White Serpent Manor

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
Mallory apparated into the white serpent manor after a long tiring day at work.She apparated to her bedroom which according to this ancient wizarding manor belonged to the house owner which currently was Mallory,after her dad's death.

"Lizzy"she called as she summoned a fashion magazine from her shelf and flipped it open and started reading.

Lizzy sat in the cold prison at the basement of the White Serpent Manor.The cold and dark scared her but she couldn't leave as she was punished by Mallory.Lizzy didnt mind, she loved her mistress because Lizzy knew why she always behaved in a harsh way.She heard her name and at last after about five hours she got out of the prison and apparated into mallory's room.

Bowing low, till her long nose touched the rich carpet of Mallory's room, she spoke"Mistress you called?"

Mallory read curiously about the fashion show that was held in UK last week.As Lizzy applied she looked at her as she put her magazine down."So how is your punishment going ? I think I might increase it, you seem to be responding very late.It has been almost a minute since I called"she said ironicly raising her eyebrow at her elf.

"No please mistress, Lizzy is scared of prison so her magic ability goes low in fear"she explains pleadingly still bowing to her mistress.

Mallory shifted her posture, now her legs touched the soft carpet where lizzy's head rested."Thats very pleasing to know.I will inform you later on further punishments, at present make me a cup of coffee with half cup of milk, low fat,half cup water,no sugar and make it strong.And..."she thought about something that she had thought of eating this morning "Make me brownies,dark chocolate.I want my coffee in five minutes and the brownies in fifteen, do you get that?"she asked looking at her elf who bowed so she hid her face.

"Are you snickering at me with your face down?"she asked her as she rose to her feet."How DARE you?"she almost roared as she took her wand, aiming it at lizzy she yelled "Incarcerous" and roped tied Lizzy bringing her to the ground as she rolled at Mallory's feet in pain.

Lizzy was listening to the things mallory asked her to cook and memorizing the time limits because she knew that if she did any more mistakes, the thing she feared the most, clothes would happen.

Just than Mallory mentioned her snickering, when did I snicker? She thought trying to remember if while keeping the cooking list in mind she had snickered.She managed to say"No mistress..No..Lizzy..hadn'..."but before she could say anymore Mallory cursed her and ropes out of no where tied around her small body.They were very tight and as Lizzy tried to free herself, it pained so much.Tears streamed down her face,"Please Mistres..Forgive Lizzy.."she begged.

Mallory listened as Lizzy wailed."Shut up, you liar creature.F$c# off and if I get my food late also for a mini second"she said taking a pause as she walked to her wardrobe and took out a dress, it was black, short, if she could be wearing it, it would have been four feet above her knees and it had only one side sleeve with a very low neck.She remembered that she hadn't worn it yet.

She only wore one dress once for an outing, than it would be used for daily work or anything else"Than I swear to give this to you.Now get lost"she said looking at the elf and stopping the curse.

As the curse was lifted Lizzy stumbled over the floor losing the balance than finally managing to get on her feet she disapparated to the kitchen.Cooking at the top speed ensuring that there is no mistake in the ingredients or the method she prepares the cofffee and goes to Mallory's room to hand it to her."Here you are mistress"she said in a very low voice.Hoping she wasnt late she silently prayed to Merlin.

As Lizzy disappeared Mallory left the magazine aside and decided to take a hot bath, yes that was what she needed.To relax her mind.She opened the hot and the cold tap of water which filled the huge bath tub and poured in strawbery flavoured water crystals.Removing her silk gown she entered the warm water and relaxed her stiff body.

She wished she would be having this bath with someone. Mallory now often thought about settling.Having someone who cared and loved her.After the bath, wiping her self and applying her mosturiser she dressed into a cotton top with speggati sleeves that she tied into two ribbion like knots on her shoulder and her favourite, military coloured night shorts.She sat in her bedroom looking at herself in the mirror.

She didnt look old, she looked like she was in her ealry twenties but she wasnt.She was in her early thirties and she wondered why she hadn't got into a realtionship with anyone except one man when she was twenty one.

