Why must you annoy me so?

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was to good to be true, Eden finally had a moment that was not filled with classes, homework or extra studying. She was free to wonder around the castle as she saw fit. To make it that much better she had her pet boa Kiwi wrapped around her neck and waist he was starting to get big but that did not matter to Eden no matter how big he got he was going to be her baby.

Eden made her way down the corridor, there was nothing she needed to do and no where she needed to be so she could take her time and not have to worry about a Professor getting on her case. Even so Eden would take care so as not to make noise and be disrespectful in anyway.

Tohoru was in a mood but that was nothing new. Nothing made him happy anymore, not his girlfriend nor any of the girls he was cheating on his girlfriend with. It was getting to the point that once again all he could think about was Eden and how he could never have her not even now that Chase was in Azkaban and be there for the rest of his life. Tohoru was looking for a fight the first person that crossed him was going to get it and there was no one that could stop him.

Continuing down the hallway Tohoru saw her. He could not even say her name just that hurt him. What was he do when the only person that could heal him was also the only person that could hurt him? The answer would be to hurt them back. Walking closer Tohoru caughed loudly so that Eden would know he was there. "Well look what we have here the Seer freak and her pet snake. Isn't it enought that your in Slytherin with the rest of the freak shows must you own a snake as well?" Tohoru made sure that his words where cold and full of hate he was going to destroy her if it was the last thing he did. She would regrat every leaving him for some stupid boy.

Eden gently petted Kiwi on the top of his head. "When we get back to the common room I have a few mice with your name on them." Eden promised her pet. She knew that he did not understand a word she said but that did not matter to her. She loved him none the less and talking to him was better than talking to nothing and causing people to look at her as if she was crazy.

Eden turned on her heel to make her way back to the common room and feed Kiwi before maybe getting some studying done or maybe she would got and take a walk by the lake who knew with Eden. Hearing a cough Eden turned to the noise and at once her nose wrinkled up. Tohoru's fall on her ears all the hate behind them making Eden feel like she was going to throw up. "How dare you. I didn't ask to be a Seer and Slytherins are not freaks. What is your problem Tohrou?" Eden demanded, she had not wanted to get into a fight today but if Tohoru was going to just show up and start a fight than who was she to stop it?

Tohoru laughed as he saw that his words had hit Eden where it hurt. For a secone when he saw the hurt look in her eyes he almost wanted to take back everything he had said and tell her he was sorry and he didn't really mean it, but that would be a lie he had meant every word. "You know I don't get it. When you with me yea I cheated on you but at least I was no some stupid wanna be Death Eater who went and got caught trying to kill a Professor and than get chucked into Azkaban." Tohoru paused for a moment.

"You know Eden if you got down on your knees and begged me to take you back and promised to stop being such a freak I might consider it." Tohoru took a few steps closer. He had so much rage inside of him and he just wanted to unleash it all on her. "Wait thats right you can't stop being a Seer so you will always be a freak and how could anyone ever love a freak?" Tohoru laughed as he got that much closer to Eden. "So Eden. Do tell me what is it like to know that the boy you love is locked away and you wont ever see him again? Tell me does it make you cry?" Tohoru was no more than a few steps away from Eden now and all he wanted to do was see her cry.

Eden could feel the tears starting to build up in her eyes. "Just shut up Tohoru! Why are you doing this? Just stop please. Don't talk about Chase like this. Just stop it you flippen jerk." Eden did not want to lost control this was Tohoru and this was what he did. When he was hurt he would do something like this in hopes to bring others down and have the whole day ruined, but no not this time. Eden was done with Tohoru and his moods.

"No Tohoru I refuse never ever again. I told you this already. You are acting like a little boy and I am fed up with it. I am not a freak so knock it off or else." Eden's breath came out in short angry puffs. She wanted to hit him across his ugly face and he was getting so close to her, to close. "Get out of my face Tohoru." Eden shoved her brother from her. Trying to calm down it was all for nothing as Tohrou shoved the blade home. He had to mention Chase and how she would never see him again it was just to much for her. Without thinking about the rules Eden reached for her wand. "Locomotor Mortis." Eden cried as she pointed her wand.

Tohoru was winning this battle it seemed she looked like she was about to cry and if she did than he would win and he could count today as not totaly wasted. "Yea thats right go and defend your freak house and your freak powers." Tohoru laughed as he was pushed back. "Yes that is right go ahead and push me around if that will make you fell better. Let me know if it makes you feel better." He knew he had hit a nerve when she did not even answer his questions. Instead she pulled out her wand and aimed at him. Moving quickly to the side Tohoru just bearly missed getting hit with her spell.

