Whoa

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
It was mid afternoon when Victor sat in the great hall munching down on assorted snacks. He was thrill because of the lessons with Jasmine where going well, quiddtich was slowly becoming his all time favourite sport. He wasn't sure if he would be good enough to try out just yet, he was planning on waiting for another year. When he knew he be prepare, and hopefully make the team. Besides he was sure try-outs may have passed already, he didn't care though. At least he had something to look forward to, along with being able to practice with Jasmine, she was awesome to work with, Victor was sure she make first cuts next year.

His eyes were slowly lingering when he spotted a girl, not much older than himself. He had recognise her from classes, he wasn't a hundred percent sure but he knew there was some relations with that girl and Hoshi. He didn't pay to much mind to care, besides trying to focus on his lessons when he was in class, Slytherin students tend to keep to themselves. Victor only question it once, and had thought it was ridiculous, but than again he was a muggel born.

Eden walked into the great hall she had just finished a very long talk with Tohoru and they had decided that it would be for the best if they saw other people. So feeling a million pounds lighter Eden was just floating on air. Seeing a boy that she had seen in a few of her classes that she thought was pretty cute deciding that this would be the best time to go and say hi. Looking down at her outfit Eden decided that she looked good enough she lifted her chin and walked over. Taking a seat across the way from him Eden smiled. "Hi I'm Eden Koshiba, and you are?"

Victor spotted right away that she was straight forward, sort of reminded him of someone. "Koshiba? Are you and Hoshi sister?" he just had to ask, he smiled either way because the girl had some appeal into her features. She didn't look bloody related, no Eden was gorgeous he had to say, but Victor kept it cool, still chewing halfly on a cinna stixs. "I'm Victor, Victor Crimson, sorry about that just had to ask." he said feeling a bit dumb, that he ask in the first place.

Eden giggled and than once she realized she was giggling she stopped and blushed. "Yes I'm Hoshi's sister adopted but still sister none the less. It's nice to meet you Victor." Eden said softly as she reached over and grabbed a cinna stix off his plate.

So there was some good in them after all, Victor grin pushing the plate forward to offer her some cinna stixs. He had just met her so he didn't want to mention that he had once dated her adopted sister. It would be to weird to even start a conversation that way, Victor was still learning how to conversate without him laughing or doing something that may offend someone. "So what brings you over here on my side of the world?" he asked, seeing as she was seated where Gryffindor sat to have all their meals. "Isn't their a life long war between the two house?" he added in a joking manner. Victor had a lot to learn about the history of Hogwarts course it was mandatory to know when you took History class, he was just new to this all. Victor was like a newborn child exploring the new found world, that's how he saw it in most ways, even muggel studies there was a lot to learn from different sorts of muggels around the world.

Taking another offered cinna stix Eden chewed on it slowly. Looking around the great hall and looked back at Victor making her big green eyes go even wider in mock shock she leaned foreword into Victor and said in a loud whisper. "You promise you wont tell the other Slytherin's I was here?" Laughing at how silly she was being Eden shook her head the scent of jasmine filling the air. "I have seen you in a few of my classes and you seemed like a really nice guy so I wanted to say hi..... So hi." Eden grinned and looked around the room people watching as she liked to do when she got the chance.

Ah she was a joker, Victor laughed along with her not bother by the stares they were receiving, she just prove to him a lot more than anybody would. "Well if you still want your seat at the cool table, don't want to hold you up in losing that chair." he laughed again as he joked. "Okay that was a bit corny but I tried really, I thought long and hard about that line, no wonder I'm not in Ravenclaw." he joked again as he grabbed for his drink. "Yeah I notice you in class, hope you weren't around last semester field trip." he snickering remember what he did last couple months.

Eden almost chocked on her stix when Victor had told his joke. "I'll let you in on a secret. This is the cool table. I define cool by a way different scale than those Slytherins over there." Pausing to think about all of the trips that she had been on last term she could not think of one where Victor had done anything silly. "Which trip? We went on so many last term I don't remember them all anymore."

"Ah well History of magic class." he snickered trying to hold in the laughter that wanted so bad to burst out of his mouth. "Lets just say stonehenge was a memorial site I will never forget." he looked away, his lips pursing trying hard not to laugh. "Anyways its boring here, seems like everyone went off to do their own things." he said as he looked around the great hall, notcing a few older students decided to stay. "So wish there was a beach nearby, there should be, I mean come on this is New Zealand." he ramble on waondering if Eden would agree with him. "What are you into?" he asked her, as he set his drink down, already having taking sevreal sips of it.

"O History of Magic thats why I don't know. I never made it to a single class has special permission to be else where." Eden looked over to the Slytherin table and waved to a few people who where looking over at her most likely wondering why she was not with Tohoru. "I know right!" Eden exclaimed when the beach was mentioned. "Well we know I like the beach and I like cheerleading thats why Im on the squad. I love just to hang out in the garden and do nothing at all seeing as Im always busy with school work." Eden bit her lip hopping that she did not sound to boring.

