White Serpent Manor

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
Mallory was glad that it was vaccation for Andrew.She had told Lizzy to keep the rooms ready for Andrew and his friend, Kirsty.She had gone to pick Andrew at the station and than brought them here.She stood at the gardens of the manor waiting for Andrew and Kirsty's luggage so that she could tell Lizzy to take it inside.

Lizzy felt her mistress enter the manor grounds so she disappeared and appeared in the gardens with a pop.She gave a low bow till her nose touched the grass."You called Lizzy mistress?"she asked not noticing that Master Andrew and a girl were approaching the gardens.

Andrew took Mallory's hand on one side and Kirsty's on the other .They entred the boundaries and where appeared a deserted area was now standing a beautiful whit emanor, The White Serpent Manor."Welcome Kirsty, to the White Serpent Manor"he told her with a twinkle in his eyes.

Last holidays when he came here there was a lot he wanted to know about. Who was that ghost that Mallory told him was unfriendly? Did she fear of Andrew meeting the ghost? Why Mallory's behaviour suddenly changed once she entred this place? Would it change this time like before? What was the reason , did Mallory know about it? Was she hiding it from him.Andrew was bound to find it all out with Kirsty's help.He assured himself that what had happened between him and Zazuka wasnt to be repeated and he wouldn't reveal his feelings towards Zazuka anymore because he didn't want to hurt Kirsty.

Suddenly out of thin appeared a house elf, it was Lizzy."Hello Lizzy.How are you doing?"he asked her with a smile.He loved the food Lizzy cooked and he thought she had a special thing that other house elfs lacked, maybe this was just his view but it did seem that way to him.

Mallory looked a disgusted look at Lizzy."Yes, I did.But you arrived very late.I shall not tolerate this anymore, a single mistake and its clothes for you."she said angrily putting her curly hair behind her ear."I thought I had told you that Andrew and his friend would be coming for the holidays, didn't I ?"she asked with a cold tone staring down at the elf.Lizzy was acting as if she didn't know about the guest.

"Take the luggage in their relative rooms, which I excpect you must have taken care of. I want lunch on the table within the next fifteen minutes.And as we wait for lunch arrange two butterbeers and red elf made wine in the sitting room"she told her firmly without affection as the elf started taking the luggage from Andrew and Kirsty."So shall we move in?"she asked them with a smile.

Kirsty was holding Andrews hand and when they got to the manor she was suprised at how big it was. Kirsty seen the elf and smiled, she had only seen them a few times at the school but hadnt really been this close to one. She had never been to a house this big before and smiled at Andrew, glad he had asked her to come with him.

"Yeah lets go"Andrew said with a smile at kirsty.He started walking, still holding kirsty's hand and they entred the front gate with a Serpent carved in it and entred the sitting room.

Kirsty smiled back at Andrew and walked into the sitting room, when she seen how big it was she said. " Wow, its big in here."

"Yeah it surely is, it has got lot of lovely and unique things that lie unexplored and thats what we'll do."he said with a wink at Kirsty.He leaded the way to the sitting room and the appropriate leather couch that had a DE symbol on it."I'm sure you'll like it here.Especially the food Lizzy cooks.She's just great"he said excited about their vacation.

Lizzy took all the trunks and other luggage and kept them in their relavant rooms and went to the kitchen to get the butterbeer and the red wine.She wore the precaution gloves and took the family glass which only the person, a Malkin who currently was the head of the family would be able to touch and if a non Malkin or someone who wasn't the head would touch it they would get boils on their hands.
272529.jpg

She filled the butterbeer in two glasses made of silver and brought all the drinks to the sitting room and served the master, mistress as well as the guests bowing to each.After she was done she went to do her race agianst time which was preparing lunch in 15minutes and if she would not suceed or do a single tiny mistake was it a tiny salt error she was sure the mistress would give her clothes.

Mallory took her wine from Lizzy and than turned to the kids."Be free to do whatever you like here.I want be around all day but I will come for lunch.I might dine out"she informed them with a smile."Tell Lizzy if you want anything."she added with a smile.

"Kirsty, are your parents wizards?"she asked intrested if they had any famous people in their family."Whats your last name?"she added a question to the girl.She didn't like the thought of Andrew bringing a muggle girl to this house.

(Mallory's reacting this way because of a curse placed on her.Kirsty you should read my bio(mallory's) to give you a clear view because Andrew wants u to help him find out why Mallory's behaviour changes this way)

Kirsty grinned at Andrew and then turned to Mallory and said. " My dad is but my mum is only half blood." She then took a sip of her butterbeer. " Cassidy." She answered when Mallory asked her second name.

((ok))

"Hmmm...Never heard of it.Where do you live?"she asked her sipping her red wine and thinking whether Violet was handling the shop well or she should be there herself.(take it as <Mallory's Rp.I got confused with the signing in)

" I stay in Glasgow." Kirsty said.

"Well thats a nice place I must say.I had been there once for vacation at my friend's house."she said remembering her old days.Finally the thought of business at the shop and lack of workers made her decide that she must leave."I have to go now."she said as she stood up and called for lizzy.

"Enjoy your lunch as well as your stay.I will be back by midnight as I will be dining out at my friends place."she said with a smile and walked to the front gates and disapparated from there.

" Bye Mallory." Kirsty said then took another sip of her butterbeer.

"Bye Mallory, think of appointing someone.I'll be busy now"he said waving at Mallory and than grinned at Kirsty."So shall I take you to your room?"he asked her as he completed his butterbeer and sat beside Kirsty.

" Yeah sure." Kirsty said grinning back.

Andrew leaded the way and took Kirsty to the first floor where her and his room were, opposite each other."This one is my room."he said pointing to the room opposite of Kirsty "and this one is yours."he said as he opened the door and entred in."Do you like it?"he asked her.

Kirsty walked into the room and looked around. " Yeah its amazing." She said truthfully.

"But not as amaizing as you"he said with a grin."So, do you want to have the lunch here or down?"he asked her.He was fine with anything and anywhere as long as Kirsty was there with him.

Kirsty smiled and said. " Anywhere, its up to you."

"Okay let sgo to the dining hall because it will be a bigh job for Lizzy to bring all teh food up here."he said with a smile as he began walking down.Lizzy poped up infront of him.This, he thought because he had taken her name."Umm..Is lunch ready"he asked her politely.

"Yes master Andrew.It is served on the table."she said with a low bow."Master what would you like for dessert and what about you mistress?"she asked to the blonde girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back