Why are you here?

Sally Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Sally stood all by herself in front of the statue in the park, crying. It was midnight and the place was as quiet as ever. This was the first time Sally went back home to Shanghai without her beloved brother, Zac. He had been rejected to be around the family lately and she didn't know why. He used to be her best friend, he used to trust her but it seemed that he didn't care about any of his family member. The black haired girl broke down and cry and lean to the statue beside her as she stared at the swing remembering when Sally and her brother playing together in the park and when he protected her from the bullies. He was no longer there for her, not anymore.

Breaking all traditions, not caring what he did at all anymore. Ritsuka, a solemn soul, walked the bare streets of where it seems to be desserted late at night. He had no clue how he ended up here, how his steps had carried him faraway from home. He didn't care. He just didn't want to anymore. He walked where he was lead too, he kept going farther away from anyone that knew him. Till he ended up in common grounds of a park, where a girl stood crying alone. He watched her for a while, his depressing mood kept his bay. After watching for to long, he sauntered across the play ground reaching the girl. His eyes fell on the statute, he stood quiet for a moment. Contemplating his next train of actions, he simply sighed pushing his hands deep into his pockets. Looking down now, as if he already knew why she was here. "Your his sister aren't you? The one name Zac, is that your brother?" he asked. Hoping to st least get a reply of honesty. A little to much what her brother had done when he first ment Ritsuka.

The night was darker than usual, it was quieter than ever or perhaps Sally felt that because she wasn't in her best condition or mood. A familiar voice was heard by her, the girl quickly stood up and wiped her tear, forcing herself to smile with her puffy eyes. She stared at the cold floor and nodded not daring to answer his question. She was too upset with the fact that her brother was no longer with her. "H... How do you know him?" She asked before breaking down into tears again. She wasn't usually like this but life wasn't easy for her especially after knowing that Zac was often away or no where to be found. "He hasn't been around the family this year, I haven't seen him for months! I don't know what have gotten into his mind" She spilled out and dried her tears as she lean to the statue behind her.

"I can't really say how I know him. All I know is that I came to him once..." he stop explaining any further. The more he wanted to tell her the whole entire story to someone had had once nearly wanted to hurt just couple months back. He couldn't do anything but stand there as she broke down into more tears. "You have to believe your family doing the right thing for you and him. There is something wrong with him and I wish with all my sakes to tell you. I just can't say it..." he looked at her, he move to pull her close to him. Grabbing her shoulder, he pulled her in. "He just told me to protect you and I agree. He told me to protect you and my sister. I couldn't reject him, he says its an obligation" he detailed a little more so she could understand what he was saying. "Don't be mad at him...okay? Just don't be..."

Zac had been like a puzzle that was unsolved, he had driven the family nuts. Sally was extremely surprised when the boy knew what happen to Zac and that there was something wrong with him. "W-what?" She stopped as she looked at him. The girl grab the boy's shirt and start shaking him uncomfortably but she wasn't strong enough to be like those bullies "Tell me! Why is he acting like that? Why is he never with me? Tell me" She said almost yelling and stopped as she rested her head on his shoulder "Tell me" She whispered before crying. That was all she wanted to know, she wanted to help her brother but she didn't know how. "What's wrong with my brother? I wont be mad at him, he's my best friend. I just want to help him" She said, trying to persuade Ristuka.

"I can't tell you...." he took the shaking. Her grip were to light to actually shake him. He just stood in place. Than she fell, she fell into his arms crying for the sanity of her brother. "Sally your brother going through trouble times. I know you want to help him, everyone those. And I know he's your best friend, but I can't. There's something that aren't meant to be explain..." he tighten his grip around her. He pulled her chin to look into her tearing eyes. "No matter what, just so you know...he loves you. He loves you dearly, he just can't be with you. Or around anyone...it will take time for his sickness to go away. You have to be strong for him..." he kissed her chin. "He gave that to you.." than he moved his lip to kiss Sally softly on her pedal pout, pressing slightly to just pull away seconds later. "That's from me..." he sighed looking away. Preparing himself for the worst scenario.

Sally could never understand why Ritsuka couldn't tell her it wasn't like she was going to kill Zac or something like that. Wait... Did he mention sickness? "Is... Is he sick!? What happen to him? Please! I beg you, please! This is important, there must be a good explanation why he wont be attending the family reunion. They'll be asking EVERYONE who knew Zac and that'll hurt him more" She said hoping that it was logical enough for him to tell her what happen to Zac. "Don't tell me he's dying" The girl gasp imagining everything that she didn't want actually happen. What surprise her was that Ritsuka pulled her into a kiss, at first she didn't know what to do but it seemed right. She opened her eyes right after he pulled away. "I... You... I..." She started to mumble nervously, she definitely like it but she wasn't used to it. The girl blushed and stood up. "Umm... It's a little too cold, I... Need to warm my self" She lied as she took a few steps away from him. `You fool! Stop! He might hate you for doing that` She said in her head.

