White Serpent Manor

"I am feeling like eating some turquise delights. Do you know how to make it?"he asked her."What do you want to eat?"he asked Kirsty.

Zazuka finished her exsited talk with Kailey then went to find a privet corner. She knew that if Brianna found out what she was doing she would ask a million questions some that she would have to edge around. She laughed thinking of the sweet little girl then sat down to write her reply.
My dearest AB,

I am well. The family if treating me really warmly all exsept maybe Mr. Paramore who seems to scare even his own family. I can understand his distence though, he is the only muggle in a family of nearly all witches. I'm not sure if the littlest Paramore sister will have magic too or the newly born twins. I think that Mr. Paramore would be happy to have someone just like him in the family.

I am happy to hear that Kirsty took it well. No matter how dark my thoughts twards her where over the last couple of weeks I still wouldn't want to hurt her. I guess I am incapable of true hatered. I would love to continue with you. I really care for you Andrew and miss you like I have never known it to be possible. Write back soon.

Love always,
Zuka

P.S
Notice the amount of scratch outs have really redused. I'm overjoyed that you wrote back to me.

Zazuka was sure that he would think her a little silly but it made her laugh a bit. She attached the letter to the owl she was using and sent it on it's way just in time to see a giggling seven year old peeking at her. Zazuka shook her head, put her things away and went to chase after her. In the back of her mind she really hoped that Andrew would write back to her.

(on behalf of andrew)

Andrew wasn't feeling sleepy althought it was 2 in the morning.He was excited with the thoughts of his and Zuka's new relationship that they would be able to start from the term that followed.He was positive she would write back and waited for any sign of owl in the night sky.He saw one coming towards his window and quickly unwrapped the letter, read it and wrote back.
Dear Zuka,

I just got your letter and wrote back immediately. You cant imagine how much I miss your black eyes.A glimpse would make my day but I'll have to be patient and wait till school starts.I'm happy that they treat you well but its natural with non-magic fathers to feel that way.Mine, dumped my mom but atleast he dosen't do that.I don't have any more to add.

What do you do there? I'm learning how to swim and teaching Kirsty how to fly.Are you part of the Ravenclaw team, I think not but I have to be sure incase I have to face my girlfriend on the Qudditch pitch and if I act like a total jerk, Blake will be sure to throw me out of the team.

Would you like to visit me ? Its okay if you don't wont to because we'll see each other soon but I can't wait to see you.

Bye,
Love you,
AB

P.S I am glad that there were no more scratch outs in your letter and that you wrote what you wanted to.
:wub:

He tied the letter to the owls leg and sent it back to Zuka.[/color]

(on behalf of Kasey)

At last, when Kasey got time she hurried to her room and wrot eto Andrew.
Dear Andrew,

Hi.Wish you a very merry christmas.I am fine and all is well here.Do you remember Daniel?? I told you about him.Well I had a crush on him on my first year and we went to the ball together but I thought he just considered me as a friend, but well he did not.He thought of me as more than a friend.As, I had told you he had left school in begining of second year and now he is leaving in our house because he had run away from his parents and than met my brother but he didn't know that this was our house.And now we got together.Isn't that great??

Well, what can I say about Kirsty and Zuka.If you say Kirsty's a strong girl go and tell her about it and tell her you are sorry and don't want to hurt her.I am sure she'll understand.And don't start with Zuka tilll maybe after a month after school starts.Give Kirsty time to face the truth.No one has ever broke up with me so I don't know how it works.I'm glad that you and Zuka are together and she likes you too.

I liked your gift very much.Its like the best gift I have got in two years.Dan had given me a diamond necklace if the first year and that's of course equal to this gift.Thanks.I am sending your gift with this letter.this snowy owl is your new pet and the other gift is being brought to you by other four owls, guess what it is.A emerald tree boa?? Isnt that exciting?? Two new pets?? Tell me thanks, fast I want to hear it. :p Tell me what you'll name them so I can add them to my pet name collection.Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Kasey carla

P.S When you coming to my place.I want to see you there in a week or else...
[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back