who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl had been sitting in Remus's room the whole time he had been in the hospital waiting for him to wake up. She still had the ring on looking at it on her finger. She would have to take it off soon, the doctor said that he would wake up anytime now. Pearl had thanked him so many times for helping her beloved Remus when she couldn't. She wished with all her heart they could make up when he woke up. She didn't want to leave Remus, she loved him far too much for that. Pearl took the ring off and slipped it into the pocket of her jeans waiting patiently for the love of her life to wake up.

Remus began to come around but there was a catch, he had no Idea who Kida or Pearl were and for that matter who any of his close relatives and friends were. He could recall everything except those things. He got up slowly in his bed looking around the area and at Pearl, "Get out of my office Miss!" he yelled at her pushing himself tight against the back of the bed. He searched for his wand but he was in hospital garments, "Where am i, Whats wrong with me!" he shouted out around the room, "I'm not crazy!"

Pearl jumped when Remus yelled at her to get out, "Remus! since when do you call me miss? Its pearl, look I'm sorry, can we please work things out?" she asked looking at him. Remus looked utterly confused. "Remus, your at St Mungos, we know your not crazy" Pearl said giving him an odd look, "Remus please, act normal" she begged.

Remus looked at Pearl, "What the hell are you on women!" He growled in her direction as he got up off the bed and dragged his weak body to a chair, basically dropping to it. "You are trying to kill me..." he said firmly looking at her, "You.. - Sort things out... I've never met you in my life!" He shouted at her as he curled into a ball looking at her, "Why are you here, what are you going to do to me?!" he shouted completely unaware of who the women was, or where he was for that matter. "I want to go home right now!" he yelled at Pearl, "Evil women..." he said looking at her, he was complete frightened by her, he was sweating and shaking slightly as he looked around the room. "I am back in Azkaban!" He shouted in the room looking at the window, "Quick Escape!" he laughed evilly to himself as he sat in the chair glaring at Pearl next, "I am so going to kill you..." he smiled evilly.

Tears formed in Pearls eyes as she realised what was going on. Remus had suffered memory loss. She started shaking when he said he was going to kill her. Oh god, what had she done to him? "Remus, I'm Pearl Kanti, your at St Mungos. You were shot in the head and I brought you here, were dating" Pearl said in as calm a voice as she could muster hoping to reactivate his memory. "Please try to remember" she said, "your not in Azkaban" wait, did he say BACK in Azkaban!? What the hell does Remus do at night? she tought to herself.

Remus looked at her nodding to her voice as it echoed through the room, "Oh Yes we're dating..." He stopped for a moment looking to the floor, "Pedophile!" he yelled at her as he got off the chair and pushed his back against the wall, "You are trying to kidnap me, Evil women!" he shouted at her, "Pearl Kanti, a Death eater!" He chuckled at her before beginning to cry slightly and then laugh again, in current he wasn't sure which emotions to show and which to hide, he was going complete a-wall. For one Remus thought he was now a thirteen year old boy and two he thought that Pearl was a : Pedophile Death Eater Nurse Women

Pearl stoped shaking when he called her a pedophile and a death eater, what was wrong with him!? "Remus listen to me, your a 36 year old man, your a Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, You have a God Daughter named Kida you know Leo Frost's Daughter, I'm your Girl friend, we have been dating for a month, you asked me to...." Pearl paused for a moment before continuing "You have lost alot of blood... Remus What is Wrong with you!" she said in a frantic voice.

Remus began to bang his head on the wall for a moment and then looked over to her, he was back to his normal self for a moment, "Pearl..." he said as he moved to her slowly, "Yes... Pearl i remember you!" he smiled to her before he was taken over by his other self, "YOU!" he cried as tears fell from his face and he ran to the door trying to get out though it appeared to be locked, "Why cant i get out!" he shouted in the room, "This is Azkaban, Who did i kill this time!" he growled falling onto the floor and curling into a ball, he felt weak and powerless; something Remus hated.

(( way to give her some hope and then take it away :( ))

Pearl smiled at Remus, oh thank god! He remembered! Her smile completely disapeared when he lost it. "Oh Remus, what have I done to you?" she whispered. Pearl watched hopelessly as he tried to open the locked door her heart breaking more and more every second. She walked over and kneeled down beside him, petting his hair trying to comfort him, "Remus, sweet heart, if this was Azkaban, then this room would be so much smaller, 4 by 4 to be exact, and dirty insted of nice and clean. I prmis you this isn't Azkban" she said in a comforting voice, "Please try and remember, please" she begged.

Remus smiled to her, "Now you have done it..." he said smiling as he quickly and with great skilled grabbed and revealed Pearl's wand aimed straight at her Neck, "Get away from me!" he yelled at her looking around the room and the back at her. "I Should Flipendo you straight out that blasted window!" he yelled at her as he got up and pressed his back firm against the Door and slid across to wall, keeping his gaze upon Pearl and not to mention his aim. 'Kill her...' a voice in Remus' head repeated over and over again, 'She is a Death eater after all right?' the voice continued as Rems slammed his head gently on on the back of the wall trying to get the voice to go away before flourishing the wand forward and smiling, but said nor cast anything. He aimed the wand at the door in case of any one to enter and then reset his aim upon Pearl, "I Just want to go home."

