Where the Sidewalk Ends

Ivy Zhefarovich

Wand
Sequoia Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Unicorn Hair
One should never let Ivy get too bored. Whenever Ivy did she had a tendency to get into trouble. Could she really be blamed though? All she was doing was trying to make something fun. Sure her idea of fun wasn't always safe either, but that wasn't her problem. Like today for example. When Ivy found herself getting to bored to be able to handle it, she found some exciting way to spend her day. This time, she intended on dragging Axel along with her. Whether he liked it or not. Ivy had met Axel about a year ago, if not a little bit less. They met in a rather unusual way, but Ivy liked that. It was a funny story to tell people when they asked how this unlikely pair had met a year ago. It all started with a cup of coffee that he had assisted in helping her spill upon herself. Of course Ivy ended up fooling around with him on that night too, but that was the only time that sort of thing went down. Ivy considered it to be a moment of needy passion. Not to mention a fantastic way to establish a friendship. That incident alone made it possible for Ivy to bond with the man that she had come to call one of her closest friends. Ivy didn't know a whole lot about him or anything, just the basics. But it didn't matter much to her. He was fun to hang out with. If he managed to keep Ivy entertained for a year's worth of time, he must have been entertaining. He knew some about her as well, but Ivy kept a lot of things to herself unless he asked. Ivy felt like they didn't need to get over involved in one another's lives just yet. They were close friends yes, but Ivy felt like they should take their friendship in slow baby steps. That way their friendship would mean just that much more to the both of them on the end. Plus Axel seemed to have a mysterious part to him. One Ivy had yet to unlock. That alone was enough to make her take cautious steps. Ivy still wanted to know who he really was before she told him her secrets and stuff. For now, the level of friendship they had was goo enough for Ivy.

Apparating onto the deck of a Cruise Ship that Ivy had been eyeing in the papers the past couple of weeks, Ivy turned her gaze onto Axel. A grin formed onto her face. "I don't know what the best part about this little vacation here, the fact that we're here illegally, or the fact that we didn't have to pay a cent for this lovely view. I love magic." Ivy snorted at the end of her statement. Of course she knew this was wrong. But she didn't really care either. If rules were meant to be followed, one wouldn't have created magic. Oh the things Ivy was able to do with the powers she had. Ivy was thankful to be a witch. She didn't know what she would do without magic sometimes. Even if she wasn't always the best at using it. Ivy motioned for Axel to follow her. She was sure they could blend in easily too. Even with Axel being freakishly tall and whatnot. They appeared normal as ever. The deck was cluttered with tourists of all sorts. there were lots of small children wandering with sunblock covered bodies as well. Ivy was kind of hungry right now. Plus she wanted to make use of the pool. She was unsure whether or not she'd get Axel to have some fun or not, but she would most certainly try to get him to. "I think it would be really fun if we-oof!" Ivy stopped in mid-sentence when she rounded the corner and slammed into another body. Ivy could tell that whomever it was, wasn't very big or burly because she barely fell the impact. Not like when she had run into Axel. Ivy really hated how often she ran into others.

Greylin exited her room on the ship and glanced quickly down the hallway. It was daytime so all the families and children were outside enjoying the pool and the sunlight. That left the inside of the ship fairly quiet. Either way, Greylin didn't really care. The peace made it easier for her to concentrate and enjoy the little vacation she was on. It had been a long time since Greylin went out and enjoyed herself a little. Usually she was working, and working, and working. Greylin had the tendency to work a lot. She was what some would call....a workaholic. When she wasn't working she was either at the bar or out searching for her soulmate. Greylin worked a lot, because she was lonely. If she wasn't as lonely as she was, Greylin would probably work a lot less than she did have someone to go home to and whatnot. Being lonely was a horrible feeling. It was hard for Greylin to really depict how it made her feel. But it wasn't pleasant. Greylin wasn't the most social people alive either. If she met someone she could easily bond with them and get friendly. But if she didn't have an excuse to meet anyone, she wouldn't try to get to know them. It wasn't in her nature to be extremely outgoing or anything. So that was why Greylin had yet to find a friend, or a significant other to bond with yet. Greylin had her eyes and her heart open. But as of late, no one had come along to catch her attention and take both of them.

