone or is your sister with you too? Can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
Marisol

July 2, 2044​
Finch,

We were talking about if the three of us should meet up before the new year starts. I'll be back soon I think, I have been here since the beginning of the holidays. I will definitely let you know when I get back. What have you been doing lately?

Murphy

June 29, 2044​
Marisol,

I don't know what to say. I can't believe that he actually did that... We should definitely make this the best year for him. Don't worry about me selling you out, I won't. I hope Professor Kingsley will ignore his plea. Are there any other things you guys have been keeping secret from me? :p Do you think we should we do more research on those scissor people once we are back at school?

Asaiah

7/7/2044 said:
Marisol,

Alright, Grinch, calm down. I'm here alone. Stella annoys the crap out of me. Don't feel bad for me though, the house keeper is chill.

Wyatt.

PS. Happy belated Fourth of July. Hope you enjoyed eagles and pizza.

7/7/2044 said:
Murphy,

We'll talk when you get back then. I'm fine, super busy here.

Wyatt.

To Asaiah said:
</FONT>
July 3, 2044​
Asaiah,

Professor Kingsley did ignore his plea! He asked her to expel him last semester and she didn't, thankfully. But he might try it again this year so I hope we can convince him to stay before he goes to Kingsley again. Ha! Secrets are secrets, Murphy and you know I can keep them for a long time. I don't kiss and tell hahahaha. And omg yes that is a good idea! I remember something else on our Adventure List was to get into the Restricted Section of the library!! What if there's information on the scissor people there? Maybe instead of sneaking in we can try and play it smart by asking a professor for the password for "research" so we can get in without getting in trouble again? It's not as fun but I'd kinda like to play quidditch again this year so I'm not too keen on getting caught again haha. The only problem is finding a professor that would grant us permission though, that'll be tough. Oh also, Noelle didn't go home to France for the break, she's in New Zealand so we won't be able to meet up with you and Jess after all, sorry! Maybe you can meet her when you come back and we can all hang out, she's so great!

xoxo,
Mari
To Wyatt said:
July 9, 2044​
<FONT font="georgia">
Dearest Wyatt,

Ha, you're one to talk, calling me a Grinch. :p I'm not a real American but I had hot dogs and burgers, that's the true American food, duh!! You should know this Mr. California aka the epitome of American culture. What about you? Did you find a way to celebrate while in New Zealand? Like light up some fireworks? :D Btw I'll be in New Zealand this month visiting my friend Noelle! So we can meet up soon and you won't just have the house keeper for company! I hope you're at least enjoying your free time, you must love being able to sleep for hours with no obligations! :)

See you soon?
Mari

July 10, 2044​
Finch,

I'm back now so let's meet up.

Murphy

July 6, 2044​
Marisol,

I am glad that she did, what's going on with him? Why would he ever want to be expelled? What do you mean you ''don't kiss and tell''? Did you? No, you didn't, did you? Please tell me I'm wrong! Also, we both know that you cannot keep a secret from me, if I can discover your secret, I can discover whatever else the two of you are keeping from me. Let's do it! Didn't you once say that Professor Pendleton might be able to give us the password to get into the Restricted Section? We could try and ask him to give it to us? We could tell him that we need it for research about long lost and cursed Egyptian treasures of something like that? What else do we have on our list still beside the Room of Requirement and getting into the Restricted Section? Wasn't it something with finding a magical creature? Don't worry, it's okay! I'll return to New Zealand in a few days anyway. I will meet her once we're back at school for sure!

Asaiah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back