Who is the Most Evil Part 2: Revenge of the Fallen Evil

Cynthia Vandervoort

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
17 inches hawthorne Unicorn Horn
Good morning ladies and Gentlemen I would like to open up the 2nd part in the 2nd Who is most Evil: Revenge of the Fallen Evil! hosted by Cynthia Vandervoort and sponsored by Evil & co., we have some great nominations and just to remind you lot who they are!
</COLOR>
Asparuh Zhefarovich
Luthor Silverback
Hades Lutrov
Professor Styx
Ylva Kvalheim
James Dalton
Thorine Dolohov
Luxen Silverback
Henric Lee
Julian Faulkner
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">Now isn't that a charismatic group of people! even if I wasn't nominated, that's alright will have to write more articles is all...

Anyways for this part of the Showdown, those nominated will have to post why they are so evil and a list of RP's from February 09 to this year OOC that shows all the evil things they've done!

The post must be made by the nominated character so that people can easily tell who it is about, after enough time is given this Thread will turn into the final round AKA the POLL! where those who have successfully turned in there specially evil ballot sheets will be entered so that HNZ can vote on who is truly evil!

Prizes will be held afterwards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... as well as a quick interview!

SO GOOD LUCK!

[edited to scratch through names requested to be scratched ]

RPs from this OOC year? o_O It isn't even two weeks yet in this OOC year, not giving them much time are you? :p

Patricia Rogers said:
RPs from this OOC year? o_O It isn't even two weeks yet in this OOC year, not giving them much time are you? :p
Your right I meant the Year since the last contest so Febuary 09- Now.... woops meant to say that!

and of course will edit it!

Scratch Asparuh, Hades, and Kalif off that list. I control them all, and I personally don't have time to look up a years worth of RPs done by all three just to prove something, because all have done a lot this year, especially with those particular three. :correct:
In addition, I don't quite like the idea of the whole interview thing, nor the poll anyhow, and would kindly like my characters out of this competition.

Thanks. :)

Nominations should be enough to determine who will become a candidate and possibly the winner of this competition. o_O If people (who did not nominate themselves for evilness) have to go back and post the "evil" roleplays they have done and determine for everybody why they are so evil, then the whole nomination process is being thrown out the window. :/

I respectfully ask for Julian Faulkner to be taken out of this competition. I do not have the time to participate. Thanks to Markus Schwarz for the nomination. :)

hmmm could Thorine get removed as well please besides all the reasons that Amanda gave above which are extremely valid for my charrie as well. Must agree nominating someone and then expecting that character to get all their threads together would be a bit OOT.
It's easy for Luxen as his are all in the same area whereas everyone elses are spread around the board.
I notice Hunapo didn't make the list
when clearly Thorine shouldn't have either referring to this post ...
linkage to post

you should really have stated in your original post (first post in Who is most evil) that you wanted essays and stuff like that. People give enough of their time here, nominations and votes should really be nominations and votes not like a homework assignment.

Wow. Why the excessive amount of work? Wouldn't it have been simpler to just link to the character's biography for additional information? Linking a year's worth of rp's for any character is quite a task -- not to mention the active ones that are listed here as a part of this thread. Why not be realistic and set up the poll and let the board have a real voice, not allowing someone to win by default.

Lily Drage said:
..Why not be realistic and set up the poll and let the board have a real voice..
By the looks of things, that voice has spoken.

I just love how everyone is dropping out of this. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back