Greylin rounded the corner, intended on heading to the other side of the ship. But what she was greeted with instead, was the firm body of another girl slamming right into her. "Watch it!" Greylin hissed as she rubbed her sore abdomen. Her brown eyes narrowed as they fell looked upon a blonde haired woman who had run into her. Greylin wondered what the girl was thinking when she wasn't looking around to see where she was going. Clearly Greylin couldn't see her so it wasn't her fault. "Is it that hard to watch where you're going?" Greylin asked as she raised an eyebrow. Her stare was unyielding as the blonde woman got up and dusted herself off as well. She didn't even look sorry. That was what made Greylin ten times as irritated with the situation. Greylin was about to utter something else hateful to the woman, but then she noticed the tall and handsome stranger standing behind the clumsy fool. Oh my, he was so attractive. "Hello..." Greylin's cheeks flushed. She kind of felt like a loser for getting bumped into by the pain in the ass blonde. Hopefully they weren't together or anything because Greylin was hooked.​
<i>
</i>

Ever since that one night in Bleak Street with Ivy Kingston, Axel would have never guessed that he would have ended up really good friends with Ivy. By this point, he had not told her of his origins, just that his family is strict, and that he was a Death Eater. He wanted to keep that secret for the time being. It was not a surprise when Ivy came along to his home, and invited him to do something since she was bored. He had something in mind, but apparently he was not going to voice it. He had no reason to. Axel had several flings over the past year, and he had no reason to want more. Axel was growing somewhat attached, but he was not even knowing it. He did not know a whole lot about her, but it had only been one year. Things were just getting better. Eventually, he would want to introduce her to his family, as a friend, but he was reluctant. There was something that was stopping him from doing so. He'd imagine that there were some of his family members would lust after her, especially the ones that were not in his branch. The ones in his own section seemed to have their own women by now. But the other section, he did not really know. Axel just wanted to have his friend all of himself. Axel made a mental note in his mind that he would need to get to know her even more, later on eventually. Everything had its own time. The Death Eater was unsure what the day would consist of today, but he was sure that it would not be a waste of his time, after he placed a babysitter to watch the younger children. There was just so much that he could do today, but he was willing to do almost anything that would be enjoyable. He had not been having a good day today, signing a bunch of paperwork. It was something private. But it needed to be done.

Apparating to the cruise ship with a small bag over his shoulder, Axel looked over at Ivy. She had managed to talk him into this, and he put his hand to his forehead to shadow his eyes. The Death Eater was not out in the sun that much. Axel shook his head and he retorted, "Isn't it illegal for us to be here because we didn't pay a cent for it?" He did not mind it either way, he was just glad that they were going on vacation for a while. He needed some time to himself. The family was in the capable hands of his brother. Benjamen could live without him for a little while at least. This was supposed to be a good day for him, and he was going to have it too. Axel started to follow Ivy, in hope she wouldn't run into someone. He waved his wand over his arm discreetly, and covered his mark. He did not want anyone to convict him of anything, yet anyway. Axel thought about outing himself, just to make his life interesting, but he changed his mind for the sake of his kids. Being chased would be loads of fun. He caught up to Ivy, and then he was praying that she would not run into anyone. He then listened to what she was about to say, and then she ran into someone. He smacked his palm to his forehead, and swore to himself, that she would need to stop talking and walking at the same time. Axel's eyes went to the woman that she bumped into, and he raised an eyebrow. She was beautiful too, but brunette. That was a downer. He looked over to Ivy and he inquired, "Lost your thought? Might want to stop talking and walking at the same time. You tend to run into things." He was put in mind of Ariah. His silver eyes landed on the brunette before he nodded in greeting. The woman seemed taken of his appearance. Not that he could blame her, he was rather good looking.

