Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was sitting in the Forbidden forest, a Silent place for once to practice her Animagi Training, Kida was wearing her Casual Low Black Converse and a short Floral Dress, it was Spring After all.
With a Notebook Stretched across on her Lap Kida was flipping through pages of the text book infront of her and writing down notes. Complete with some detailed Pictures on the Side.
Kida didn't expect that she wan't Alone.

Tohoru leaned back in the tree he was sitting in. He had the whole world in the palm of his hand. A girlfriend that cared about him. It was all he needed or was it? Looking down Tohoru saw Eden's best friend Kida looking simply stunning.. Jumping down from the tree Tohoru landed next to Kida and took a seat next to her. "Hello lovely. Long time no see. I sure have missed you ever so much. You left so suddenly the last time we where together. I do hope the poor mermaid did not scare you away." Tohoru said with a cheeky grin. That day he had not only kissed Kida but the mermaid as well.

Kida felt another Presence jump down beside her, she just instantly changed her hand into razot sharp claws of her Wolf form and held her hand out before she looked to see tohoru "Oh its you" she said as she changed her hand back and shut her books and put them back in her bag which lay beside the tree.
"I'm Sure you did, And tat Poor Mermaid is a friend of Mine, i don't get scared easily" she said as she looked at hm cutting to the point "What do you want" She said

Tohoru was careful to stay out of reach of Kida's claws they where sharp and they hurt. "Yes it is me. Who else would it be?" Tohoru reached into his pocket and pulled out a small paper flower he had made. Gently taking her hand Tohoru placed it in her hand. "For you." Tohoru said as he pulled out his wand and gently tapped it. At once the small paper flower opened up to show three smaller paper ducks running around in circles. "Don't be so mad at me Kida I'm sorry I should have known better but I just can't help myself. Everytime I look at you I have to remind myself to breath." Tohoru smiled at her in a playful manner.

Kida looked at the flower in her hand and smiled she watched it open and small paper ducks run around in circles, She listened to Tohoru Appologise and she looked up at him and thought for a second "I'll Give you a Second Chance" she said as she pt the Flower into her bag aswell careful not to crush it.
Kida wasn't entirely sure why she had given him a second chance, he just appealed to her Good Side and she couldn't say no to someone when they seemed generally sorry.

Tohoru smiled. He was glad that he and Kida had made up. This would make it very easy to get in closer to her and maybe get a second kiss. Tohoru knew he had a girlfriend but that did not matter he was a Koshiba first and the Koshiba male had a wondering eye and would strike at the any moment. Tohoru grinned. "Thank you so much I promise that you wont be sorry." Tohoru said as he placed a soft kiss on Kida's cheek.

Kida smiled when he Thanked her but then he kissed her on the cheek and she snapped out of it and stood up, she turned around to face him and walked backwards "Yeah well i....er got to go stuff to do y'know how it is" she said as she turned and moved to walk and leave the forbidden forest.
Kida had nothing to do and she didn't know why she was leaving either just instinct told her to bail.

Tohoru jumped up and ran after her. Grabbing her by the arm Tohoru pulled Kida up against him. "Wait don't go. Please I can't stand to have you walk away from me." Tohoru looked deep into Kida's eyes. He wanted to kiss her the urge was there and she was so close. He should just do it. But he couldn't he had Heldi to think about. What would she say? What would she do if she found out?

