Why Spend Spring with Flowers

Kida felt the rope she was upside down by being cut and she hit the bottom of the cage he cage dropped abit bt still hung high, she took the scalf from Eden and wrapped it around her waist, but her leg still continued to bleed, Kida didn't dare move the Arrows incase they would cause more damage.
Kida felt Dizzy an moved to a lieing down Position across the bottom of the Cage one of her arms stickign out from the holes in the bottom of it, she flet her head spin.
"Its better then being Choked" she said as she lay there.

Aitan watch his sword slowly get dragged off towards the rescue boy who had cone fled, he snorted in amusement as this small boy hefted his large sword along up a tree, he stood there watching the Two as they attempted to free the Girl.
"You Really think you can..." he stopped and took a step to the side to avoid the spell "Can Win" he finished as he moved back a bit and kicked the tree,
Without any notice the Cage fell to the ground but stopped just before it hit it, he kicked the door open and grabbed the girl out by the top of her head pulling her up by her hair, "sounds like to me she said she wants to be choked" Aitan Grinned as he wrapped his Muscular arm around the Girls slender neck and tensed so he could begin to choke her.

With the Girl as his sheild he was protected, just like last time, this time he would crush her, last time was just a warning, this time he was going to crush her neck unless the children swore to leave the forest and never Return.

The sword was heavy but Tohoru could manage it. Throwing it to the ground Tohoru jumped from the tree and landed on the ground. Picking up the sword Tohoru pointed it at the beast getting ready to attack.

Eden screamed as Kida fall to the ground and the monster caught her. Pointing her wand at Tohoru, Eden looked him in the eyes. "As the next in line to lead this family I command you to drop the sword this moment and back away from it high into the tree. NOW!"

Eden next turned her eyes to the thing that was holding her best friend. "What is it that you want? Let her go or you will kill her and that wont be good for your kind seeing as your people just murdered a student in cold blood." Eden was going to get them all out of this if everyone just played there part.

Kida felt the cage dropped the wind passing her and around her body was a thrill until she reaised she was going towards the ground. Kida shut her eyes ready to embrace the impact but was stopped and suddenly in he tight grip of the Centaurs Arm... again.

Kida felt the grip get a Firm hold around her and she squeeked, there were two large Arrows sticking out of her side and leg and she was going to run short of oxygen which would be bad for her.
"Eden leave i'll be fine, go" she said confidently showing no pain on her face.

Aitan tightened his grip on the girl's neck.
"You all to leave and never to Return, this is the FORBIDDEN forest, you nimwitted humans, Don't Return, Ever because if i catch you i will kill you, do we have an accord?" Aitan said as he looked at the Other Girl, knowing it would be hard to make her agree Aitan moved his hand along the girls side and grabbed the arrow which was sticking out there and gave it a sharp twist which caused the girl to yelp out in pain he dug it in a bit more and more blood poured down her side ruining the girl's dress completely.

"No Kida, I'm not going to leave you. Your my best friend and I will never leave you. No matter what." Eden had to stop herself from jumping from the tree and on to the beasts back. "Alright I agree the boy agrees because I speak for the boy and the girl you are holding is my best friend so I speak for her as well release her and we will take her and never step foot in your forest again." Eden climbed down from the tree and stood in front of the creature careful to stay out of reach so that he could not grab her.

Kida felt the Arrow dig into her Side more and she yelped, Gritting her teeth together she waited for the pain to pass.

the Centuar made a Deal with Eden and she waited to be put down so she could go to the Hospital wing, she honestly would prefer to stay in the centaurs grip and choke to death then go to the Wing.
Kida tried to pull herself free.

Aitan Listened to the Girl Agree to what he had said "Good" Aitan Replied with as he removed his arm from around the girl's neck but still heldher by the arm, he picked her up but the legs so it seemed liek he was going to carry her out for them but he quickly tossed her up into the air "Catch" he said as he moved into a Gallop and picked up his sword right out of the boy's hands and put it on his back, he turned and Galloped off into the Darkness and the Girl was starting to fall down.

Tohoru watched as Kida was thrown up into the air. Running to the exact spot where she would land Tohoru simply stopped and held out his arms. Catching her Tohoru looked over at Eden. "Hey grab her things and and follow me I'm going to take her to the Hospital wing." Without waiting for an answer Tohoru started walking out of the forest and back toward the castle.

Watching as Tohoru caught Kida. Eden had no choice but to listen to him but once they where alone Eden would be having a very long talk with him about just who exactly was the one who was going to be the one giving orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back