Why is it Forbidden?

Firmiana Asterion-Jenkins

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It was her second day at Hogwarts New Zealand but first day on her classes. Firmiana though that the Professors were nice and great at their job but not one single student on her class had talked to her. Nevertheless, it was her own fault for being way too shy, Firmiana wasn't used to anybody but the other orphans at the orphanage, though, some kids over there thinks that she's a loony and always bullies her. Maybe that's the reason she can't make friends or talk to others.

So on her free time, Firmiana went to the library with her copy of 'A Hogwarts History' tucked under her left arm and took a quiet sit next to a large paned window over looking the forbidden forest. The child looked outside for a while before starting to read her book but looked out again at the forest. Firmiana is used to seeing forest, she had been in one as well. Back at the orphanage, the building is build in an island and thick forest surrounds it. She likes the forest. But why is it forbidden to students? she thought to herself.

Not containing herself no more, she took another journey back down to the grounds and followed a pathway leading to the groundskeeper shack bordering the forbidden forest. The spring sun was high and glistening as she entered the forest, patches of light still cover parts of the swallow part of the forest until she got to a stream that she noticed it darken suddenly. She's mostly brave but this forest somewhat overwhelmed her.

Calix was bored to death. Facing countless books and parchments that filled her room. She thought she needs to freshen up a bit. And where could she do that? With mother Nature of course.

She was strolling in the grounds finding for that calming effect she needs but nah, it was not there. Frustrated, she slumped herself in the grass and though of another place. She looked around and spotted the alluring beauty of a familiar place. "I'ts been a long time since I explored that place." she said looking at the infamous Forbidden forest. So she got back up and skipped towards her destination.

When she arrived at the entrance of the forest she noticed how it didn't change, well maybe a little. It was still dark and big, apparently. "You did it once.Now is not the time to be a chicken" she reminded herself as she entered. While she was on her way deeper into the forest, she noticed a girl, a firstie maybe, gawking at the surroundings. The girl seems afraid and a wicked thought came across Calix's mind.

"Booogaboogaboooga" Cal scared with all her might. This is going to be fun.

She decided to go back before anyone, specially Professors, and get detention and loose house points. The number one on her etiquette list, made by her strict uncle, was to be a lady and never cause trouble specially to her house, the house that her supposedly family had traditionally came from. When all of a sudden someone came out from somewhere and scared the beejesus out of her.

Firmiana shut her eyes close, praying that she was only hallucinating and started humming the tune her friend at the orphanage taught her. Since she found out she can do stuff and harm people without lifting a finger, Firmiana became scared even in a slightest friendly pick-a-boo game. "I'm sorry, I won't go in here again, just leave me alone!" She begged, eyes still close. How could she possibly go on learning at this school when she can't even coup with her fears?

Calix was a bit guilty when she saw the little girl was scared to death. She admits that sometimes she gets out of hand. "I'm sorry, I won't go in here again, just leave me alone!" the girl said. Her eyes still closed and voice trembling.

Cal tried to pat the lass' back slowly with her delicate fingers so she wouldn't be startled. "I-Im sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." she said with a sincere voice. "I though it would be fun and..." she trailed off. "Again, I'm sorry for being...a...uhmm, a prankster?" she could literally kick herself right now for sounding like a complete idiot. Cal just hopes the girl thinks otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back