Kida felt Tohoru Grab her arm and pull her close to him, he seemed genuinly sad that she was leaving and she looked up at him "I... I Guess i can stay then" she said as she just stood there in her arms, part of her liked it there, Her Own Boyfriend Zdravko hardly saw her, they were so far away and only time they saw eachother was brief cause she was so busy, Getting attacked by Death Eaters and hunting them down was alot of work for her double life.
Kida looked up at Tohoru "Sorry i didn't mean to walk away like that and give you the bad Idea"

Tohoru smiled as he held Kida close. "Thank you, you just made my day." Tohoru rubbed his hands up and down Kids'a arms. Something was on her mind. "Whats the matter? You know you can tell me anything.' Tohoru said in a soft voice his lips almost touching Kida's

Kida smiled when it said that made his Day, but he asked what was Wrong and she pulled away "Nothing is Wrong Tohoru, i'm just thinking, i'm Like Flat out Busy now, I was just thinking that this is the first time i have had a break in ages" she said clearly knowing that she was lieing to herself, but hoping that Tohoru wouldn't pick it up, After all Kida was an Expert Liar, not Many people could pick it up, only Remus who was dead now.

Kida walked over and leaned against the tree she was sitting under before "Its good to have some fun for once"

Tohoru caught Kida and pulled her back against him. "Ok I get it you don't wanna tell me which is fine but you don't have to go running away. I wont bite I promise." Tohoru smiled at her. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he just could not seem to stop it. He wanted Kida but he had a girlfriend and even if that was not the case. Kida was Eden's best friend and that meant she was off limits. Tohoru froze when the thought of Eden crossed his mind. The green of her eyes. The way her hair smelled like jasmine. The softness of her lips. "Eden." Tohoru whispered. Pushing Kida roughly away from him, Tohoru turned on his heel and ran off out of the forest and back towards the castle. What was he thinking? Trying to touch his one true loves best friend, it was insane.

Kida felt tohoru Pull her back to him and she made a small squeak sound, she wasn't expecting such a reaction, he was getting close to her again, part of her wanted the other wanted her to scratch his gutts out.
He felt him getting closer and then out of no where she was pushed away she stumbeled back and got her foot tangled in something and before she had a chance to move she was pulled up into the Tree's Kida screamed as the sudden movement made her Jump, as she flew up with the rope a Cage moved down and once they met Kida was upside down inside a cage high up in the tree's.

"Brilliant a Centaur Trap" Kida said just another thing to add to her Problems, then she realised Tohoru had Run off so she was alone.
Before she had a Chance to think about how to get out of there she heard something soar thew the air and then through the Wooden cage and just narrowly Miss Kida and fly into the tree near and hit with a Twang, a Arrow has just missed her, it was shrtly followed by another one Kida swung to move it but didn't have time to avoid the third and it hit her in the leg Kida let out a scream in Pain.

Aitan emerged from the Forest after seeing a boy Run away and Conviently push the Girl he knew as Kida into one of his Traps "perfect" he said as she pulled a bow and arrow off his back and aim the Arrows at the Girl.
He Pulled the Bow and shot 4 Arrows at the Girl, one after another, One hit, Quite well seeming that Aitan was more of a Swordsman.
Aitan walked under the Cage which was rather high up "We meet again In my Forest, Where you Shouldn't Be" he said to her smirking.

Eden was heading out of the castle into the forest. She wanted to do some studying alone away from all the first yrs that where annoying her. Almost getting knocked over by Tohoru as he ran out of the forest, Eden shook her head and dropped her school bag. Pulling out her wand Eden ran into the forest in the direction that Tohoru had just ran from.

Hitting the clearing Eden saw her best friend stuck in a trap and a Centaur under her. "This just keeps getting better and better." Eden mutter under her breath. Pointing her wand at the creature Eden fired a stunning spell at one of it's rear legs. "Would you mind letting my friend down or I'm going to have to really hurt you. I warn you I'm not in the mood for your horse play today." Eden was angry first the 1st years and than Tohoru and now this? Eden knew her day was pretty much messed up.

Kida saw Eden Appear "EDEN NO RUN!" she said as she called down to eden knowing this Centaur personally, he was quick, Cunning and could cause Pain with no Mercy.
Kida felt Warm Blood Ooze up her leg the feeling was Horrible The Pain was Worse and the fact that she was upside down was making her Dizzy
"RUN!" she called out again.

