Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
((pink for Nicole Fisk))

Kiara was happy to finally deliver rose for someone she knew and not like knew from rumors, but actually knew her. "Nicole, Nicole, Nicole!" Ravenclaw half singed, half shouted for a girl and tried to catch up with her. "Guess what I have for you," she tried to look secretive but in the end started to smile again.

Nicole was having a good day so far, she'd gotten a few roses and was planning to enjoy some fresh air outside while she went over her notes from class. Well, really she was going to decide what she should do with her hair for tonight, but she at least had her notes with her.

"Kiara, hey!" She said, turning at the sound of her name and smiling. "Oh, is it another rose? Yess," she said excitedly, making grabby hands at Kiara hopefully.

Kiara nodded as Nicole guessed that it was rose, and let her make a grabby hands. When they did that, Kia happily jumped on the same place, lightly hoping that Nicole will join her. "Yes, yes, yes!" she approved that and after that she let one hand go and then took the pink rose out of the basket and gave it to Nicole. Next to rose was also tied up note. "Read it and pleaaaaase tell me who sent it and what it says! Rose for you was the most exciting!" she hadn't read the note even if she really wanted to do so, but she felt like Nicole will say it herself and getting to know it from her, sounded way more exciting for her.

You're very pretty.

I like you I think.

But I don't think you like me, and that's okay. I hope you appreciate this rose even though it has been dying ever since it was cut.

Nicole couldn't help the actual gasp when she saw Kiara had another pink rose for her. "Oh my gosh, I already got a pink from Noel," she said in a not so quiet whisper to Kiara, keen for the chance to brag before taking the rose and the note eagerly. The note was a bit odd though, and Nicole couldn't find a name even after flipping it over twice. "That's... strange. I have no idea who it's from. It's a little creepy," she said with an awkward laugh, turning it so Kiara could read it. She briefly wondered if it might be from Adorah somehow, face flushing at the idea, but it seemed weird to imagine the older girl writing about dead flowers and saying she didn't like her.

Kiara opened her mouth a bit in shock as Nicole told her about the rose from Noel. "You're joking? The same Noel as Eric's roommate? Gryffindor chaser and Gryffindor prefect? Like he is the next Head Boy without a doubt!" Kia surely was impressed by that fact. "Girl, you got a good one! Like he is popular, like really popular. What did his note say?" she didn't skip the chance to get more gossip. She lightly frowned as Nicole said that she doesn't who sent that note, but when she turned around it to let Wood read it, she over-read it several times before starting to quietly laughed. "I am sure that person who sent this suits perfectly as a stereotypical Ravenclaw and that person is a bit creepy, doesn't know how to write romantic notes, and surely loves to show his mind." Kia babbled about what she understood from the note. "And they surely are insecure or you two haven't talked really," she giggled again and nudged Nicole lightly at the moment when she said next. "Your admirer is overly into you. You have a fan!" Ravenclaw almost singed through the last sentence and tried to stop giggle. She managed to remember that she sent a rose without a note at all, so she surely wasn't the one to judge whoever sent the rose to Nicole.

Nicole nodded fervently, biting her lip as Kiara gushed about Noel, hardly able to believe it herself. "I know, except I sent him a yellow one! That's so awkward," she said, burying her face in her hands. "It was just about how he'd enjoyed the dance and we should get to know each other better. I mean he's super cool and nice but I dunno. Maybe I've ruined it all now," she said, chewing her lip and looking back down at the new note.

"Ravenclaws aren't all creepy," she said with a laugh, giving Kiara a playful nudge. "You really think it's a Ravenclaw though? Wait do you know who sent it?" She asked her suspiciously, giving Kiara another playful nudge, glancing briefly over her shoulder to check if anyone was watching who might be responsible.

Kiara opened her mouth dramatically in the shock and then closed with her hand, trying to keep back a laugh. "You did what?" and then she already didn't hold back a laugh but tried to stop. "No way you ruined it all! If you want to actually catch up with him just say something like I thought it was more fitting as I was scared you'd turn me down. Like oh God, it's not like he sent you a red rose!" she probably wasn't the best advice giver knowing that she sent a pink rose but without a note, really bold. "By the way, did you send anyone a pink rose?" the Ravenclaw blinked several times as flirting before starting to giggle.

As Nicole nudged her, Kiara lightly swayed to make it a bit more dramatic. "Of course not all Ravenclaws are creepy, I am not creepy," Kia confidently threw her short hair over her shoulder and chuckled, before giggling again. "Well, I think it may be a stereotypical Ravenclaw. Who knows, maybe it's a deep souled Raven who is actually a snake? Or Lion? Or badger? No, badger sounds dramatic, actually a Hufflepuff." She continued to babble. "Absolutely no idea, I think I haven't even talked with anyone who would say that. I'm sorry, it's just so cringe to write in a love note that the rose is dying," she put her hands up as saying that she is guilty but still chuckled and lightly shook her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back