Ivy shot her best friend a look. Did he have to rain on her parade with that comment? Axel was pretty good at keeping her entertained, but there was moments when he could be a real downer. Ivy's lips curled into a half frown half pout. "Well yes Axel. But that doesn't matter. What matters is the part that's cooler. That it's free or that it's illegal." Ivy tried to be serious while saying this but toward the end she couldn't help but let a little grin break loose. It was hard to stay mad at him. Hell she wasn't even mad at him to begin with. She just wanted to try being serious like he was sometimes. But it was so hard. He was too good at what he did and Ivy was so bad at being like he was. Even if he did know how to have fun, he could still have his days where he was stone cold serious. He was also very secretive. Which was kind of cool because it made it all the more fun for Ivy when she did figure out a fact or two about him. Ivy liked to contain her secrets too. But that was just because she felt like the more someone knew about her, the lest respect they had for her. Axel had already become a good friend to her. The last thing she needed in her life was his thinking badly of her because of the mistakes she made as a young woman. "It doesn't matter. Either way, we need to make the most of these next couple of days. You especially." Ivy winked. He was probably tense from doing whatever it was he had to do. Ivy didn't try to figure out what it was, but she knew it was important. He needed to get out, relax, eat some good food, find a pretty lady, and well, do this thing. Ivy intended on doing something similar. Maybe. If nowhere else was available she considered jumping Axel again. But since they had become closer friends she didn't think that was appropriate. Hopefully there was other good looking guys on the shop then. Because otherwise, Ivy would be very lonely the next couple of days. Lonely and very drunk quite possibly.

Ivy laughed at what Axel said to her when she had fallen on her butt because she ran into someone because she wasn't looking.. "Yeah it's a bad habit. I'm working on it." Ivy brushed herself off and adjusted her clothing. The woman she had run into seemed kind of snobby. But also she seemed very into Axel. Hell she barely paid Ivy any attention. Ivy furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the woman. Well okay if she was going to pay no attention to Ivy who was trying to get attention so she could apologize, Ivy figured she might as well just see if Axel wanted to find their cabin's. Especially because she was kind of creeping Ivy out with those intense sex eyes she was shooting at Axel. It didn't take him long to attract attention to himself did it. Instead of going to find the cabin's Ivy figured they should go get dinner. That way the creepy woman could come with them and maybe entertain Axel. Ivy figured that he surely didn't want to spend all night hanging out with his friend when he could get some action or something. "So Axel....I vote we go eat first." Ivy turned to look at the woman and smirked. Her pale green eyes lighting up as she did so. "Feel free to come with us." Ivy offered. Ivy lightly nudged Axel telling him that she wanted him to follow and start heading inside the ship. They walked all the way down until they reach some sort of dining hall. Oh yeah. This looked far than what she expected it to. This was her best idea to date.

Greylin could care less about the little twit that had run into her. She was nothing more than some moronic girl who couldn't watch where she was walking long enough not to run into people. But her friend on the other hand, my goodness was he handsome. Greylin was about to question the man, but the girl instead offered to have her accompany them to dinner. That was certainly an offer she didn't want to miss up on. It might give her five more minute's with the man she figured was named Axel. That was what the dumb blonde called him. Greylin glanced down at her watch and sighed. Well she had nothing to do tonight anyways. There were various events going on around the boat, but Greylin had little interest in attending them. Soon there would be a fireworks show and stuff. But that was later on in the week. Right now the dumb blonde and her handsome friend was the best she had for a good evening. "I don't see a problem with that." Greylin replied in an elegant manner. Right now she felt like this poor man could use some civilized company. After all it appeared that his only company was the idiotic blonde with him. Greylin wanted to assume they were siblings, but she figured that the blonde was much too dumb to be related to him. So they were friends possibly? There was no way they could be dating. Greylin followed the blonde woman down to the dining hall. Since it was dinner time it was slowing starting to fill up with other people. Greylin also noted for the first time that a bar was located in the hall. Why hadn't she noticed that before? Perhaps it was because she didn't drink very often. It was not an attractive quality to drink in her opinion. It made people stupid.