She had met him in a muggle night club although he was a wizard, which she later came to discover.His name was Eric, he was very handsome and attractive and Mallory easily got attracted to him.They dated for a week and Mallory ended up in his bed one week after their first meeting.

She didnt regret it but loved the feeling very much.She had fallen in love with Eric.Eric was settled in America but had come to Australia to draw some paintings.He was a great artist.He lived in Autralia for two months when he painted and Mallory often visited him.

However as he never came to mallory's manor due to his tight schedule he didnt know how Mallory behaved in the manor.One week before he left Mallory discovered that as Eric painted a nude woman he fell in love with her and they had left Australia. Mallory's heart was shattered into pieces.She wanted someone to heal that pain which Eric had caused but that Mr.Right never came.Mallory wished he would come soon because she could not just bare it anymore.

Lizzy prepared the coffee and apparated to Mallory's room.It was served in their house's ancient Malkin cup.Lizzy noticed that Mallory seemed sad about something, too afraid to ask she stood there for a moment.

As Mallory came to the conclusion of her thoughts, she returned to the present and noticed Lizzy beside her bed.She took the coffee and pressing the cup to her red lips she sipped it.Swallowing it she said to the elf,"Its okay, get on with the brownies"and takes another sip as she puts her feet into her velvet purple slippers and apparates to the third floor.

Lizzy apparated back to the kitchen and started her brownies.As she waited for them to bake, she was tempted to some food but she couldn't.Lizzy hadn't eaten anything not even water from two days but as she couldn't avoid the punishment Lizzy had to starve while she cooked delicious brownies.

Mallory didnt feel like meeting her ghost mom at the moment so she apparated down to the kitchen and saw Lizzy cooking her brownies.She cleared her throat to show her presence.Summoning an apple from the fruit bowl she washed it in mid air and took a bite as she sat on the kitchen counter away from the oven."Do we have brown bread, mayoneze(sp?), onions, tomatoes, cheese,eggs and all the other stuff written in here?"she asked throwing Lizzy a magazine copy which had a recipe of a delicious sandwich.

Lizzy jumped as Mallory cleared her throat.She bowed low,"Mistress you need something?"she asked and than heard Mallory's question."I think we do have everything except for cheese.It got out of stock yesterday night."she explained

"Hmm.."she thought."Well get the brownies out before they burn"she said indicating the brownies placed in the big furnance."After this I want you to come with me, we need to shop"she says as she summons a glass and some cold water.

"Yes Mistress"she says removing the brownies from the heat and cooling them to normal temp."Here you are Mistress"she says serving them to Mallory in a silver plate."When shall we go?"she asked her

Mallory took the plate and took a bite of the first brownie.It was delicious melting into her mouth.She took a zip lock bag from one corner with her wand and put four brownies in and ate another brownie from the plate.About more than a half plate remained."you can have them"she said giving Lizzy the plate."I'll come in a minute.I need to change."she said as disapparated to her room where she wore a green dress that reached her knees, it was fitting her perfectly.

Starting from her chest to her knees the emerald dress suited her.She put on matching earings and a necklace. On the back part of the dress, it was open with a curving till somewhere above her tail bone.She tied her hair in a french roll.She called for Lizzy to clean her high heeled sandals.

Lizzy was washing her face when she heard being called and once again appeared in Mallory's room for her service."Yes, Mistress?"she asked bowing.

"Umm..yeah clean this sandals."she said as she tied checked that the dress was properly fitting.Its quite okay, she thought as she viewed her bare back and than the curve that bordered from her armpits all the way to somewhere above her tail bone and streching back.It looked like a parabolla they used to draw in math graphs, she smiled at the thought.It was perfect.

Lizzy cleaned Mallory's sandals although they were spotless from first.Than Mallory and Lizzy went to buy necessary items where Lizzy walked behind Mallory trying not to bump into her as they stopped here and there.

Spending the evening shopping for the manor decors and other things like cooking materials, recipe books, cooking ingredients, books and magazines and many other things they returned to the manor.(Goodmode allowed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back