Why must there be class?

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was somewhat boared but then agian the morning had not been a good night for her. Hoshi was soneone that liked sleep and she was not getting a lot of it lately. Why she didn't know. Or rather she didn't want to admit it was still bothering her. Her hair was bed tossed and wild like she always had it and her uniform was wrinked in sevral places but still not the torn and hemless one that she wore sometimes when she felt like making a statement.

She looked around the Slytherin table. It was unusual for Larissa to be up this early and Merlin knew where Adira was half them. The only times Hoshi saw her was when they where hanging out togethr, ploting out dark deeds but never following though. Hoshi was greatful for this. She may have been branded the Slytherin goofball but she had worked for that image. She didn't want it to change into the evil Slytherin. Slowly she ate making sure that she took as much time as possable so she could maybe stray out by the lake or something while everyone else was going to class.

Jemma walked down the Slytherin table, watching the students eat. She was up earlier than usual.

Jemma wasnt hungry, she didnt even know why she was here, she never came to the Great Hall.

Someone caught her eye, someone with bright purple hair. Jemma hadnt seen her around before, well at least she thought she didnt. Jemma was always missing people, half the students in this school Jemma had never seen before.

"Hello, Im Jemme Lape." She introduced herself to the purple haired girl, sitting next to her on the bench. "I hope you dont mind me sitting here,"
Jemma picked up some toast, picking at it.

Hoshi smiled wide. "Corse not, your not being mean or anything so sure." Hoshi said taking a spoon full of what she thought was porage then put choked on it. "Too sweet." She gasped. Hoshi didn't do sweets, they where really bad for her and not in the usual, unhealthy was either. She looked the girl up and down. There where little second years that didn't know Hoshi Koshiba with the rainbow colored hair and little regard for the rules. "I'm Hoshi. Nice to meet cha Jemma-chan." She said her voice going an octive higher at the end as it usuall did. Hoshi couldn't tell if Jemma was into trouble or even a good joke from just looking at her but she was talking to her so that was a good start. Most of the more spoiled Slytherin girls truned up thier noses when they saw Hoshi walk by forcing Hoshi to shove magicly shove a wad of gum up it.

Jemma smiled, pushing some of her messy blonde hair over her shoulder.

Looking at Hoshi she decided to try and make friends with her, she seemed different to the other, stuck up rich girls Jemma had seen. She seemed a lot more, normal.

"I dont think ive seen you around, I would of spoke to you sooner see." Jemma said, her voice dreamy. "You seem very different to the other girls, in a good way." She added, bringing the toast to her mouth, pretending to take a bite before placing it back on the plate.

Hoshi took some eggs and tost and started to build herself an egg sandwitch with bacon and cheese. She took a huge bit out of it and nodded. "Yeah well it's either this or fake that I actually like some of the stuck up snobbs that got sorted into Slytherin. Frankly I think being diffrent makes you your real friends." She said after swallowing her bite.

"You may not have seen me but you've heard of my work from time to time. I did this job in the Entrence hall where diffrently colored ribbons exploded into goo that would come off people's hands it was haleriose." She said laughing. "I like to mess with people, it's fun and it takes away from all the drama of the school. So why haven't I seen you before, I'm sure that I would have made friends or enemies with you since first year that's how it went anyway." She said taking another large bite of her sandwitch. Hoshi realized that she was talking quite alot but it didn't matter. Hoshi often did alot of the talking when it came to her friends though she didn't know quite why that was.

Jemma nodded, a smile on her pale face. "True true,"

She listened to Hoshi, "Yes I heard about that one, I never saw it though. I dont come in here often you see. If I get hungry, I go straight to the kitchen, im friendly with a few of the elves. Im sure it was very funny though." She agreed.

"Well, I dont like to be noticed. Not all the time anyway. People tend to miss me, like I blend into the walls or something." She chewed her lip, wondering why that was. "I guess some people dont tend to care enough to notice."

Hoshi smiled wide. "That's ok I have a few friends like that. As long as you do have friends I guess it's ok. I think the spotlight loves me as much as I love it. Even when I don't want to get noticed I am, compleat insanity. Then again I wouldn't have bright purple hair if I didn't love it." She said laughing softly.

Hoshi thought about it and laughed again. "Not some of me best work but Ech. If you really want to see something funny you should be in the common room around noon tomorrow. I ware it will be heleriose." She said thinking about the kiddnapped bunny that resided in her room. She planed for the production to be big and kind of loud. She hoped that Jemma would think it funny because that would mean that she had one more friend in Slytherin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back