Whoops, Still Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

Ouch!
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">I'm sorry that I haven't notified anyone about my becoming ill. I've has cystitis for over a week now (don't look that one up, kids) but it traveled to my kidneys and is giving me all kinds of grief.

I should be right as rain by Monday the 1st, I hypothesise, but in the meantime I've been in too much pain to work or even do much on the computer.

Thank you very much for the substitute professors who have caught my lessons up for me. I can't fully repay you for that, but if any 'professor' needs some time off after Monday then I will be happy to post their classes as well as mine for that time period.

Thanks for your understanding, HNZ'ers :)
<i>​
</i>​

I learned about cystitis in my medical terminology class, doesn't sound too pretty. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Hope to see you back and fully recovered soon! ♥ :hug:

Feel better!

ouch Kelsey.
i hope that you get better soon. Cystitis doesn't sound fun, and reaching up to the kidneys sounds worse. hopefully the (by the looks of it) hospital are sorting things out for you. and you will be as right ad rain soon.
Mia :mia:

My friend has Cystitis right now unfortunately. I've had to record all our Tutorials for her. Hope you feel better!

My Cat had Cystits once... the fat one...
she just tried to pee on everything when she felt like she needed to pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back