Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (René)
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Gwen knew she needed more friends, more people to surround herself with. She would never again let some boy break her heart and make her withdraw into herself. This was going to be her year. Her brand new prefect's badge was proof of that. She found herself scanning every room for new candidates for her friend group, and was a bit surprised when she spotted an unfamiliar girl in the student lounge. She looked rather striking with very light blond hair, and Gwen was sure she would have remembered her if she had seen her before. She frowned a bit, then turned her frown into a bright smile as she approached. She took a seat next to the girl. "Hi!" She greeted her brightly. "Are you a transfer? I love your hair, did you dye it?"

Crystal decided to pay an visit to the student lounge. It was an place where a lot of people usually were and that was more reason to go there. To see which people there were and who to befriend with. And found an place to sit. She smiled to some students around here, but they all seemed doing their own thing. Crystal watched around and figured she could do something, but what? It was boring to read an book, she could learn more about magical creatures that never got bored but was it cool? She had to find out what was cool this days. As someone suddenly sat next to her she felt her heart racing. What if the bullying would begin all over again here? The one thing what could happen was that people already had befriend eachother and that there was no room for her anymore. But as the girl was complimenting her hair she felt relieved and smiled back. '' Hi!'' she said excited. The girl seemed to be around her age, but it was hard to tell sometimes. '' That's right.'' Crystal could add to it that she had been here the first years, but if it didn't mattered and was cooler that she was new she could just leave it there for now. '' Thank you. No it's my own colour.'' Crystal said and figured it was something to be proud off. But than she reminded people in Scotland started of with giving her compliments too. But tried to shake away that thought. '' You have pretty hair yourself.'' She than complimented the girl back with an smile.

Gwen smiled as the girl confirmed she was new, she had to be a transfer. She figured the girl was around her age, but she wasn’t sure exactly. “That’s so cool, are you a fifth year too?” She asked. The girl then said her hair was her own natural color, and Gwen wasn’t sure if she should believe it. But there was no point in questioning it. “Oh, wow.” She simply said, looking impressed. The girl then complimented her back, which made Gwen like her a bit more. She touched her own hair briefly, a surprised smile on her face. “You think? Oh, we’re kind of opposites, huh?” She asked, holding a strand of her black hair next to the girl’s nearly white hair. She then dropped it with a laugh. “What’s your name?"

Crystal put her hands on her lap and looked at the girl beside her. The girl thought of something as cool of her? Crystal smiled, she hoped people would. And perhaps this was an good choice than. But the insecurity directly came along as she even thought an positive thing for short time. '' No I'm an sixth year.'' The blonde than replied back. Figuring the girl was an year younger than she was. Although she could not really tell. She hadn't seen here in Ravenclaw yet, but she wasn't here long, so she couldn't tell. It was kind of funny that the girl said they were opposites, in colours for sure. Like ying and yang. She watched the girl putting her hair next to hers and watched it. '' Yeah that's funny.'' The white blonde than said with an smile. '' But I really do think you have pretty hair.'' Crystal than added. Which she really ment. '' I'm Crystal. Which house are you in?'' She than asked to the girl. They were wearing their own clothes, so she could not tell directly.

Gwen nodded as the girl said she was in her sixth year. That wasn’t a bad thing, it was probably good to be friends with someone slightly older. Gwen smiled as the girl repeated her compliment, tucking a strand of her own hair behind her ear. “Thanks.” She said quietly. “Crystal is such a pretty name.” She said though she thought it was a little bit tacky. “I’m in Slytherin. My name is Gwen, by the way.” She added. “Are you in Hufflepuff?” She guessed as the girl had sweet, friendly vibes Gwen associated with that house.