Pearl let out a small squeek of fear as he grabed her wand and aimed it at her neck. She nodded and did as he said before getting up and walking to the other side of the room. "Please stop hitting your head, you'll reopen your scar, not to mention it isn't helping your memory loss at all" she said looking into his eyes her crystal blue ones searching for the old Remus, somewhere in his. "We can't send you home, your a danger to yourself as well as others right now," she added giving him a sad look. not to mention I have no idea where your home is, and I don't plan on leaving you until I have my Remus back she thought. "Why are you doing this Remus?" she asked again.

Remus through the wand at the floor as it rolled over to Pearl and he touched the back of his head, feeling a brief scar. He quickly moved to the bed and sat down looking at the floor, "Beat It... Just beat it.... Beat it, No one wants to be defeated..." he began to sing over and over again, no idea why he began to sing it but he did. He turned his head to look at Pearl, "Kida Frost... I need to see Kida Frost." he said firmly knowing his age all of a sudden; the smaller details where coming back like his age and some how he had began to notice Kida Frost. He knew who she was and what she did, "Kida Frost!"

Pearl picked up her wand as it rolled over to her. She put it in her pocket quickly but kept hold of the handle incase he tried to snatch it again. She looked at Remus like he was crazy as he began singing a micheal jackson song, wtf she thought, hes going completely nutters giving up what little hope she had left.

Pearl smiled sweetly at him as he asked for Kida Frost, some hope coming back to her, "Of course you would want to see your god daughter, shes at the school right now worried sick about you, I'll get in contact and see if she could take a little time off" pearl said camly before exiting the room, but not before using her wand to lock the window and door behind her.

Cecily had apparated near the front entrance of the building, disillusioned and with a silencing spell so no one could hear or see her come in. She almost nudged an old woman with a heavy walking stick. Luckily she was out of harms way and into the building before anyone could spot her. Tapping her head once she was inside she spoke with a nurse on duty at the front desk and in moments she was on her way to see Remus.

Standing outside the door, knowing Pearl would most likely be there still, she lightly tapped on it.

Pearl was walking back to Remus's room. On her way back she had stoped at the wash rooms and started crying again. She hated herself for doing this to him. She looked up from wiping her eyes to see the head mistress, Cecily Rambolt knocking on his door. Of coure she would be here, shes the head mistress, its her buisness of someone at the school gets shot, don't act so surprised Pearl told her self. She walked up behind her and taped her on the shoulder, "Hello Ms Rambolt" Pearl said in a quiet voice.

Cecily turned and took in Pearl's red rimmed eyes. "Pearl, I came as soon as I heard. How is he?" She looked at the nurse with compassion.

"well, physicaly hes fine, he wont even have a scar, but hes suffered alot of memory loss, he dosn't remember anyone, or that hes a professor. Until just a few minuites ago he thought he was thirteen, but he just remembered his age, and Kida" Pearl informed her trying to stay calm. She knew she shouldn't be freaking out this much, but she was so worried for him.

Remus sat in the room, listening from inside. "There coming to get you..." the voice went over in his head making sure he felt unsafe, "Back to Azkaban with you!" the voice continued as it forced him to hit his head on the wall gently, "Get out of my head!" he growled to himself as he slapped his forehead, this was really getting on his nerves now and he needed to get rid of this voice, one way or another.

"I'd like to see him," Cecily said gently. She would speak with his healers after seeing him and explore options with them on when it would be safe to return. Although, she was sure, it would depend entirely on Remus and how he healed. What would cause him to do such a thing? He'd seemed like such a steady fellow.

I don't think thats a good idea Pearl thought with doubt. "yes ms Rambolt, just keep an eye on your wand, he may try and take it" Pearl said in a calm voice. She used her wand to unlock the door and walked in, "Remus, someones come to see you" pearl said forcing a smile. "and shes not here to take you to Azkaban, this is the Headmistress at the school we both work at, Cecily Rambolt" Pearl said with a gesture towards Cecily.

Remus jumped up when the door opened and was mentioned he had a visitor "KIDA!" he exclaimed as he looked at the women known as Pearl, and then when she mentioned the woman's name, his face dropped from some what excited to a dull and bored look, he sat to the seat behind him and awaited the woman to come in, "She's got two tickets to Azkaban!" sung the voice in his head as he slammed his palm to his fore head again, "Shut up..." he murmured so only he could hear himself.

Clearly seeing how agitated Remus was and confused she decided to make this as short a visit as possible. "Remus," she said softly, her hands out at her sides to show him she was unarmed. She stayed back by the door so as not to startle or crowd him. It hurt to see this man incapacitated. "My name is Cecily," she repeated what Pearl had said. "I won't stay but a moment, I just wanted to check to see how you were doing and then I will leave. Okay?"

Remus nodded to Cecily as she spoke, "Fine, Come in." he nodded to her, the voices had gone now and he was at least partially himself, "So, Why do you care any way?" He asked slightly confused of who she was or what her occupation was, despite her telling him her name he didn't put the name to a face, he thought maybe she was a fraud or some kind of Psychiatrist trying to act as some one else.

"I care," Cecily said softly, "because you teach at the school, Remus. And I'm the Headmistress there now." She stood there, indecisive about her next step. "I think," she said, looking at Pearl and catching her eye, "that I should head back, seeing as how Pearl is here with you." She knew her presence might end up just aggravating an already unstable man.

"If you need anything at all, please have someone send for me, alright Remus?" She asked the question of him but most of it was directed toward Pearl.

Remus nodded to everything she said and said "Yes" when she said to call for her if he needed anything, "Good Bye Miss." He smiled to her warmly before looking into his lap, "Before you leave there is one thing you can do, and that is get rid of that evil women outside of my room." he smiled to Cecily with a warm look on his face, he meant what he had said or so he thought he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back