Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
There was a loud thump in the bedroom of the Turner residence. Andrea searched for her diary she had lost. She had always kept her diary where she knew where to find it. If this rendition could not be called epic theft, the girl knew who to blame and Andrea was about to cry aloud. There was so much written about it and also about Ajax and his mutual adventures and Andrea didn't want her brother to read them, but it wasn't Daniel who hadn't committed any crime. Andrea went down the stairs and yelled loudly. '' Daniel Turner, where is my diarie? I will kill you, if you read it!'' Andry was joked, but she was so much angrie to him. She alredy today wanted to helped father with farm not again killed brother.

Daniel had come home shortly before he was able to climb the stairs to the second floor, when his sister's voice was heard and it made him stop like a ladder. He didn't really understand why that noise had to be made. 'Andrea, what are you screaming like crazy? what diary? Why should I read the secrets of the jade? ' he refused, then sighed and then passed his sister to climb upstairs. He was tired, now Daniel wanted to rest a bit.

Andrea opened her mouth when she heard her brother's words. He didn't want to do pranks? She didn't believe her brother, pie for her like a diary when not her rooms get lost? ''I'm not craizy, but you are a jerk. You mean my diary just disappeared from my room? I have to help Dad, not knock you all the time.'' Andrea was so angry with her brother and she wanted soon take her wand, becouse she was tired of trouble maker like her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back