"Oh a cheerleader that must be loads of fun." Victor snicker as he took a side glance at Eden, his eyes brighten by the idea of maybe seeing her cheer when he tried out for Gryffindor quiddtich team. "Nice I never went to a game actually, heard Ravenclaw were the best." he more asked than stated because he had no clue for sure. He noticed a few Slythrein were puzzle because Eden was sitting across for him, he wondered if their was something on his face or clothing that would attract this attention. "Is it me or is your housemates eye balling me?" Victor asked out of curiosity not even carring if they didn't like the way he looked or not.

Eden flicked a cinna stix at Victor when he laughed at her about being a cheerleader. "I have never been to a game myself so it will all be new to my to. I like quiddtich but I don't really know anything about the teams." Noticing that Victor was looking about. "Hey don't worry about the other Slytherins they are just wondering what I'm doing over here with you instead of hanging out with Kida."

Getting hit with the cinna sticks Victor grunted. Grabbing a piece off his own plate he fling it back at Eden. "Keep throwing food and this whole hall will end up in a big mess." he laughed trying to block away if she was attempted to hit him with anything else. "Kida Frost? I believe I seen her before just never really talk to her. Which is weird, most of the Gryffindor girls talk to me a lot more than the others." he smirked, it didn't phase him though, its just the type Victor was, relax chill all day type.

Catching the cinna stix in mid air and taking a bite out of it. "I doubt that this place will end up in a huge fight due to the fact all the first years have all left." Smiling when Victor mentioned the fact the he and Kida did not talk to ofter she responded. "Yea that does not surprise me that Kida does not talk to you to much. She is my best friend and does not talk to, to many people."

"Oh I think you just hurt my feelings." Victor joked as he pretended to be seriously devestated that Kida never talk to him. "Just kidding" he joked as he grabbed for his drink again. "So a food fight wouldn't have been something entertaining to watch?" he asked again as he threw another cinna stix this time hitting the person behind Eden. "Oh she did it!" he pointed out to her, as he held back a laugh knowing he was the one that threw it.

Looking behind her and giving the person her biggest smile she explained that she would never do such and thing and promised to have her friend locked away if he did it again. "I bet I could make your feelins all better...." Eden said with a flirtly little smile. Eden liked the way this guy looked and maybe just maybe she could see something happening between her and this guy.

Victor coverd his mouth with his arm as he conceal the laughter he was holding it. As Eden turned around saying she could make him feel all better, Victor brush against his chin. "Are you flirting with me? Or do you really think I'm insane--" he stopped himself from going any further. She was Hoshi adoptive sister, even he knew when not to cross boundaries. Eden looks like she was asking for it though, weird he didn't know what to think of it, his eyes wonder off towards the Hufflepuff table.

Eden wanted to be bold she really did but she was unsure. Sitting there thinking about what was on his mind. Noticing that he was looking over at another table Eden frowned a little bit but decided that she was going to do something a little bit insane. Leaning over across the table Eden gently touched the side of Victors face with her fingertips. "Hey if I was flirting with you I think I would be doing something like this." Leaning just a little bit closer Eden gently kissed Victor on the lips.

"Whoa!' Victor almost fell back after feeling the soft seductive lips of Eden Koshiba. "Wait what??" he felt himself get up shaking his head. "Ummm what was that about?" he asked her looking down at her, his face was serious now. This kiss was so unexpected where girls around here that insane?? he thought to himself, these Koshiba sure knew how to lure someone in their little playful corner.

Eden blinked and felt like she was going to die when Victor pretty much turned her down. "I'm sorry I dont know what came over me." Eden looked down at her shoes and felt the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Victor felt bad but he didn't show it much. "Well its not that..." he began to explain only to look towards another direction. He wasn't just about explain that she had kissed her adopted sister ex boyfriend. Grabbing his bag up from the ground he flung it towards his right shoulders. "I ah have to go." he gave her a false smile, turned around and began to walk away. He was sure this wasn't the last of the Koshiba, he had to tried his best to stay far away from them.
At least for what he had wanted so badly.

[[sorry lame and sorry didn't knew you had posted]]

Eden watched as he messed up on saying what he wanted to say. Seeing him grab his bag and walk away Eden got mad and grabbed her wand and pointed it at his bag. Whispering the spell that would cause his bag to rip. Eden stood up and walked right up to him. Fire in her eyes she whispered. "Don't mess with the Koshiba." Turning on her heel Eden made her way down to the Slytherin common room to get away from the noise.

Eden attempt had failed and before she could have fled Victor grabbed her by the wrist. "Listen Eden I don't want trouble with Hoshi because if I were to tell her that her adopted sister had just kissed her ex boyfriend. I'm not going to be the one to have to deal with that." he said his face showing less emotion irritated by her foolish acts. "Not that she cares either way I don't kiss my other exs family members. Got that." he said livid. He wanted to say something but he held his tongue for the worst that may happen. Letting her wrist go, he turned away once again letting her flee on her own will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back