Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
hmm...duno how to start..XD

(ok so this post doesnt count on the smily quote :p )

Darren walked along brightstone village with Libby and smiled at her before kissing her then said."Your amazing do you now that."

Libby wandered hand-in-hand with Darren through brightstone village, and kissed him back. She smiled, blushing, "Thanks, so are you" she replied looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, a bit" She said, relizing she hadn't eaten since breakfast, when she had tried to apologize to toni who had not accepted, and then to find larissa sitting next to her laughing. "Sounds good" she smiled.

(ders this quote "i love how easily you make me smile" it reli applies here, every post since..er a long tym, has the wrd smile/smiled in it :p)

(Good quote :p )

Darren grinned and looked around for the nearest restaurant then spotted one."How about there?"He asked as he pointed to it.

((I think we should just stay in this topic but pretend we are in a restaurant but if you want we can go somewhere))

(yup, will b easier too :)) oh god didn't relize it wud do that.. :) ) is what i meant

Libby's glance followed his direction, "Yeah sure," she peered in, a saw a few people in there, "Not too busy," she said turning back to him smiling, "Let's go"

(wud i b ruining the effect of this topic if i was to say how clumsy i was just now tripping up the stairs?? :p)

"How about that one?" she asked, pointing to a table near the window. She had never been in here before, and wondered what it would be like.

(hehe gdgd :p )

"Sure."Darren said and walked to the table wit Libby before taking a seat and passing her the menu so she could have a look at it.

"Thanks" she said, after sitting down and being passed the menu. She scanned it, thinking..

(hmm..this is difficult bit..what kind of resturant is this??)

(lol ok..a very wide variety! hehe)

Libby passed the menu back to him, "What you having?" she asked.

"Erm, can i have the same please, except without the (oh no i cant spell this) core-shet (is the only way lol!!)" She asked smiling.

(hope dat made sence XD)

"Can i have cream soda please" she asked. Recently, soda was the only thing she had drunk, apart from the rare bit of lake water, which was by accident.

Darren smiled then ordered the burgers and soda's he placed them on the table and said."Enjoy."He then took a bit of his burger as he thought of something to say.

"Thank you" she said, taking a gulp of her drink. It was untill now she also relized how thirsty she was. "So, any plans for October?" she asked him, starting on her burger.

"Not that can think of, what about you?"Darren took a sip of his soda then looked around before turning round and smiling at Libby.

Libby shook her head. "I know it's got nothing to do with it but, Do you know Scorpius Malfoy? He's the newest HS transfer student, slytherin." she said quietly. She had found out something from her parents that afternoon, and this was the first she brought up of it.

"Umm, well." Libby was unsure if she should tell him, because even she herself didn't know for definate. "Earlier, i recieved a letter. I have no idea why they didn't tell me before. I'm..adopted." she said, remembering how confused and muddled she had been when she first found out, she looked up at Darren, and continued, "Ive asked her, who my real family is, and, well, i dont know for sure but i think he's my brother." she said. "Please don't tell anyone, not even larissa" she asked. If she found it wasn't true she didn't want rumours about it.

"I am now, i think. Although earlier it was a bit of a shock" she replied. She always thought she had a good relationship with her family, her brother Cedric, and earlier, it had seemed to fall apart. "I need to talk to scorpius about it though, ask him some things." she said. Her family may have been crashing but she was determind to build it up again.

(btw dw im nt leaving to talk to scopius, im already doing that in diff tab :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back