Why Me?!

Vladimir glanced up at the night sky airily as he moved to pivot her in front of him, in front of his lap as he placed his firm warm hands on her shoulders. "Follow you into the dark?" He repeated, chuckling, "Of course. I'd follow you anywhere." He tilted his head slightly as he heard a peal of laughter come from her; he grinned, his pearly-white teeth gleaming in the darkness. "You should laugh more," He murmured as he held his hand up to caress her cheek. "Sides. Its true. Y' smell nice."

Ai looked down as she let herself rub against his hand then looked at him. With Vladimir shining like this it heard to admit but it was getting late now. She took his hand from her cheek and twined her cool fingers with his. "Come the castle awaits but for now at least it doesn't seem so empty in there." She said getting up then waiting for Vlad to get up. Though she could lift books that looked to be too heavy for her there was no way tiny Ai could even begun to get someone like Vlad onto his feet.

Vladimir stretched expansively and yawned in mock fatigue. "Right you are, princess!" He announced, getting to his feet in one fluid motion and sliding his arms around as he swayed on the spot for a bit. "Where is Ravenclaw common anyway?" The boy asked as he slid his warm hand around her own, smaller, cool one, and started to head towards the castle. "Is it true a giant statue of a dragon asks questions and eats you if you answer incorrectly?"

It was very not like Ai to feel anything like warmth but that was what she was feeling at the moment. She had wanted to walk back envoloped in Vladimir but knew that would be inconvenent so she settled for him having his hand in her's. "The Ravenclaw is in one of the highest towers. The raven wouldn't ever eat anyone though I do think that there are those that need to be eaten." She said with a sniff. "No you are just locked out until a student come by that get's the question right. I never lose to the door." She said looking to the side. She looked up at the place she called home for so long and could not help but think that this night was alright, for a Valentine's Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back