"Its nothing you need to work yourself about Sally. I promise you he will be alright" she asked the next question that seem to be what anyone would ask about him. "He's not sick in the way, what I'm telling you is the truth. He's just having a difficult time to adjusting to significant changes in his life. That's what making him sick mentally but not physically" it was further from the truth, but telling her anything is better than telling her what's really going on with Zac. If he told her, than things will just fall apart than what it seems. He sighed. She pulled away when he kissed her. He looked up towards the night as the awkward moment passed. Thankfully his cell went off, he looked at Sally and excused himself for a moment. She would have more to think about while he took the call. It were about Zac, Ritsuka listen to what they were saying about him. He kept his voice to a mumble, by the time he were done, he turn facing Sally again. "What do you want to do now? We can stay here freezing or go to some place warm? Its your choice?" he waited for her decision, his cell slipping to the back of his pocket. For the rest of the evening he hope not to get another call about Zac again. For now he's more interested in his sister Sally.

Sally decided to give up, if Ritsuka wasn't going to tell her then she was going to find out herself. The three of them, her and her cousins who were in Durmstrang. The rest of the family could sit still and watch them figure out what was wrong with Zac. "He's MENTALLY ILL!?" The girl stopped as her jaw dropped staring at Ritsuka for several second without moving an inch. "What? Zac? That shouldn't happen to him. He doesn't have any problem with any of the psychopaths in school." The girl panicked a little trying to figure out what was wrong with her older half brother who she loved. The night was pretty cold good thing that Ritsuka suggested to go somewhere warm well at least that was her excuse to not embarrassed herself by babbling. "Well... We can go... But where?" The manor wasn't too far from that place but then the whole family was there, including Mason and Darla who had been learning all day in the manor. Darla's family was the busiest among the Kuangs so it was quite surprising that they could spend their holiday here.

Again he ignored her questioning and just took her hand to apparate them away. "There's a warehouse in which my friends live at.." before she took the right to decline they disappeared silently from the very spot. Appearing just minutes later in the old warehouse, though it didn't looked old once they were inside. The outside was shabby and broken down. The inside, magically it resemble a magic tent, or a warm comforting him. Everything seem suited for not just a few people but many. Ritsuka spotted Rin not to far away. He smile at the tomboyish teenager of sixteen as well than turn his attention back to Sally. "You can stay here if you want? Its all up to you?" he asked with a serious expression never leaving his face once they got here without any hassle.

After hearing the word 'warehouse', Sally began imagining silly things. She was going to suggest a better place but before she could say that, her hand was grabbed by Ritsuka and they apparated to the warehouse. The girl went inside, finding the place comfortable and cozy. She smiled at her friend "I guess I can stay here for a while" She shrugged. "How do you know this place? This is incredible!" She said as her eyes started to wander around trying to see every single detail of it. Her smile turned into a frown remembering how much her older brother loved this kind of place. But then she forced herself to smile so she won't worry Ritsuka. But eyes could never lie.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it's not much and that I dun use diff colors cz I'm on my phone. And sorry for the late reply :cry:

"Friend of a friend" Ritsuka shrugged at Sally. A few of his so called friends passed by Ritsuka. Some pat the boys back. One apologize about his father death. Ritsuka looked away, his father died recently. Zac had been the one to predict that from happening. He looked back at Sally, "What do you want to do? We can eat at the kitchen if your hungry? Its like really big, everything big" he asked her something just so he could avoid her stupid questioning about his father. Because of his death, Ritsuka had to leave his home and attend Drumstrang now. All because he died.

One thing that came up to Sally's mind was about Ritsuka's father. When someone apologized to Ritsuka about his father, millions of question came to her mind and she wanted to ask that question so bad. But just in time, he asked her if she wanted to eat. "Umm Yeah sure... I can eat" She said not sure what to say. Her family had family restaurants everywhere so Sally knew how to cook and how to run a restaurant even though she was only 16. "You cook?" She asked as she stick with him, following everywhere he was going. Sally had never been to these kind of place before that was why it was pretty odd for her. She wasn't sure what was in this place, it was all full of surprises.

