Who Is the Most Evil #2

Luxen Silverback

This is the Second Version of the famous contest from February

Who do you think is the most Evil Character on HNZ? (Actively evil?)

Last Times Winners!

Luxen Silverback #1
Nicolas King #2
Asparuh Zhefarovich #3

This thread will be for nominations and it will also be for the actual vote.

We'll vote to decide who is the most Evil person on HNZ, you may nominate yourself or others.

It would be nice if you made a short list of the bad things you've done (or they've done in some cases)

Last but not least, the contest is for IC Evil only, not OCC so just because someone is mean or silly OCC they won't count for this...

I nominate Asparuh Zhefarovich. :glare:

I nominate Luthor Silverback... he hasn't done anything really evil since he's only three but the kid's got some real potential, his future just screams pure dark evil.... High hopes for the little bugger!

Lily Drage said:
I nominate Hades Lutrov. That man scares me more than any other on the site.
Aww, why thank you! Lovely wedding I saw. :r

I nominate Professor Styx.
Dad scares me. And cause Cecily already nominated Grandfather. xD

Well, I guess I might as well nominate Ylva Kvalheim as well.

Evil deeds include: Entire line of Kvalheim women slowly but surely bumping off a pureblood from every family.
Murdering every husband she ever married, bankrupting their family and occasionally wiping out their entire bloodline.
Killing her mother with a garroting wire. (It's a personal touch).
Attempting to kill her own baby.
And general splicing of mud-bloods and muggles after a few glasses of goblin wine.

I nominate...
*drum roll*

James Dalton.

Although, if there was an award for most insane, he'd win instantly.
He's only 17 and he's already murdering mudbloods and stalking and kidnapping for innocent damsels.

well there is a list a mile long but hmm if we are going for creepy then James and Hades most definitely

most dangerous Luxen is a whimp compared to Hunapo xD

but in the land of the living I would have to say Asparuh Zhefarovich

and when she's not preggers and off killing anything that moves Thorine =)) keeding she's not to go on the list. she's just misunderstood not dangerous at all

xD Thorine is like a cuddly bunny when she's not popping out babies or fighting off the men.. Though she doesn't seem to fight much :r:

I have to throw a student in here and say that Henric Lee is most evil :p

Henric Lee :r he's scares me xD

Did this just die off? :r

May we haz votes nows? :woot:

Cecily Zhefarovich said:
Did this just die off? :r

May we haz votes nows? :woot:
No Livy I wanted to give everyone opportunities to cast their nominations before we move to round two....

In the next round those nominated must write what they've done IC in the last year that makes them evil so that people will get the chance to see the most evil's accomplishments and then be able to vote off of that rather then just randomly voting based off of partial info or because the Siggy looks awesome!

If the person nominating does not do this part then they will not be in the third part (Which is the voting portion...)

This part will officially end today and the next part will officially begin!

So any last minute nominations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back