Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bocote/Ebony mix 15 1/2" Essence of Belladonna and Kingwood/Ebony mix 16 3/4" Core of Basilisks fang
Axel joined hand-in-hand with Avory through the darkness of Bleak Street. It was rather common for Axel to be wearing black robes and his hair to be fixed the way it normally was. He had a smirk on his face, and he stopped walking precisely where he first laid his stormy eyes on her. Axel left Aleric and Athena in the care of his caretaker, which was utterly afraid of the two. Death Eaters and murderers, they were. Axel swelled with pride knowing that Emerald was finally gone from his life. From the ***** to the best woman in the world, just for him. Axel never adored anyone nearly as much as Avory. She enchanted him from the beginning. It was amazing. "This is where we first met, when that mudblood attacked Nicolette. Remember?" Axel smirked down upon her, as he was really tall compared to the others. It was a gene that he carried. Axel stopped walking completely, and twilight settled in. He doubted that she would know what was coming. They were not dating, nor were they technically a couple. But Axel would fix that.

Avory, hand in hand with the man who she had grown to adore more than she thought was possible too, made her way down Bleak Street her dress flapping at her ankles. For one of the most dangerous places in New Zealand she felt comfortable here and with Axel, even more so. The sound of her heels against the cobble stoned ground was interrupted when Axel spoke. Looking up to him a smirk crossed her ruby lips as let the memory of which he spoke fill her mind. It was one which she held close to her but also one she hadn't thought of in a while. The time that she had spent with Axel had been the most amazing time of her life and since Aleric had come into their lives it had been made even the more better. "How could I forget?" she said, rhetorically. "It was a memorable night for sure." she added, her eyes gleaming with the memory of it.

It was the lovely night when Axel healed Avory and...Aleric was made. Ever since then, after some drama with Emerald and getting Athena back into his arms, Axel has spent every moment as he could with Avory. Family called every so often as did Death Eater duties. But this was love. A dark love filled with a passion that no simple-minded fool would ever hope to understand. Axel was the only one of his siblings that was not married or with another - out of them that were old enough. He was the oldest, the only one who graduated Prefect and Headboy. It had taken him this long to find the one he truly loved. He spread the pure-blood line, and now he was going to end it with Athena. He did not care about Avory being only a half-blood. Others might, but Axel did not. "I am sure you will remember this even more." And Axel pounced, taking his love to the floor. Axel bent down on one knee, and he pulled out a ring. It glistened in the twilight light. "Avory McKenna, Death Eater and the love of my life, marry me." Axel wore an irresistible smirk on his lips.

The night the two first met had indeed been one that was hard to forget; with Aleric being a reminder of it everyday. Although it was one the Death Eater wouldn't want to change for anything in the World. She may have never liked children, let alone have any of her own, but ever since she had Aleric those views had quickly changed. Even more so since she had met Axel's other children, she had grown fond of the children and even though they were born of an other woman she felt more like their mother than that horrible Emerald woman probably ever did. The many years that she had been without a family had become all but a distant memory now, she had a family and wondered why she ever wanted to go without. Staring into the eyes of her lover she raised her eyebrows and wondered what he had meant by his words. Watching him lower to the ground Avory watched him curiously, her eyes widening when she saw the ring. She listened to her love speak, the words she never thought she would hear caused her heart to race, her blood pumping with the passion she had felt for Axel from the moment he first met him. "Yes, my love. I will." she said as she placed her hands on the side of his face and lowered herself slightly to kiss him, passionately.

The answer was all Axel needed to hear. He was officially engaged, and skipped the whole ‘relationship’ part. It was truly classic. They were to be united, together forever, and Axel would kill anyone who could stand in their way. He smirked as she kissed him passionately. The taste alone was enough to send every nerve in Axel’s body into overdrive. He wanted more, craved more. Axel took over before his body lost control. He slowly pulled away from the kiss, before he swiftly slipped the rind upon her finger. That was it, she was his. Axel smirked and he put his hands upon her hips as he stood up straight. “Oh, you tease me, Avory. Such kisses so publically. Should we repeat the last occurrences, and make another child so soon?” Whether or not she would be pregnant again, it would not matter to him, as long as it did not interfere with his wedding plans. He loved her all the same. Axel could not resist, as his mouth claimed hers, relishing the sweet divine taste and scent of his beloved, his fiancé, and his love. Athena and Aleric would have the nanny for a long time yet, and wondered if they should go ‘celebrate’ before telling Athena the news.

As ever Avory enjoyed the sweet taste of her love, her fiancé. How could one not love the very taste of the man in front of her, he was everything she ever needed. She slowly opened her eyes to see them man in front of her as he pulled away. She allowed her gaze to fall from him for a moment to see the ring as Axel placed it on her finger, it was truely perfect. Her eyes landed on Axel once more as he stood up and placed his hands on her hips. Dropping her hands from the side of his face she let them loosely wrap around his waist, allowing herself to pull closer to him. The heat of his body easily going throug her thin dress, she smirk as thoughts ran through her mind. "Since when do I care what people think? If anyone has any objections let them show themselves and I'll deal with them personally." she said, her smirk never fading but a darkness lacing her words. Kissing him once more she pulled away, but not too far, before saying. "There is no harm in trying, am I right?" her voice low and soft, her eyes gleaming for only a moment before her eyelids slowly closed and her mouth once again claimed the man in her arms.