"Yeah I was taught at an earlier age to cook. But my sister Seimei cooks for the entire family. Men were suppose to be learning how to fight, my sister cooked." he never mention Seimei before anyone. Seimei been going through a lot herself these days. She had been caught days before their father died wondering around the city nearby their village. Now, its like nothing. She hardly speaks a word about her father or she doesn't say anything to Ritsuka. Its like her soul had just disappeared once their father passed. "You will meet her soon, she goes to Drumstrang with me now...She been needing some new friends. Perhaps you can guide her a little?" he suggested with his hand tucked at his side. His outfit, an old Vietnamese uniform his father had worn in his younger year. Ritsuka had plenty of them, he wore this one though more often. "This way..." he pushed two swinging doors, holding it for her to enter. A few kids linger and were shooed away from the kitchen's perimeter. "I think they've made soup, but the fridge has plenty of eats, help yourself", Zac her bother was just here couple hours ago, Ritsuka didn't tell her that. Zac has been resting in the upstairs room.

It seemed that Ritsuka came from a muggle family, Sally didn't leave any comment on what Ritsuka said about women cook and men fight. Sally had been learning Wushu since she was little and she never really cook because the house elves cook. Sally plastered a smile on her face as she followed him to the kitchen. She didn't really know how to cook since she never really cook but her parents could. She had been seeing them yelling at some of the chef in the restaurant for not being able to cook properly. "Umm I can eat anything really, I sorta cook." She grinned goofilly feeling stupid. "Oh you have a sister? I'd love to meet her and yeah sure I guide her." She said as she walk toward the kitchen. "Thanks" She thanked Ritsuka for holding the door for her. "What happen to your father? If you don't mind me asking" She stopped as she looked him in the eye.

"He passed away a few months ago. Around the time it happen, was when I met Zac" he stop looking down at his shoes. polished black shoes just like his father always worn them. Ritsuka, a boy who detested shoes now wears them regulary getting used to them. "its just life, nothing we could do to stop it. You don't have to worry about me. How are you?" he kept his eyes down. Showing casing nothing significant to actually tell her.

Something came up to Sally's mind, why would he mention Zac if Ritsuka's father's death wasn't related to her brother? "When you met... Zac? Zac doesn't turn into a psycho and kill your dad right? Or..." She paused and widen her eyes as she started to question things. "I'm really sorry about what happen to your father. I hope you're okay and your sister too" The girl frowned as she looked at him trying to figure out what was in his mind and why he wont tell her about Zac. "Me? I'm... Okay" She lied, how could she be okay when she knew that her brother wasn't acting like usual. And that he had skipped the family reunion for the first time.

"No, you think I would be talking to you like this if your brother killed my father? No. He did no such thing, he actually help me in a way. I sort of suspected it was going to happen, I just needed to be convince" Ritsuka explain with a big chunk of details left out. Its not his position to tell Sally about Zac. When he was in the right mind he would tell her, himself. Ritsuka was just here to help him in other ways. "You sure your alright? We can take you home? I bet your family worried about you" Ritsuka stand again before he got comfortable. Time to send her away anyways. Ritsuka had enough of babysitting someone else's young sister.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry late replies, they will cont..to be slow cause I'm museless

How could Zac convince Ritsuka? How did he know Sally's friend? "Did he get to meet your dad? Or did he can see your father's dying in his eyes?" Zac was never a type of perason who would want to know the future. Perhaps that was the answer why he was odd. "Now I know what's wrong with my brother" she said as thousands of questions started to come up to her mind. "Honestly Ritsuka! How can I be alright? What if your sister start acting like my brother? I'm sure you'll be paranoid as well." Her tone rose. "Where are you staying? Do you want to stay at my house?" She said calmly. The girl looked down to the cold floor and muttered "I'm sorry" She apologize.

OOCOut of Character:
it's ok ^_^

"I wouldn't know what to do, but do the same thing I'm doing for your brother.." he looked down at her, they were close enough to see her chest rise and fall taking quick breaths. Her lips seem to pull him in closer the more she spoke, he just snapped out of his strange stage. He looked away embarrassed by her suggestion. "I don't think that's a good idea. I have to stay here, you have to go home Sally...." he breathe slowly, he would do anything to follow her home. Its just not going to happen. Ritsuka had rules, his father demanded he obeyed them no matter if he passed. Ritsuka had to go by them. They seem pointless in his eyes, however like an aura following him, he could sort of sense him. Father, he's here. He demanded respect. "Go home Sally! You need to get out now before your parents come" he demanded for her to leave. Besides, he told her enough. He can't tell her anymore than what's permitted. "My friends will take you home" he turn on his heel, he started to walk away. He didn't have time to waste on someone who didn't feel the same about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back