who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl had steped outside while Cecily and Remus were talking. Why was he being so nice to her? She was listening to there conversation until the end, get rid of the evil women outside of my room. Heart break was all over her face, she wasn't even going to try and hide it. She poked her head in the room, "Well Cecily, I think he'll be fine here with the healers, I'll be going back to the castle" Pearl said steping inside the room for a second. She let her eyes gaze over to Remus for a second, he hates me she thought as she let pain overlap her for her lost loved one, This isn't Remus. Remus is dead. This is some creature taking over his body she thought. Pearl steped outside of the room and began walking down the hallway to the entrance. Once she was finally outside and in Obsidian Harbor she took a deep breath of fresh air before apprating back to the castle and locking herself in her office.

Sebastien was in his office when he recieved the message that member of the hogwarts staff wherehere at St.Mungo's. Sebastien moved quickly as he headed to the room in which the patient Remus Firm had been sent to after he was admitted. Sebastien knew that the Healer staff at Hogwarts were more than capable of handling almost any damage a student could cause themselve. Sebastien had taught there sortly and so it worried him alittle that something had gone wrong.

Sebastien reached the room in no time at all, and he walked in with his chart with out knocking. Sebastien saw that there were others here , most of them he did not know but one he did, Cecily. Cecily was the former herbology teacher and now headmistress of Hogwarts, Sebastien was so glad to see here again. He had so very much missed teaching at the school, but he knew now was not the time for reunions.

" Hello I am Sebastien Black one of the Head healers here at St. Mungos. " Sebastien said as he pulled out a quill and began to make notes. He waited patienly for the others to introduce themselfs to him before he began with his examination of the patient.

Cecily's expression changed for a fraction of a second to sorrow for the young woman who'd heard his words. One would have to be blind to see her love for the man lying in the bed. Cecily smiled nervously then nearly sighed in relief from having to answer Remus' request when the door once again opened, admitting a very familiar face.

"Sebastien," she said with a genuine smile. It was good to see him and looking like he was faring quite well as a Healer at this hospital. "I must return," she said, looking from Remus to Sebastien then with a sad smile she left with a promise to visit soon. Quietly the door closed behind her and she took a moment to stop and collect herself before she walked as quickly as she could to apparate back to the school.

Remus looked at the new man who entered and groaned, "How'ya goin." he smiled to the man with a hand held out, "I'm Remus Drafis Firn." he smiled; something had hit Remus and he seemed more then himself, but the person he was when he was in his young twenties, when he was a happy chap and had no worries in the World.

"I am doing fine today Mr. Firm. How are you feeling today?" Sebastien asked while looking at his charts. He noticed that here in the his paperwork it stated that Remus was suffering some memory problems and that the man became hostile at times. Sebastien had his wand close and an injection in his pocket ready so if he needed to sedate Mr. firm he could act fast without little injury to either him or Mr. firm.

"Honestly, I've been here for some time... And considering the way I'm feeling... I... I feel like myself again." He nodded to the man before him, "I used to feel hostile toward others and i knew it, just couldn't control myself... Though, thats changed." he nodded as he scratched his chin looking at the mans Charts. "I've been helping out around St.Mugo's especially the older ladies and gent's, helping them shift things, making sure the rooms are warm enough, all that Jazz. Gets boring when you are perfectly Sane and well and your stuck here." he groaned to the man as he moved to a chair and sat down, "Any how Mister Black, what can i do for you this evening?"

" I was just coming to check in on how you are and how you are feeling and to explain a few things. First you will be here as long as you are having problems with memory but after that you are free to return to work. Secondly since you are feeling better we have no problem with you moving about the hospital as you please but any trouble then I will be forced to step in sir. Is that understood Mister Firm?" Sebastien said allowing his words to fall of his tongue like acid. Sebastien had enough problems with annoying houseelf he had no time nor patience for a wizard either. Sebastien's eye began to glow as he thought about his past and how it felt for him to hunt his prey and how he could not wait to get his hands on that elf . Sebastein realize that his thought where getting away from him and he was not alone. So he waited for the man's response.

Remus looked at the man for a moment, "Mister Black, I will not be an issue in your hands." he smiled back, "I'd rather you be able to move about the hospital as freely as i will." he nodded once more with another smile as he stretched his arms into the air and chuckled slightly at a tickling sensation that ran up his spine, "Have a Good Day Mister Black." nodded Remus in his expressionless and low voice tone as he spoke in most of the time. Remus moved up and looked out to the window, as he moved closer to it and searched the outside surrounding, smiling to himself.

Sebastien was about to leave when something told him he better at least do a brief scan of remus before he made his rounds." Mister Firn I would like to due a brief scan of you before I make my rounds to make sure everything is truely alright." Sebastien said as he drew his wand.

((So what is the tingling sensation in your spine you are feeling, Is this a common problem for you so Sebastien does not over react.))

Remus nodded to the man whe4n he asked if he could do a scan, "Sure." he said, as he stretched his arms once more to the side and awaited Sebastien to do what he had to do. He understood that it was the mans job to make sure everything was okay and Remus respected that.

(( Just from the stretch, he gets them when he stretch's some times, not a problem, some times he just gets a chill, :p ))

Sebastien walked over to the man and tap his wand on the mans head four times and cast the scanning spell nonverbally. After a few brief moments his wand tip glowed a soft green showing that everything was in good shape. Sebastien wrote the info on his clipboard and then turned and the left the man so he could continue his rounds.

((For my sake could you post a reply OOC stating simply when this thread his finished so that I dont keep checking up on it thank you lol))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back