Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Okay, so I want Danton to have 'friends' now, I put 'friends' in that way, because the only real friends he has are his siblings and his cousin Hayley-now these people have to be MEAN, as is in the title. They will be more accomplices, and they will use each other in their little schemes for power, rather than being friends, they will be like friends, but never close. So, here come the requirements (God, that souns bad, but I couldn't think of a better word.)

These people will be friends with both the twins-if you can, please choose one-as I rp both twins, I can't have TOO many rp's with the same people, but if you have an idea that involves both-I'll probably be up for it! :D

Also, I would definitely prefer if these kids were purebloods, they don't have to be English, but maybe a few of them could know their parents and that's how they'd knoiw each other-I'm hoping that it's possible that Danielle/Danton might know some of these people since childhood.

There can definetly be no muggleborns-half-bloods may be tolerated, but Danton/Danielle won't really respect them, and part veelas etc. will be treated better than half-bloods, but they won't really be too involved. I'm hoping for a kind of evil, informal gang.

So, if any of you have any ideas, please post here!! :D :D

P.S. :Sorry muggle-born characters.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back