The three of them situated into a group and Greylin made sure she got the seat next to the blonde man named Axel. Even to the point where she nearly knocked over the blonde woman to get to him. "My name is Greylin." Greylin mostly responded to the man but the blonde woman must have thought she was included because she decided to tell her her name as well. It was Ivy. How interesting...well not really but she might as well humor the girl. "Ivy. Isn't that the name of a plant that makes people itch?" Greylin asked as the waiter brought along some drinks. Greylin ordered a water with lemon and took a gracious sip. The look on the blonde woman's face almost made her laugh. She looked both annoyed and amused. "So what brings you two to a ship like this? Vacation or something?" Greylin asked as she took another sip of her drink. She was wanting to know a little bit more. Not too much but she was curious.​
<i>
</i>

Axel merely smirked when Ivy shot him a look, and he shook his head when she pointed out that which part was cooler, that it was free, or that it was illegal. He shrugged before he pointed out something that was obvious, "I think it is cool that it is free because it is illegal. A combination of both, if you will." Even Ivy could not stay irritated with him, and it did not bother him at all. She was rather fun to be around, despite the fact that she did not have sex with him since that one encounter. However he did not let it show that much at all, and it was insanity on how he could be cold like a statue but that was fine with her for some reason. She must have liked his company that much or something like. Axel looked over at Ivy, before he wondered what she was saying. "Why me especially?" He looked over at the woman that Ivy had bumped into before he raised an eyebrow at what the brunette was doing, curious to what she was thinking about his good friend Ivy. There was nothing bad about her, but he was just one of those that didn't think that saying something snotty was exactly pleasant. At least that Ivy would be watching herself while she was on the boat. He did not think that he would be able to do it on his own. However Axel was taken off guard when Ivy said that they all should go to eat. She was always after food, and then she offered the woman that seemed to be looking at him to come with us. Axel immediately showed some dislike and discomfort to that, but he shrugged because he did not care. He turned his cold eyes from Greylin, and started to follow Ivy as she headed inside of the ship. The woman was coming with, and Axel just did not think that he was going to like this very much at all.

"I guess we are all eating," shrugged Axel. At least the woman sounded pleasant, but it was her stares that was really bothering him. Axel followed Ivy with the woman into the dining all, which was pretty large in itself. Looking over to the side, he thought as he saw the bar, 'Maybe I'll get wasted tonight if I don't enjoy myself.' Axel hardly ever drank, but when he did, it was normally in small amounts. He wanted to get hammered. Axel truly would not mind it right about now. But he decided not to for the time being. They were going to eat, not drink to get wasted. Axel took a seat, and he noticed that the brunette woman nearly knocked over Ivy to sit down next to him. Axel smirked slightly, as he thought, 'Really?' Axel decided to voice his thoughts, especially on how the woman named Greylin made a pun at Ivy's name. He muttered, "I have to say, you're taking a shot at my good friend's name when your own sounds like a boy's name, and not to mention that you nearly trampled her to sit next to me. Have I missed anything? So until you at least apologize to Ivy, then I'll make sure you are blind during the entire cruise ship therefore you won't be able to stare. It is no way to impress a stud, just so you know." Axel looked up at the waiter, and he ordered a glass of unsweetened tea. Once he got what he ordered, he took a drink of it. His eyes went over to Ivy for a moment, before he wondered if she was regretting inviting Greylin over here now. He didn't care a bit to be honest. He kind of wanted to go do something else other than eat. "She thought it would be fun, and apparently wants to get me laid." Axel shrugged before he took another drink of his tea. If she wanted him to get laid, all she had to do was ask...

Ivy almost wanted to roll her eyes when Axel asked why him especially. He must not have been able to see it as well as she could. To Ivy this was pretty funny actually, because normally he was usually more observant than she was about such things. It was obvious that he was stressed. Even if he didn’t want to admit it, or he didn’t think he was, Ivy thought it was pretty clear in her mind that he was. Her pale green eyes eyed him carefully before she smiled art him. It was almost mischievous looking, but Ivy had good intentions behind them. ”It’s pretty clear that you need to relax a little bit. Bring stressed out isn’t good for you. It’ll ruin your handsome face.” Ivy smirked again and used her finger to trace Axel’s jaw lightly. She pulled her finger away and remained looking at him. Even if they were friends, Ivy constantly considered herself to be flirting with him. It was her nature. When she was single, the world was her playing field. Men, women, friends, cops, you name it she’s probably put herself out there. Most of the time she did it because it was fun. Axel was probably by far one of her favorites, even if she did try to swear off fooling around with him. There were times when she considering throwing away the virtues and telling Axel that being friends with benefits was something they should look into. It was hard for her to deny that she found him both sexually attractive and pleasing. But Ivy did want to try to see if she could last not sleeping with him again. She already slept with him once when they first met. But in her defense that was before they were friends. If she wasn’t so bent on trying to behave herself she probably would have jumped him long ago. But it wasn’t like she was going to tell him that. It would inflate his little ego to extreme lengths. Sadly, he was even more adorable when his ego became inflated. Ivy settled on the fact that she needed to find uglier and less appealing friends. Then she wouldn’t want to sleep with them all the time.