Knowing he only had seconds to react Tohoru pulled out his wand and pointed it to where he thought Eden was and said. "Densaugeo." Before quickly moving again. He knew that when it came to jynxs and hexs and such Eden was better at it and if he did not stay moving than he would be in for a world of hurt. "Is that all you got. A stupid leg lock hex because I called you a freak? Does it hurt your feelings?" Tohoru knew he was baiting Eden more but he could not help it he was hurting and he was going to make her hurt as well.

Kalif never socialized much with the other professors. He was tall, much taller than any student and professor, and he was generally cold and emotionless. But he ruled the Slytherins with an iron grip. He was fully aware that they were in last place for the house cup, and Professor Spenser would be mighty proud of his Ravenclaws right now. Kalif knew that the Slytherins' luck would vanish eventually. Kalif only associated with the Head of Houses it seems, so it was still rather odd to see him walking next to the Gryffindor Head of House. During most of his years teaching, he was used to Professor Fletcher, but now he did not know just where he went off to. He also remembered teaching Cyndi along with his son, Jaken. However, Jaken was dead and ever since then, Kalif had become less tolerant of misbehavior, and he would not take foolishness.

However, his eyes gazed over to see Eden Koshiba, a Slytherin of his own, attacking Tohoru Koshiba. Well, it seems like there were going to be detentions handed out today. It all depended on how they handled the situation. Kalif approached them, his arms crossing, and his gloved hands curling into fists. He wandlessly used Finite to lift the spell from Tohoru, and he spoke to them, "I think it would be rather idiotic to ask what is going on here, however what I do want is an explanation before I cast you, Eden, your punishment." Since Tohoru was in Gryffindor, Kalif could only send him away to his Head of House, but it seemed that he got out of that today. Kalif assumed that they already knew the rules; they were not first years - even if dueling like this in a corridor was not allowing them to rise much above their level.

Cyndi continued walking along beside Professor Styx, even though she knew that anyone who saw them walking together would probably find it odd. Her only previous interactions with him had been when she'd been his student and that had been forever ago, back when Jaken was still alive, she realized quickly. She'd always been intimidated by the man because he was extremely tall and because he wasn't exactly the friendliest person Cyndi knew. Now that she was a Head of House, she figured that she could probably learn a lot from him. He always kept his Slytherins in line, and even though they were currently last in the house points, she had a feeling it wouldn't last. The Gryffindors were second to last and she wasn't exactly thrilled about that, especially since they had finished dead last in the previous year.

Her eyes fell on the two students who appeared to be casting spells on each other as Kalif performed a bit of wandless magic before speaking to his student. That one of them was a Gryffindor did not make Cyndi happy at all. She was beginning to think that the Gryffindor students were out to test her to see what kind of Head of House she'd be since this was the second student in only a few weeks to misbehave. As Kalif spoke to Eden, who she was very surprised at, Cyndi turned to the student from her house, Tohoru, her arms crossing in front of her. "Yes, I'd love to hear your explanation as well, Mr. Koshiba" she stated, the expression on her face clearly showing her displeasure.

Tohoru was getting ready to attack again. He was going to make her hurt. Blood would be spilled today and it would be the blood of Eden Koshiba. Before Tohoru could fire off another jynx or even undo the jynx Eden placed on him. He was free, looking up Tohoru's blood ran cold. Not only was his head of house here but Eden's as well. Tohoru had no fear of the women he could always have father come and sweet talk her into free Tohoru from punishment but Styx he was another story all together. Getting to his feet quickly Tohoru brushed off his jeans and looked at the two Professors for a moment.

Throwing Professor Weasley a smile that would melt the heart of any girl that crossed his path Tohoru started to spin his tale. "Well you see Professor Weasley. Eden is a Seer so she is off the bat a freak. Now you add to the fact that she was engaged to Chase Blade who is some little wanna be Death Eater who got tossed into Azkaban makes her a double freak. I could go on and on but why the fact she is in Slytherin and owns a snake or wait make that two just pretty much nails the coffin closed. She can't be saved and I was just letting her know that." Tohoru knew he would win no points when he with Professor Styx but did he care? No not really. Tohoru knew that he could end up being kicked out of Hogwarts but that did not scare him he hated school anyways. He just wanted to be back in Japan chasing girls.