Axel had to hold himself at bay, which was a little difficult for him. Avory brought out something within Axel that no one had ever done before. The wedding plans could definitely wait for tomorrow. Tonight, he would claim his Avory, and take her in more ways than one. “Oh, aren’t you a naughty girl. That is what I love about you. You don’t care, and you would gladly kill them on the spot for laying a finger or something on you or saying something about you. Avory, you are one of a kind.” Axel relished in all the sweet kisses that Avory gave him, and when she practically dared him into trying for another baby. “Let’s try for twins, shall we?” jested Axel as he kissed Avory passionately. Axel had his set of twins, and he wished for no more. Aleric was a handful already, and two more would add to the trouble. Axel gripped Avory’s thigh in a sultry fashion, with a smirk on his face. This was leading to somewhere, and Axel was far too into the game to stop now.

We can continue this thread, and have them go to Axel’s house and tell Athena the news? Give Kesley a chance to get into Athena. :)

Avory listened to her loves words, her smirk never leaving her ruby lips; if anything it grew wider. His words were indeed true and it was who she was and she loved Axel all the more for accepting her as who she was because she wouldn't change for anyone. Although with hearing these words she had to admit that it was some of the same dark qualities that made Avory so attracted to Axel. Then again they were both Death Eaters so it was only expected that they had an attraction to darkness; and all this talk of killing people was driving her wild. "Axel, that's only a small number of reasons I would kill; and you should know that." she said her eyebrow raising suggestively. Then had done enough talking and in their current position Avory couldn't contain herself anymore. As Axel gripped Avroy even tighter she return his kiss she knew where this was going. She would have easily given herself to Axel right here, right now, but she would much rather somewhere have him somewhere more comfortable. And with that she apparated the two back to Axel's house; his bedroom to be exact.

Axel felt themselves apparate to another place, and he recognized the area. His bedroom. Axel smirked, knowing right where this was going. Axel settled Avory upon satin sheets, before he continued to kiss her neck, going to remove the burden off of her skin.
Hours pass…into the morning (I had to. Haha)
Axel found himself rather snuggled next to Avory, his arm wrapped around her. Axel smirked slightly when his eyes opened when he recalled the previous night. He was glad that there was a silencing charm in the room. Athena would be sleeping right now, as dawn just cracked a few moments ago. Axel got off the bed and went down to the kitchen to cook his women a great breakfast. With last night giving him a spark of a good mood, he did not bother to even put on a shirt (but thankfully still had his pants on). His Dark Mark was gleaming on his muscular body. Last night was romantic, but then the worst part came. The wedding plans. He was just glad that he could invite anyone he wanted. Axel also pondered who would Avory invite as well.

As the morning sun entered the room Avory smiled a smile that was full of happiness, rolling over in the bed in search for her love she woke up when she couldn't feel him. Waking up she saw that his pants weren't where came off last night, inhaling she smelled something almost as intoxicating as the smell of her fiancee; her fiance's cooking. Getting up she slipped on her silk night dress, wondering what she did to deserve such a man in her life. Making her way into the kitchen she smirked at her loves bare body; as last night showed she found it hard to control herself around him and he wasn't making it easy for her right now. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his abdomen resting her head on back. Kissing the nape of neck she whispered. "Morning love." She felt in heaven right now.

Axel almost dropped the almost finished breakfast into the floor when Avory came up from behind and hugged him, and kissed him on the nape of his neck. It almost gave him chills. His free hand cradled her arm that was around his abdomen and Axel murmured, “Morning, my love. You almost caused me to lose such a delicacy in celebration of last night.” A smirk fell over his lips, as he removed the food and the table set itself. Truly a feast in the morning, with everything one could imagine. Axel slowly turned around and he embraced Avory gently. Everything he wanted was right here. “I do believe that we need to tell Athena. And bring Aleric down here for his breakfast. Amazingly, he slept through the night.” Axel chuckled, and his dark silver eyes stared down at Avory. “And we need to begin making plans.”

Avory smirked lightly as Axel brought up the topic of last night. What a night it had turned out to be. Avory couldn’t help but glance down at her engagement ring as she thought about it. It was still a little unreal but for once in her life she couldn’t be happier with how things were in her life, it was perfect. She was engaged to the man of her dreams, she had a gorgeous little boy to the same man and she didn’t half mind his other children. “Do you not think we celebrated enough last night?” she asked Axel, her voice as soft as silk but maintaining the hint of evil that she embraced daily.

Avory smiled up at her love as he turned to embrace her, her own eyes meeting his dark ones, love clear in both sets. She rested her head on his bare chest, inhaling his scent that drove her wild. Letting a small sigh escape her lips she replied, “You’re such a girl about this, but I suppose your right.” She said, her ruby lips widening in a smile, excited about the prospect of marriage, something she never thought possible. Laughing she shook her head lightly, “I can’t believe he slept the whole night, but I’m glad he did. Do you want to get his breakfast ready and I’ll go get him up?” she asked, stealing a few more moments in her loves arms.

I know how busy you are, so we can end this one right here, if you want. :)

Oh how Axel loved to hear that evil in her voice. It suited her quite well actually. With his last woman, Emerald, she wasn't evil. She was just messed up in the head. Nonetheless, he was glad to be rid of her. It was harsh to think about, yes, but it could be worse. Axel wanted her dead after all the pain and torture that she inflicted upon his children. Zhefarovich's, none the less. It was insulting. "Can I not be excited? But you are choosing the flowers and crap, which I am somewhat hoping you don't want pink." Axel rolled his eyes at the sheer thought of something pink. A pink Death Eater wedding. Oh that would make the headlines for sure. "I'll get him something, and you can fight with him." Of course, there was some jest in his voice. He lovely held onto his future wife, stealing the moments, and cherishing this day. Axel was probably the happiest man alive. Since when could Death Eaters never be happy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back