Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Trouble
Wand
A flower covered kettle.
What was Vex if not inventive? From the moment of his creation - swirl of dark chaos energy in the middle of Kingy's office - now occupied by the Usurper, Vexation had been a force to be reckoned with. Though he often had to hide his antics from the one on top of the pile - he wasn't about to allow it to deter him from his mission.

Fun!

He'd glided past the defence office a couple of times now and without fail, each time, the little list on the door drew his attention. Now, he couldn't let such a prize go to waste, could he? Of course he couldn't. What kind of agent of chaos would he be if he allowed such a prize to go unclaimed? Feeling himself to be quite artistic today, Vex carried a little bucket of red paint across the corridor - dripping it all over the floors as he did so because he'd put a hole in the bottom accidentally on purpose. Luckily he didn't have to clean it up, can't prove it was him!

Pulling out a hammer, he loudly hammered a nail into the wall beside the door to the office - he couldn't remember who lived here and hung his bucket on it, watching it drip down the walls as he set to work. Yes, this was better.

• Please knock before entering unless your Professor Styx! He's got such nice hair!
  • If I am away, leave a written message under the door, or in my mailbox and make sure to make as much mess as possible!
  • Pranksters will be eaten by the resident plants and I will willingly and happily leave the door unlocked so I can feed you to them!

Lydia was putting the finishing touches on her lesson about werewolves. After retooling the lecture multiple times, she decided she just needed to run it through the class and see what happened. Then, there was a banging outside the door. Lydia rose from her desk to investigate.

Beyond her office was a gruesome murder scene. Blood coated the walls, floor, and even the ceiling in some spots. After a moment, Lydia’s brain caught up with reality. No, it was paint. And the school’s very own poltergeist was decorating the hallway with it.

Lydia reset her dropped jaw and cleared her throat as she leaned against the doorframe. She was determined not to let Vex past her. “Beautiful artwork.” She sighed and took a sip of her tea. “I would’ve preferred purple.”

The professor hadn’t yet noticed the additional messages on her office door.

Vex enjoyed being as much of a pest as was possible for a poltergeist. Some other poltergeists might have liked to be malicious but Vex was still very weary of the Usurper, she could not be allowed to imprison him again!

As Vex admired his handy work (yes he was such an artist) the office occupant - one of the newbie professors - exited the office and that the nerve to accuse him. He frowned down at her and shook his red fist at her. "Vexxie did nothing!" He said, gesturing to the evidences against him. "That is not my paint." He wasn't about to have his good name sullied by some newbie. He'd been here far longer than she! "This is not my doing." He tried to tell her - though the more he did so the more paint slowly slid down the parchments and the more his red fist splattered red paint about the hall.

Despite this, Vex steadfastly refused to look at the bucket of paint, the red sticky substance slowly rolling down the wall he'd had it stuck in.

Lydia laughed out loud at Vex. She couldn’t help it. The professor blinked as paint flew towards her face from the poltergeist’s shaking fist. Instinctively, she reached up to her cheek, smearing red paint down her skin and onto her fingers. Similarly, her robes, the door, and the walls were further splattered.

“You are very good at telling tales, Vex,” Lydia said. “Do you suppose I should blame Professor Styx?”

She wondered if Kalif was overhearing this conversation. The thought made her want to burst into laughter again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back