Ivy bit her lip when the woman insulted her name. She was a bit *****y. Perhaps she wasn’t the type of girl that Axel needed to appease his loneliness. Well he never said that he was lonely but Ivy thought a man that handsome needed a nice lady friend to share his life with. Ivy was avidly searching even if he didn’t realize it. But Greylin didn’t seem to be working out so far. Then again, it seemed that she was just unhappy that Ivy was here. So perhaps if she left…..Greylin would become more pleasant? Ivy heard Greylin ask something about the two of them dating and Ivy snorted. "Us? No we’re not dating. Axel’s my best friend though.” The snort was caused by the thought of Ivy sleeping with Axel. Most people would think otherwise if they spent enough time alone with just the two of them. But they were sticking to that story. ”You do need to get laid, Axel. Good friends help other friends get some action. So with that, I think I’m going to leave you two crazy kids be for a bit. Pretty sure there’s a party on this ship just calling me name.” Ivy stood up and winked at Axel. Pretty much giving him the signal that she wanted him to try and bond with Greylin, there was no point in Ivy being the third wheel and ruining his possible chance of getting lucky. Besides, they could meet up later. Ivy turned to Axel and kissed him upon his forehead. Since he was sitting down she could actually do that. ”Meet up with me later okay? Cabin number 423 is ours. We can have fun later!” Ivy started to back away. On her way of backing up she passed by a waiter who had a tray of alcoholic drinks. Swiftly she took one of them and pulled it to her lips. Axel would thank her for this later she hoped.
<i></i>

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Greylin felt almost threatened by Ivy. Mostly because she had taken an immediate interest in Axel and here Ivy was almost guaranteeing that he wouldn’t be giving Greylin the attention she felt she deserved. But Greylin’s luck changed when Ivy admitted that they weren’t dating. They were only close friends or something. They seemed like they were dating. Or that they had something going on between the two of them. But since Ivy confirmed that they were only friends, Greylin found herself able to relax a small bit. In due time she would make sure that she was more careful with her words. Especially since the last thing she wanted to do was anger him. He would never become interested in her that way. ”I’m sorry. I just….she reminds me of someone I used to have bad history with.” Greylin left out the fact that she was jealous and such. Ivy did sort of remind of her of some people Greylin didn’t along with so well anymore but that wasn’t the reason she was reacting the way she was. Soon Ivy was completely out of the room. An awkward silence settled between the two of them before Greylin cleared her throat. She didn’t really think he wanted to be here. Neither did she, so perhaps they should just both get up and go somewhere else. Perhaps get a drink and even fool around if that’s what he as really after. Greylin felt like that would create a really vacation for her. She enjoyed the company of handsome men and this guy was positively gorgeous. Greylin just hoped he wouldn’t follow his friend off to wherever she went. She needed to keep him here. Which meant she would probably need to be more interesting than she was being. Greylin knew how to turn on her womanly charm if she needed to. It may or may not really affect him, but it did make her somewhat more desirable. Greylin’s lips curled up into a sexy smirk. She hoped he didn’t have anything against drinking.

