Why you so speechless?

Lilian Petrokov

OOC First Name
Brittany
WE FRENCH KISSED ON A SUBWAY TRAIN, HE TORE MY CLOTHES
RIGHT OFF, HE ATE MY HEART AND THEN HE ATE MY BRAIN . . . .
<i>
</i>
Slumping down into the all too familiar comfort of a bar stool, Lilian sighed and ordered "The usual" she found comfort in the fact that she was fully clothed and glad to be out of that costume. She had escaped that life, for now at least. Even though she knew she had done the right thing she was now between jobs, and who in their right mind would hire her? Her only skills were less than reputable and she had a son to prove it. As the cool amber liquid ran down her throat her delicate fingers let a few more coins drop onto the bar as she nodded to the bartender and promised herself that this would be the last drink. She wanted out of this, but it was going to take some kind of miracle to bring Lilian out of this rut. Leaning all of her weight against the bar, the young woman ignored the whistles coming from the other end and made a meagre attempt to fenf off a drunk man's wandering hands. She closed her eyes slowly, excentuating her thick black lashes then opened them again and let her sultry amber irises travel towards her glass. Lifting the cool rim to her lips she took another gulp and felt the comforting sensation of it against her throat once more. She let the glass fall back to the bar once more and licking her stained red lips she turned abruptly to see a younger man take the seat next to her.

Lilian rolled her eyes, another admirer she thought to herself, she was nowhere near short of them, but this one looked alot more interesting than her usual type. She couldn't help but watch him and wait to see if he said anything. The woman wasn't used to making conversation, her customers usually always spoke first so this was new to her. Leaning towards him in a suggestive manner she let a sultry smile spread across her face. "You got a name?" she asked, being rather short with her words. Lilian looked down to her manicured nails and tapped them lightly across the bar in more an irritating fashion than anything else. "Whats a boy like you doing in a place like this eh?" she asked, generally interested in why such a nice and reputable boy was sat in a bar like this in the middle of the cold Russian night. Her American accent was heavy on her words and her slang made her stand out from her male companion, who by the looks of him was a proper young man, not one for such language. She hoped he spoke English as she only knew a few sentences in Russian and they wouldn't be at all helpfull to a young man of his stature.

</FONT></COLOR>
A SINGER IN A SMOKY ROOM
A SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME​
<COLOR color="#5a70b3"><FONT font="Times New Roman">

Gavriil entered the crowded bar with not a small amount of nervousness. He wasn't used to places like this,and he didn't quite know what to make of it, but at least it was an escape. Gavriil desperately needed to get away from his family, to somewhere no-one would know him, or try to pressure him into joining the Death Eaters. Gavriil didn't mind going along with the views of his relatives (controversial, to say the least, in today's society), but he wasn't prepared to follow them to that extent either. He was a quiet and conservative young man, and what tonight would bring was beyond his wildest imaginings.

Slipping uneasily into a stool by the bar, Gavriil found himself unexpectedly face to face with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She rolled her eyes at him and he looked down, beyond hope that such an unusual-looking person would ever be interested in him. But then she leaned towards him, a smile playing gently across her lips. Gavriil missed the subtle implications that radiated from the woman, and was rendered momentarily speechless. He opened his mouth, then closed it again, and finally answered the question.
"Ah, my name is Gavriil," he said in heavily accented but perfect English. "As for what I'm doing here, well I can't rightly say." He added the last line nonchalantly with his growing confidence.
"But I need a drink, how about you?"

He was about to order a firewhiskey, but remembered just in time that this was a Muggle bar. It never occured to him that the beautiful woman might be so too.