As Crystal tried to relax some more, her face just stayed straight. The girl did seem to be interested about her, she could walk away or something but she did stayed. And Crystal was fine with it. She was younger, but that didn't matter. It did matter to Crystal who were cool people in the school and who were not, she needed to know information. But she could just not ask random people. Gwen gave her another compliment and Crystal tried to not see it negative. '' Thanks.'' The blonde said. But didn't felt saying it back, it was just not truthfull than perhaps repeating it all back. But perhaps the girl expected it? She was in Slytherin and that was fine. Crystal only knew Ivelisse from that house she figured. And hadn't seen the girl yet, but wished too. The question if she was in Hufflepuff was not something she was really happy with. If the girl would think she was in Gryffindor that was better. So Crystal figured she had to be an bit more confident. '' No. I'm in Ravenclaw.'' She than said with an smile. Figuring it was just information she wanted to give. '' But the sorting hat told me I could belong anywhere. So I'm kind of all.'' Crystal said as she put an strand of hair behind her ear.

Gwen nodded as the girl said she was in Ravenclaw instead, that would probably have been her next guess. She wondered if she was making a mistake and was accidentally trying to befriend a complete nerd. She decided to risk it. “Oh, I see! That’s so interesting.” She said brightly as the girl said the hat had told her she could be in any house. Gwen didn’t actually think that was all that interesting, she didn’t even remember what the hat had said to her. But she supposed it was a lot more recently for a new transfer. Still, Gwen never would have put that much stock into what that smelly old hat said. “I heard the Ravenclaw common room is pretty.” She offered with a shrug. “It’s in a tower, right?”

Crystal watched the girl and had an feeling that she had to prove herself. She didn't want to be boring to others. And she had thought of that herself as she was sorted in Ravenclaw. She smiled back at the girl. Crystal figured this conversation was ok, but not the feeling she wanted the girl to have of her. '' It's pretty indeed. How are the dungeons? Dark I guess?'' Crystal than said with an grin. '' It's a lot of stairs to walk.'' She than added to it. Crystal than figured she could use her famous cousin as something to try and impress the girl. '' Do you like fashion? And shopping?'' Crystal than asked the girl. Trying to guess if she would be impressed by it.

Gwen shrugged as the girl asked about the dungeons. She wasn’t a big fan, but it would make her look a bit silly to admit it. Slytherin was obviously the best house, even if their common room was a bit dark and damp. “It’s not too bad, it’s quite stylishly decorated.” She said with a small shrug. She smiled a bit at the next question. “Of course.” She said, tossing her hair back. “I love fashion.”

As the girl explained how the common room looked like Crystal smiled. She was curious how others common room looked, she could not pay an visit obviously. '' That's nice. I've heard Professor Styx left?'' She than asked the girl. Crystal would not miss the man. The girl liked shopping and fashion so Crystal figured she could now use something to impress her. '' I do too.'' She than smiled. '' Most of my family is working in the Fashion Industry. You know Evelyn Manning?'' She than asked the girl. She figured most of the girls who went here and sometimes came to Gladrags or Vibez perhaps had some item in their wardrobe. Crystal had changed her clothes to more fashionable than she had been wearing. Although she would never look as good as the others in it.

Gwen nodded as the girl mentioned Professor Styx. Honestly, she was glad he had left. Professor Castillo was a definite improvement. “Yes, he retired I heard.” She said with a small shrug. Gwen nearly gasped out loud when Crystal revealed her connection to the EVELYN brand, though she managed to restrain herself. She didn’t want to look silly. “Oh! I heard of her.” She said quickly. “I love her brand, I have saved up for a few of her items.” She said brightly. “Is she really related to you?” She wasn’t sure if she should believe the girl, she could just be making it up. But it would also be kind of a silly thing to lie about.

As the girl was confirming Styx's his leaving Crystal sighted out of relief. She kind of always felt that man scary. She than watched as Gwen reacted at her. And smiled as the girl seemed enthiosiastic about her cousin and her brand. It seemed like the girl was doubting her being related to Evelyn. And now she knew that she was nothing like Evelyn. But it confirmed again that what she knew but hoped was different. '' Yeah she is my cousin. My mother and her father are siblings.'' Crystal knew what she said was lame, ofcourse that was how you were related when that was your cousin. But she felt the need to mention it. So she quickly went on. '' My sister is an model at her company. And my mother works there as well.'' Crystal than added. '' Do you have any siblings?'' The girl asked her, to show some interest in her life as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back