”Do you want to get out of here and do something? I’m not really that hungry. You don’t seem like you’re all that hungry either.” Greylin stood up from the table and brushed her clothing back down. Her chocolate brown eyes stared down at Axel intensely. As if she was almost daring him to get up and join her. She could make him forget all about that other girl if that was what the man wanted from her. Greylin held her hand out in a sultry manner and urged Axel to take it. ”We can go back to my cabin even?” There had to be something she was saying that would catch his interest. After all, it wasn’t like Greylin was ugly. She knew she wasn’t. Plus there was the small fact that she secretly felt that she could make him a lot more entertained than his moronic blonde friend could. She was stupid for not taking that guy as her husband or something. Ivy must have been clueless to how much she gain from being with him as more than just a friendly sense. So if she was too stupid to make her own luck, Greylin would do her best to swoop in take him up then.​
<i>
</i>

The moment that Ivy went to leave, Axel unintentionally cast her a glare that could make the hairs stand on a cat. However he toned it down when it realized it, and he looked down at his hands. He didn't feel like eating, but without Ivy, Axel was just in a grumpy mood, period. And there was likely nothing that could change his mind about how he felt right now either. However as it seemed, the woman was easy, and that was enough for him to attempt to do something with her. Not like he would fall for a brunette anyway. He already know what he wanted, and it was not Greylin. But some fun for now would be fine by him. She wasn't hideous either. He waved for someone to brink him a drink before he uttered, "I'm bored so you'll have to do." And that was all he would say to her for the time being. Axel got up and he followed the brunette back to her cabin where he was sure that he was going to be regretting it later on anyway. He came on this damn thing to be with Ivy and now he was stuck here with some easy brunette. Life was a blast.
The next morning finally came at last. Axel had abandoned Greylin's cabin after he was done with her. Now he was going to go find Ivy. He was walking along the boat, looking down at his arm to make sure that everything was concealed and it was. The Dark Mark would not be seen by anyone anytime soon on him. He didn't have anything to say to Greylin right now, but he knew that she was a witch, and the only thing she knew about him was his first name. He wasn't willing to share much more with anyone else. The only thing that had bothered him about the previous night was that she left him alone. He didn't want to be. The woman was pleased when she had heard yesterday that he was not dating Ivy, but that was still enough to make him weary. Though that little voice in his mind told him that Greylin would be fun for a few flings, and then it would be over. It wasn't often that he found some good fun in women anymore. He briefly wondered if Ivy got lucky last night as well. He then remembered the cabin number. He looked at the waves below before he made his way back to the cabins, following the numbers before he found cabin 423. He turned the knob to find that it was unlocked. How careless of Ivy. He smirked slightly, and he opened the door. He entered the cabin and he shut the door behind him. It wasn't even dawn yet, but it was like he was sneaking back in. He walked over to see what Ivy was doing before he crawled into his own bed, and went to sleep. At least in this cabin he felt more at ease and could actually sleep. He had his wand gripped in his hand in case someone were to dare wake him up before he felt it was time. One thing was certain, was that Axel was not going to be left behind anymore, not while he was on this trip.

Ivy had no idea what was really going on right now. Just that the room was spinning and that she could barely make sense of anything. After Ivy had left Axel and Greylin alone last night, she subdued to partying and drinking with a bunch of strangers she had never met before. But they were fun and interesting. How would she resist? "Clearly I need to lay off the Margarita's next time. I drank like....five? Or was it seven? Gosh maybe it was twelve. I have no f*cking idea." Ivy wanted to laugh, but she wasn't sure if she had the energy to do it. Ivy felt like she was only half awake or something. Memories and conversations were fuzzy and distorted. Ivy could barely even remember the name of the guy that was helping her back to her cabin. It started with a K though. Keith? No it wasn't Keith, he had a much cuter name than that. Eh, she would remember it later perhaps. Ivy was much too drunk to go around remember names right now. She was lucky enough to even be able to somewhat walk actually, that was how inebriated she was. The guy with the 'K' name was assisted her merely because she had trouble remaining in a straight line, plus she had an issue reading the numbered doors without assistance. Ivy nearly giggled when she slumped around the corner. An elderly couple looked at her as if she had grown another head or something. Ivy didn't understand why either. "Sos-sorry. I'm tryin to be sneaky." Ivy heard her partner laugh beside her. Why though? She wasn't trying to be funny. She was trying to explain why she turned the corner like she did. Ivy didn't realize that she was making no sense. No one could understand what she was saying. Ivy did though. She knew exactly what she meant. It just didn't come out the way she wanted it to.