THAT BOY IS A MONSTER, LICKED HIS LIPS AND SAID GIRL YOU
LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT, PUT HIS ARMS AROUND ME . . . . .
<i>
</i>
Lilian batted her eyelashes at the young man once more and let her seductive smile play across her lips. Sitting up a little in her seat she looked at him and spoke "Gavriil aye, so I take it yer a local?" she asked, thanking the lord that he spoke english. Not that she believed in the lord, how could she after all that she had been through? Looking down at her empty glass her eyes lit up as they reflected the dregs of amber liquid. A drink sounded like just the thing she needed, even though she had said the previous would be her last. Lilian glanced over at the clock behind the bar, the night was still young and her son was being well looked after. "I could go fer a drink" she said, her slang worse now than ever, the drinks she had weren't helping and she was starting to slur her words too. "Its Lilian" she said, immediately having second thoughts about using her true name and not one of her many alias'. But the brunette reassured herself that this was a new start and she didn't have to keep those same old lies she always had. "A man of mystery are ye?" she said, her voice thick with seduction. She had tried to escape but she had ended up right back in her element. "I like that" she added, letting her delicate finger trace the rim of her glass.

It had been a tough two years for Lilian but now she was trying to relax, though out of a job she shouldn't have been so nonchalant. Hearing the music pounding and the sweet taste of alcahol on her tongue she was taken right back to where she had began, in Vegas as an innocent and unscathed seventeen year old. Hardly anybody had ever learnt the true story of why she had been drawn to 'dancing' as she liked to call it, and even fewer knew why she had left behind school, her home and her parents. She was just a baby herself when she stepped out onto those cold streets all alone, she had believed she knew everything and that she would come of no harm, just a few bucks wouldn't hurt. But after fleeing America and ending up in Russia with a babe and no hope but to earn minimum wage she always wondered what life would have been like if she had stayed in school and stayed out of trouble. "So what do you do?" she asked, making light conversation and the young man, Gavriil he said his name was, ordered the drinks.

</COLOR></FONT>
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS
TO ABANDON YOUR DREAMS?
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Gavriil wasn't sure what to make of this hot and tipsy seductress. He nodded yes to being a local though; that one he could answer easily. Lilian, he thought, what a pretty name. Then he tried to remember what Muggles would drink. Having a mind blank, he told the barman "We'll have two, thanks," and slapped some money down, hoping the man would assume what it was he wanted two of. He turned back to the woman.
"A man of mystery? Well, I suppose I'd like to be." He chuckled. The atmosphere of this place was going straight to his head.
What do you do, she asked. "Ah, not much," Gavriil replied vaguely. He was good at evading questions.After graduating from Durmstrang, Gavriil had mostly been doing odd jobs to help the family, but he hoped to get a proper profesion soon.

Gavriil leaned his elbow on the bar and tried to look nonchalant. It didn't really work, if he was quite honest. And he was quite honest. Gavriil was much more innocent than he liked to believe, especially compared to the woman before him. But then, he didn't know that. The young man was blissfully ignoraant of many things not related to magic, and the alcohol was swiftly making him more so.

LOOK AT HIM. THAT BOY IS BAD AND HONESTLY HE'S
A WOLF IN DISGUISE BUT I CAN'T STOP STARING . . . . .
<i>
</i>
Lilian's smile grew wider as Gavriil put down the money to pay for the drinks. He was handsome and chivilrous, what more could the twenty four year old ask for. Letting her petite fingers twirl a strand of black hair gently around and around she moved in a little closer to the young man. He wasn't like all of her 'customers' he was different and Lilian had to admit that part of her was falling for him and fast. Gavriil kept to his mysterious look with his reply to her question, she was quite relieved that he didn't seem to ask her what she did, that would make for a conversation she wasn't quite comfortable with. The sounds and smells of the club seemed to be going right to her head, or perhaps it was the amount of alcahol she had consumed in the past hour. But as the drinks Gavriil had ordered arrived she smiled again and winked at him, taking the drink in her small hands and downing at least half of it within a few seconds. The glass came down onto the bar rather loudly but she hardly noticed. Lilian wondered where this was going and whether Gavriil could feel the chemistry that was so apparant between the pair. "So, you come here often?" she asked, finding small talk increasingly hard with the alcahol now goin straight to her head. Russia was doing things she never thought possible to her, it was supposed to be a fresh start but Lilian was falling right back into the same patterns.