"Tohoru Koshiba I am going to murder you." Eden vowed as she got ready to fire another hex at him. Stepping to the side so that Eden could avoid the poorly fired jynx. "Is that all you got? Cheap spells? You make me sad Tohoru." Eden thought about her choices. There was the one spell that her Transfiguration Professor told them to never use on a another human being. As Eden weighed her choices, a cold filled the air. Looking up Eden locked eyes with her head of house. By his side was her favorite Professor. Not only was she letting down the house of Slytherin but the women she looked up to.

Putting her wand away and resettling Kiwi, Eden placed her hands in front of her. She gathered her thoughts together as Tohoru continued to bad mouth her and her house. Unable to stand it anymore Eden rounded on Tohoru. "I am not a freak how dare you!" Eden wanted to say more she really did but it would have to wait. "Professor Styx, I have a free period so I wondering around the castle when Tohoru came out of nowhere and started his nonsense. Professor Weasley already knows how much trouble I am having with being a Seer. Along with dealing with the fact that Chase is in fact in Azkaban and I miss him more than I could ever explain." Eden paused for a moment, she would not cry in front of the most uncaring man in all of Hogwarts. "I know that I broke the rules and I will accept any punishment that is given to me. Just know I do not regret my actions here at all." Eden knew she was over stepping herself but she was fed up with it all.

Kalif's eyes wondered down to Tohorue Koshiba, calling her a freak and all, whereas the only thing that Kalif thought was freakish was that Tohoru had some sort of odd attraction toward his adopted sister and was jealous over Chase. But that was just his assumption from the past few years as he had noticed Eden and Tohoru an item back in their first or second years. Kalif could not remember nor did he actually care. Kalif glanced at Professor Weasley and wondered if Tohoru Koshiba would be able to talk his way out of this one. He doubted it, because he was here with her. No wonder neither of these students were qualified to be prefects. Their ignorance outweighs their knowledge in magic tenfold, thought Kalif harshly. From the way Kalif saw it, Tohoru wished to not be here, and he was not earning points with Kalif. However, what he failed to realize is that Kalif could easily tell Cyndi how to punish someone in the harshest way possible.

His black, soulless eyes went down to Eden, and he would deal with her on a more appropriate manner. Tohoru was not in his house - which he should be counting blessings for - but Eden was. Kalif stated, his voice lacking any sort of concern, "Your problems with Chase being in Azkaban and your Seer abilities are none of my concern nor would they be a concern of Salazar Slytherin, and does not excuse you from sinking down to his level and attempting to duel in the corridors. It does not matter if you regret your actions, but seeing that it is, you know what is coming. Ten points will be lost of Slytherin for your lack of self-control. You will report to my study first thing in the morning. I will have to think of a suitable punishment until then." Kalif knew of the abilities of many students in Hogwarts, but the rarest he had seen was not that of a Seer, but the ability to speak to snakes. Perhaps she could get a little vision of how horrid her morning will be. Kalif folded his arms across his chest. It was not that he was disappointed in a student, but he would have been more disappointed in someone that he assumed would never break the rules, such as the current Prefects.

As Tohoru smiled at her, Cyndi's face remained without expression. If her week had gone differently, perhaps she would have been a little more lenient with him, but unfortunately, one of his fellow sixth year students had found his way into detention as well. Add that to her recent breakup and Cyndi was not exactly feeling in the best of moods. Kalif being beside her did not help Tohoru's situation either. There was no way she could go easy on Tohoru without hearing something from the Slytherin Head after, she was sure of it. And that was all before Tohoru spoke and ruined any chance of being let off with a mere slap on the wrist.

She flushed red as she heard what was coming out of his mouth. What it all amounted to was that he was offended by both Eden's Seer ability and that Chase had ended up in Azkaban, neither of which had anything to do with him. Idiot, she thought to herself as Eden began to speak. At least Eden seemed ready to accept whatever punishment while Tohoru seemed to think, judging from his smile, that he could get out of trouble. "I apologize for my student's lack of...sense, Kalif" she said quickly before turning back to Tohoru. "Neither one of those things are your concern either, and calling Eden a freak simply because you don't understand a thing about being a Seer is out of line." Eden had confided in her that students were calling her a freak, and it seemed that she had now seen for herself. She paced in front of him for a moment. "You've lost Gryffindor 10 points and we will be meeting later so I can tell you about your detention. Perhaps I'll borrow an idea from Professor Styx since you seem so intent on being involved in Slytherin matters."