Ivy didn't realize that they were already at her cabin door. In fact she had been too busy trying to stand up straight to even realize that the door was opened and that a conversation was ensuing between Axel and that 'K' dude. "Um she's your friend, right? She had a lot to drink last night. I mean a lot too. She had no idea how to even get back to her cabin so uh, here you go?" Ivy felt her body being pulled into the room and then the door being slammed. Ivy laughed at herself as she stumbled about the room. At one point she nearly knocked into a lamp too. Luckily she caught herself before she fell over, but the lamp wasn't as fortunate. "Axel, is that lamp okay?" Ivy asked as she peered closely to the fallen lamp. Ivy shrugged and continued to stumble her way across the room. She was aiming for the bed. Last night Ivy had more than her fair share of falling on the floor. Now she wanted something softer to land on. Ivy stumbled a little right before she felt her body slip onto the bed. It was a messy landing, but she had managed. Patting the bed beside her, Ivy beckoned her handsome friend to join her. "Come on handsome! Join me!" Ivy had forgotten if she had ever been drunk with Axel before. But if so then she must realize by now that Ivy was a real people person when she was both drunk and sober. But when she was drunk, she had a tendency to forget that people had boundaries. Axel however, she wasn't sure if he did or not. But he looked like he'd be an awfully good pillow for her. Especially the next morning when she was really going to need him.
<i></i>

Axel was laying on his bed, and he opened his eyes to realize what he thought was Ivy was actually some pillows. So she was not here. She must have gotten lucky. He felt his blood heat up a bit, but he did not feel it boil. He was a little bad but he did not know what they were going to be in the future, but the idea of her with another man just made him uncomfortable. She just seemed naive. Sure, she slept around a lot, but she could still be naive. Axel sort of cared for her, but it was not like he was going to show it. Last time he did, he ended up screwed over one way or another. He sat up and rubbed his face. He might as well stay up until Ivy got back. She might be extremely drunk which was what he actually believed. As soon as the door opened, he rose to his feet and heard a man's voice. Axel folded his arms across his chest as he stared at the other man. Who was he kidding? He could kill this man with the room itself. He looked to Ivy and saw that she was, insanely drunk. It would be a while before she would be sober again. Axel nodded, "Thanks for the delivery. I'll be sure to send a thank you note to the person that damaged the goods. Now leave." He walked the man out of the cabin room where Axel closed the door and he locked it so that they would not be disturbed. He rubbed his temples and he could actually smell the alcohol. He hoped that he did not get a contact drunk by being around her. Axel looked at the door and realized that he had actually slammed it, and caused some of the wood to splinter. Oh well, this was not his boat or anything, so he was not going to worry or care. Right now, his first priority was getting Ivy safely to bed.

Hearing a shatter of glass, Axel turned around to see the lamp busted on the floor, and Ivy asking him if the lamp was okay. "No," answered Axel with a shrug. He waved his hand and the lamp repaired itself, before getting back on the platform where it once sat. Axel was not really pleased, but he would deal with that since he always have. He looked toward Ivy and wondered if she would need some help to get into the bed. He walked with some distance behind him as she stumbled a bit, landing on her bed. At least that seemed to be fine. He looked down, and leaned against the wall, wondering if he would need to watch after her for the night, or at least until she was asleep. However the dark wizard was somewhat shocked when she patted the bed, and beckoned him to come and join her. What did she mean by that? Cuddling, doing it, what? He didn't know, and wondered if he should even bother with it. He scratched his scalp for a moment, before fixing his hair and deciding that he should go join her. Ivy would not have wanted this if she was asking for it. He walked over and he sat down next to her. He placed his hands on his lap and he muttered, "Ivy, you are drunk. I think your thoughts might be a little off, and so is your judgment. You don't want me in bed with you. You won't be able to keep your hands off of me." Axel was smirking by the time he said the last part. He thought that she really would not be able to. After all, he was rather handsome and he knew this. He often used his appearance to his advantage.