Aitan didn't even look at the girl and he just grabbed another arrow from his back and flung it at the girl without even need for the bow it flew straight through the air at the other girl
he Pulled another off his Back and Aimed it at the Girl in the Tree and Shot another one wondering if he could hit her in the Arm this time maybe the side, making it hard for her to run away so she would go thruogh pain to get out of the Forest and hopefully she wouldn't want to come back.

Aitan Pulled another arrow off his back and flung it at the girl on the ground to see if he could hit her again.

Eden saw the arrows flying at her and threw herself to the ground and rolled to avoid her. Thankfully both missed her by more than a inch. "Kida." Eden screamed. "Are you a witch are not? Use your wand." Eden pointed her wand at the creatures arrows. "Arrico arrows." Eden watched as the arrows came flying at her. Catching them Eden set them on fire at once and than quickly put them out so that they would be snapped in two and be rendered useless.

Kida was about to answer Eden when she didn't move fast enough and an Arrow went into her side she let out a loud scream in pain and shut her eyes tightly before calling out to eden "My Wand is in my BAG!" she said as she grabbed her side in pain the blood rushing to her head making her really Dizzy "We are going to need to visit the Hospital wing after this" she said as she tryed to put pressure on the wound.

Aitan lurked off while the other girl was distracted with the girl High Up in the tree's
he ws swift and dark as he moved though the forest without a sound, in no time at all he appeared behind the girl without making his presense known he went to grab the girl around the waist and went to put his other arm around his neck to render her harmless.
Aitan just hoped she didn't move.

Eden could feel the air above her move rolling over as fast as she could Eden backed away from the creature. "Do not touch me. Your kind already killed a student and if I get so much as a broken nail I will have your whole lot removed from this forest now release my friend this moment or I will kill you." Eden had her wand pointed over the beasts heart. Eden had her hand over the area where her other wand was. She was ready to attack in a heart beat and would not feel any remorse whats so ever.

"Eden thats not a....a.... ermmm whats the word..... Oh yes good... Not a good idea" she said the blood gonig to her head making her loopy just a bit.
"He's Eeeeeeevilll" she said in a play voice as she laughed sadistically while swinging backwards and fowards
"i feel like a spider blerp blerp blerp" she added as she felt more blood pour from her two wounds.

Aitan looked at the Girl "I'd like to see you try small One" and with a swift movement his large shiney sword was at her neck.
"don't threaten me or you shall loose" he said.
"Kill me i kill you, there is no spell you can do here that will kill me without getting your little self locked in azkaban and expelled from the school"

Tohoru ran out of the forest as fast as his feet would carry him. Running right into Eden, Tohoru kept running he could not do this. He needed to get away from the both of them. He needed to go somewhere safe. Maybe he would go and find Hilde and talk her into going for a night time fly. Just as he was going to follow through with that plan it hit him. Kida had screamed and Eden would follow and do everything she could to save her friend. Turning back toward the forest, Tohoru ran faster than he had ever ran before in his life. Stopping suddenly. Tohoru pulled out his wand and climbed up in a tree. Sighting the creature and seeing it had a sword to her Eden's neck Tohorus heart stopped. Pointing his wand at the sword Tohoru said. "Accio sword." Catching it as it flow through his hand. Tohoru started climbing up the tree higher to keep the huge sword from the beast.

Eden heard the sound of Tohoru's voice and almost cried out, but she kept still. As Tohoru used magic to take the sword. Eden pushed back more and turned her back and climbed up the tree that Kida was being hung from as fast as she could. When she got level Eden cut the robe so that Kida would lay at the bottom of the cage instead of hanging there. Pulling off her scarf Eden tossed it to Kida. "Tie this around your wound we are not saved yet." Pointing her wand at the Aitan, Eden used the first spell that came to mind. "Petrificus Totalus" Praying that it would work if not than she would have to try something else, but they did not have much time. Kida was bleeding and they needed to get to the Hospital Wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back