OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Miles smiled as he gave a girl the drink she ordered and took the money from her. Being a bartender at a club wasn't exactly how he thought he would spent his evenings before going to New Zealand, but the job paid well and Miles could use every penny he could get to pay the, what to him looked like incredibly high, rent of his house. As it was later it was also getting busier and busier in the club, and Miles now had to work in a much faster pace than he had to do an hour ago. Eventually a co-worker came and helped him serving drinks because of the number of people who were standing in front of him, all ordering drinks for them and their friends. ''Thanks!'' Miles said to his fellow bartender and began taking orders again. He smiled at a man who stood before the bar and nodded, waiting for the man to order.

sorry, this is lame

Atreus' dance company had decided drinks would be the perfect way to celebrate such a successful show. The blonde had told his sister he'd be gone a bit late. She seemed to be fine with it, and thus the ballet dancer changed into some jeans and a t-shirt and may his way to the bar with the troop.

Atreus didn't drink often, he was too much of a lightweight to drink a lot of hard alcohol. He asked for a gin and tonic though as he approached the bar, and took a seat to wait for his drink. There were so many people who wanted drinks at that moment that when the female bartender had forgotten he'd even ordered he didn't mind. He waited as some people dispersed and got the attention of a taller male behind the bar. "Scuse me, mate, is there any way I can get a gin and tonic. When you're not bus of course!" The smile on Trey's face was wide and pearly white, he was friendlier than some of the patrons obviously.

Miles nodded when the man ordered a gin and tonic and said, ''Right, one gin and tonic comin' up.'' The bartender then stooped to get to a mini fridge underneath the bar and when he opened it, took a bottle of a spanish gin and tonic brand out of the fridge. Miles stood up, put the spanish bottle on the counter, turned around the get a glass and turned around again to face the man. ''Sorry for the waiting,'' he told the man, who'd amazing hair in his opinion, however that could've been the alcohol speaking. ''One night it's quiet as poop, the other its full of people trying the order a f*cking drink'' Already having alcohol in his blood, Miles didn't care what the man thought of his swearing. While the bartender was talking he grabbed some ice cubes out of a cooling bucket and put them into the glass and then pulled the cork from the bottle and started pouring the gin and tonic next.

I swear, I thought I had replied to this. sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back