Ivy rolled her pale green eyes at Axel's statement to her. "Since when has Axel Zhefarovich everstarted to deny a lady a good time? Come here." Ivy muttered as Axel had sat next to her on the bed, but that wasn't quit what she had meant. Ivy wrapped her hands around his elbow and tugged him to her, so that he was hovering over her on the bed. Ivy missed having a guy to cuddle with during the night, and it had been a long time since she had had someone to do that with. Axel was Ivy's best friend. Whether they had romantic feelings for one another or not didn't really matter to her, they were close enough for her to feel comfortable with this situation. Of course the fact that she was drunk also played a part in it. When Ivy was sober normally she tried to avoid doing sexual things with him because she knew that he kind of had a girlfriend. But drunk Ivy didn't care at all. "I'm in some serious need of affection tonight, Mr. Zhefarovich." Ivy whispered softly as she pulled his face towards hers and connected their lips. The kiss was soft at first, but the longer it progressed, the more passionate it became. The only time they broke apart, was for the couple of seconds it took to catch their a breath or two and remove some clothing. "Try not to tear my back up this time." Ivy slurred in a drunken manner as she kissed him again. Hopefully Axel wouldn't be mad at her. He didn't seem like he cared all that much about...whatever he name was. But he might have had a good time with her. So for all she knew, he wouldn't like this sort of thing going on. Ivy leaned over and turned the only source of light within the room down, and wrapped her arms around his neck, fully intending on having a good night with Axel.
"Axeeeeeellllll!" Ivy playfully cooed as she exited the bathroom. After a morning of overcoming her hangover, she was now rearing and ready to go and get some breakfast. Ivy knew that Axel was still asleep, but she wasn't going to have any of that. Not when she was starving. Ivy flung herself onto the bed and crawled over to Axel. The first thing she did was lean down and nuzzle his face. "Axel, can we go get some breakfast? I'm starving. Pleaaasee?" Ivy pleaded. Lightly, she kissed his nose and waited to see if he was going to get up and comply with her wishes. He knew that Ivy had a big appetite, so if she didn't get some food in her belly soon, she couldn't be held responsible for her actions. Ivy pouted for a moment and laid her head against his chest. Did he want her to starve? He apparently did because he wasn't moving. Ivy waited for a couple more minutes before she decided to get out of bed and try to get him up and out of bed another way. Ivy grabbed Axel's legs and tried to tug him out of the bed. Too bad he was much larger and heavier than she was. Ivy didn't move an inch. Ivy huffed and tugged the covers off a little bit. "You're being a bum! Come on!" Ivy crawled back onto the bed and sighed. She was so hungry. But Axel was being so unfair about this. Ivy would get up and go herself, but she had no idea where it was. Plus she feared that if she left, she wouldn't be able to find Axel again. They came together, they needed to leave together.

Axel heard his name called out, but he was simply dreaming. He was still stuck in his land of dreams, where he controlled everything. So far he was dreaming of none other than Ivy, and how she managed to seduce him. However that happened last night, so he was merely having a little bit of a rerun. Nothing wrong with that. Axel was dead tired. After all, he had relations with two women last night, so he was not about to wake up easily, not even with the kiss on the nose, and how Ivy had crawled near him. However what did wake him up a bit was when he felt someone tugging on his leg, and he could hear Ivy saying something about him being a bum, and to come on. Come on, what? If she wanted morning sex, then she would be disappointed. He did not want that. He was just too tired. He wanted to sleep some more. He opened his eyes a bit, and saw her on the bed, and he slowly sat up. He was still sore as hell, but he would have to get up eventually. He nudged her a bit, and said tiredly, "What in the world could you possibly want this early in the morning?" However he then remembered that she was like the human trash can. She could eat as much as he could, and it was almost scary. He groaned, and fetched his clothing before he was dressed enough to get out of the room, and go on to get her something to eat. "Come on then, just don't pounce on me. You kind of wore me out. I need to recover." He smirked a bit, before he shrugged, and walked her out of the room to get something to eat. It was like nothing happened between them, just like last time. He could get used to that.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back