Why am I here again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciano Lurken

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Luciano walked up the dungeon steps, his hands shoved in his pockets. Other students, all highly excited passed him as he headed slowly across the Entrance Hall. He was dressed casually, and knew he was the only one. Suits irritated him, and he much preffered jeans. Sighing, he followed a girl in a tiny, revealing dress. His eyes immediatly scanned the room for any sign of Abbey. She was the only reason he was here, though now he was regretting coming. This was the first ball he'd been to, and he had a feeling it would be the last.

Luciano looked, with contempt at all the dancing couples. Looking away, he sat down at a table, taking a glass of water.

Abigail walked gracefully up the steps to the Great Hall, her amethyst coloured eyes scanned the Entrance Hall, hoping to find someone she knew as she was going alone. All of the Glam Squad except herself and Alyssa had dates but as what she was wearing was more simple and light she arrived earlier then the others. She walked in and barely noticed the decorations, sure they were beautiful but what did it matter? Tonight she was probably going to end up spending it all alone.

The dark haired girl walked towards the tables and as she walked she spotted a boy that wasn't dressed appropriately. Her thin eyebrow arched curiously, the boy peaked her interest and she walked towards him. When Abbey was close enough she recognized the boy as Luciano Rossi. She knew he didn't have a date so she smiled, assuming that he was here for her, and walked towards him with a cheeky smirk. "Here for me?" she asked, as she put her hands on her hips as if showing off her dress and her figure for him.

Luciano turned slowly, standing up when he saw who it was. "No, I thought I'd just come for the hell of it" he said, just to annoy her. He couldn't help but look her up and down. He stayed silent though, despite the fact he thought she looked amazing. "And why are you here?" he said slyly in return. Picking up aglass, he offered it to her "Punch?" he asked smoothly. Years of being stuck at his fathers boring parties had taught him impeccable manners, which he rarely used anymore. There just no point.

Abigail scoffed as Luciano responded to her question; she doubted that he was at the ball for no reason in particular. No one did that. She smiled gently at him as he asked why she was here and responded, “Oh just for the hell of it.” She grinned cheekily, but as he offered her a glass of punch she shook her head and turned towards the dance floor as she heard a change in song. “Do you want to dance?” The Slytherin’s heart rate excellerated emensly and her cheeks flushed with colour as she waited for Luciano’s answer. She was not fond of the idea that she had just embarrassed herself in front of Luciano but she stood there, fiddling with a curl of her brown hair.

Song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back