As Gavriil leant across the bar she moved in even closer to him. She was so close now that she could smell the alcahol on his warm breath, almost taste it on her tongue. She moved her head in closer and slowly batted her eyeslashes once more. She was a born seductress and all that had met her knew that all too well. But there was something about this man, he seemed so naiive towards who she really was, and he was so easily falling under her spell. "ïîöåëóé ìåíÿ" (Kiss me) she whispered in fluent Russian softly into his ear, letting her warm breath tickle his kneck, she was going to get just what she wanted with him and it was so easy too. Lilian didn't stop for even a second to wonder if her son was OK, Zeus always made it through all of her shenanigans, when she got back to the motel he would be there, safe and sound as he always was. Of course the seductress would only have to wait for the day when he grew older and was able to get up to his own mischief, but for now she believed she had nothing to worry about. She brought her red lips in closer to Gavriil's and awaited his next move.

</COLOR></FONT>
IT WAS HOT AND THEY WERE DRUNK
AND THE NIGHT WAS GETTING ON . . .​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#5a70b3">

"No; this is my first time in this particular . . . part . . . of town . . ." Gavriil trailed off, rather taken aback, as Lilian leaned towards him. It was clear she was quite drunk, but then so was he. He gazed into her eyes: they really were quite remarkable.
"I've never seen such amazing eyes" he said, and it was true. The smell and taste of wine was giving him feelings he couldn't quite identify, or was it the beautiful girl beside him. Was this love at first sight? Lilian would never be so naive as to think so, but Gavriil was young and inexperienced enough to believe in such things. And perhaps he was right to.

Gavriil took another long swig of his drink; he had no idea what it was, but it was good. Lilian leaned still closer to him; her soft hair in his face and on his neck. Then she whispered to him in his own tongue, and Gavriil was falling, drowning in her eyes. Closing his own, oblivious to the crowded room, he obliged to her request. Their lips touched, and more, and Gavriil thought it was the best kiss he'd ever had. He put his arms around Lilian.

</COLOR>
WE MIGHT'VE F*CKED NOT REALLY SURE, DON'T QUITE RECALL
BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT I'VE SEEN HIM, YEAH UH. . . . .
<i>
</i>
Lilian barely noticed Gavriil's comment about her beautiful eyes, if she had to be completely honest she heard that nearly everyday. It wasn't her customers jobs to compliment her, but she seemed to gather so many compliments that now anything that was said she had heard before. Lilian had never fallen in love before, of course she did often think she may have been in love with her sons father but how would she know, she had never experienced the feeling before, and he hadn't exactly been loyal to her. She wouldn't be in this position if he had been. Though the two lovers had only met some minutes ago it already felt like they had known eachother a lifetime, like they were meant to meet. It wasn't exactly a fairytale story, Lilian was no princess and the slaggy bar was no castle, but Gavriil treated it as if it was so. He was charming, though naive, but the seductress didn't mind it one bit. As Gavriil's lips touched hers she smiled, just enough for him to feel it against his own. She soon found her lips travelling down the young man's kneck, leaving lipstick marks across his cheek as they went. "Lets get out of here" she said, deciding to speak in her own tongue rather than his. She pulled his hand from around her waist and hastily left the bar, Gavriil trailing behind her.</SIZE></FONT>
<COLOR color="#000">TIME PASSES
<FONT font="arial"><SIZE size="50">
Soon enough, as Lilian had assumed, Gavriil began to lead her to his home, she sure as hell wasn't going to take him home to hers, the worn and tattered sheets of her flat weren't exactly the most reputable place and she hardly thought them suitable for a man of Gavriil's nature for that matter. He lead her through the cold streets of Russia, in an almost hurried manner, she had never been so keen as she was tonight. But she need not worry as they were soon back at Gavriil's home, if you would call it that. The woman wondered for a minute if he had been mistaken and this had in fact been the house of a prince, not some guy she met at a strange bar in an even stranger country. But as he lead her to the door it became apparant that this really was a fairytale, as close as she was going to get anyway. This was her castle and she was the princess, not the wicked witch or the peasant. Lilian searched for appropriate words but settled for kissing her lover daintily on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back