Tohoru rolled his eyes as Eden told her side of the story. "Listen here Proncess Eden. You can't sweet talk Styx or Weasley on going easy on you so just stop with the whole. O I accept my punishment crap. I am not buying it." O how Tohoru hated Eden but still would give her the moon and stars if he could. Tohoru listened as Eden was given her punishment and looked out a window. Wow they sure do go easy on the freaks of this school. Tohoru thought. He knew he should watch what he said in front of Professors but than the question came out to did he really care? Of course the answer would be no. He had no respect for Eden after everything she had done to him. Sure he tried to be nice to her when he knew it would get him something but nine times out of ten he gave her no respect.

Tohoru wondered what was in store for him. He knew that he was going to get into some trouble but one never knew how much when it came with Professors. Tohoru saw the look on his head of house's faces and he knew he was in for it. Maybe he should not have used the word freak as many times as he had. Who knew but he knew that he was going to get it. Nodding his head as points where taken away Tohoru thought about the detention for a moment. "I will try and pencil that into my date book and get back to you Professor." Tohoru could not help but smirk at that comment. He knew he was being an arse but he just could not help it.

Eden put her head down. She knew better than to act in such a manner. What was wrong with her? Eden get your head together. You can not keep on acting like this." Eden scolded herself, her cheeks burned red as points where taken away from Slytherin. She had no one to blame but herself. All the times she had told first years off because they where acting stupid here she was doing the same thing. "I understand Professor Styx."

Eden did not want to do detention it would cut into time where she could be looking into the depths of her crystal ball or something else. It was time where she could be searching for answers to her questions. "May I be excused?" Eden asked softly. She was ashamed of herself and wanted to go hide in her dorm. She knew her father would find out about this soon enough and than she would really be in for it.

"If you are finished acting like a first year, you are excused. Though if you do not turn up, consequences will be severe," said Kalif has Eden asked to be excused. Perhaps what he had said got to her, and that is how he handled his students. Though Tohoru Koshiba was not acting any better, and sunk even lower when he was talking smart to Professor Weasley. Kalif rolled his eyes and he turned his attention to Professor Weasley, "If need be, notifying parents would assist. Or relieving him from Hogwarts. If we had crueler punishments, then we could dismember his foot and shove it in his mouth so he won't have to disrespect anyone any longer, or cutting out his tongue. However, I doubt you are that heartless." Kalif shrugged lightly, and his eyes never landed on Tohoru at this point.

Never had he had anymore trouble when it came to the Koshiba's. All three of them were nothing more than troublemakers. I would hate to see how meddling and ignorant that whole family is, if they were anything like the children, thought Kalif as he waited for the young Gryffindor to leave so that Professor Weasley and himself can resume...their short talk. But he did not know the Koshiba family at all, thus he could not say much. He has had a bad morning so far, and this did not help his mood even in the slightest. Kalif might not have to notify Eden's father, if she proved well enough. However, he did not know how her family worked, considering the name change and whatnot. For all he knew, the father could congratulate her on the loss of house points, or be like him and severely punish her for not upholding the Slytherin name or causing havoc within the school.

Cyndi could hardly believe it when Tohoru chose to continue instigating an argument right in front of the two Heads of House. His behavior was certainly not what she expected from any of the Gryffindors, especially not the older ones. They were supposed to be examples but right now he was being an example of what not to do. Her eyes widened at his next words concerning their meeting for his detention. Shock was clearly written on her face, but she quickly regained her composure and listened to Styx's suggestions. She had the feeling that not much of what the students did surprised him, and she knew that was something she'd have to learn quickly it seemed.

Speaking to his parents sounded like a good idea, but Cyndi felt that Kalif's other ideas might be a bit extreme. "Thank you for the suggestions" she replied to Kalif. He was right; she wasn't that heartless. She didn't really want to have to suggest to the headmistress or the deputy headmaster that anyone should be kicked out, and she knew his other suggestions were not allowed. "You will be there first thing tomorrow morning regardless of whatever else you had planned, and if you aren't, you'll lose Gryffindor some more house points." It would hurt to take even more housepoints from Gryffindor, but she would if she had to. "Now, if you've nothing more to say, you are excused" she added sharply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back