Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna had taken care of today by announcing with a spell Daintree that she had met her because she had taken care of the gift. Because Daintree was her best friend who didn't want to lose and was a great interlocutor. What an idea had come to Jenna's mind. As the peace of mind had been regained, she had recently begun to appear again in drawing cartoons. And slowly, in free moments, small works were created. These few pages have been but did not intend to present to Daintree, who gives the gift. These Slytherin notebooks had a cartoon portrait of Daintree. At the bottom of the pictures was a fairy tale. Of course, this fairy tale had been transformed from much of what had happened, it had to be just hearty and laudatory.

This mini booklet was meant to be a heartfelt joy to make Daintree feel good and understand how big a girl and their friendship would be.
- Daintree?-The girl had decided to look for her here and hoped she would find her. The steps led her further and the girl tried to find him. Jenna held her hands Slytherin notebook.

Last edited:
Daintree was a little surprised to receive a letter from Jenna asking him to meet with her. He didn’t mind, Jenna was a good enough friend, and he had spent quite a bit of time around the girl recently, it wasn’t too annoying to him that they didn’t share a house or a year which made it difficult to spend time with her, but it was why he was happy to seek her out now. He re-read the note of where she had said she would meet him and head through the school corridors until she got to where she was. He took a moment standing at the entrance and then spotted her. ”Jenna!” he said in response when she said his name. He walked over to her and smiled at her, forcing a warm expression on her features. ”Good to see you again,” he told her sincerely, ”How are you? Hows your term fairing?” he asked all of the right questions to begin this conversation in a friendly manner. He could see in her hands she was holding a slytherin notebook, which was odd, since she wasn’t a slytherin.

"How are you Daintree?" Jenna finaly find him and she was happy to see him again. Daintree was jer best friend and she was lucky to meet him. "Can i hug you?" Jenna asked Daintree and he was alredy know this and hoped he wouldn't be mad at her. "I'm realy good and you? Oh, i just forgot. This notebook is for you. I made your portret here and something nice with draw. I hope you liked. I just wanted, say thanky for be my friend!" Jenna give him Slytherin notebook and hoped he would be like . "You are my best friend, i wanted made something good for you!" She smiled.

Dain smiled and nodded, ”I’m well,” he replied, he was kept busy as he worked on his plan, putting steps in motion and trying his best to not get on anyone’s bad side. The rugby game had been a success and he knew he needed to continue that. He needed to do more that would ensure he was the most popular or at least the most known in his year. Daintree nodded at her, ”Of course,” he said, opening his arms and hugging the girl, he wasn’t always a huge fan of hugs but Jenna was a good friend and so the hug was part of maintaining that. He looked at the present as she handed it to him, so the slytherin notebook was for him, not for her. Daintree held it lightly in his hands, turning to the page of his portrait and looking it over. She was clearly very talented, ”This is amazing Jenna, you’re my best friend too,” he told her. It wasn’t a lie particularly, he was friends with her, they were friends. He knew that he was closer to her than most others, but he might not’ve claimed the title of best friend unless she had said it first. ”Now I feel bad, I didn’t get you anything and I certainly can’t draw as well,”

''I'm glad to hear that!'' Jenna smiled to Daintree. Feeling Daintree's hands on her back, Jenna felt a sigh of relief and closed her eyes. Although this moment would not end. The fact that the guy didn't push him made his heart start beating faster. She would not have passed the refusal, but she was glad that Daintree and she were best friends. The girl next to Daintree felt a sense of security. Hugging he was nice, but then she let go. '' I'm glad you like it!'' Jenna was happy to see Daintree smiling about her friendship gift. '' Don't worie about that! I'm just happy you like the present.'' Jenna smiled to him.

Daintree kept the hug for a moment before pulling away from her. He had didn’t often give hugs, but it seemed like the right thing to do. The teen looked at her when he pulled away and then just gave her a small smile when she assured him that she was just happy he liked the present. He did really feel a but bad, if he’d known that she’d give him something he might’ve had something prepared for her, it would be only fair for them. The boy glanced around and cursed that they weren’t somewhere with more flowers or something he could grab, but he spotted it. A little flower growing out of the rock. He gave Jenna a signal to hold on for a moment, he pulled the flower and then walked back over to her, ”Here, a flower, a little I owe you a better present for our friendship,” Daintree gave a small grin to her as he said it.

''Thanky, Daintree!'' Jenna smiled to him and take the flower. She always liked flower and Jennas favorit flower was roses but she was happy about Daintree who can make something nice in tree seconds. Then she later was thinking about, what she and Daintree can do. '''What, you wanna do right now? '' She asked the boy.

Daintree smiled at her, she seemed to like the flower that he had given her, despite the fact he’d just picked it from the stones. It didn’t really matter, the point was that he had promised her a present with that flower and he fully intended to do so. He just needed to speak to his father about sending him something. ”I’m not sure,” he replied, he didn’t particularly know what else to do, he had really only filled this day to spend time with her. ”We could do something in the arts room, or play like hide and seek here if you want,” he thought the latter a little childish, but if she was keen, then he wouldn’t really say no.

''Me to!'' Jenna don't wanted be here all the time and do nothing. She needed one grate thing and then tell Daintree but he can do the faster befoure Jenna says. '' We can go the arts room, if you want?'' Jenna wanted go back shcool, becouse she get a little cold.

Daintree looked at her, and just nodded, ”Sure, the arts room sounds like fun,” He didn’t know what they could do in there, but they were just hanging around in the courtyard and he wasn’t sure what else they could do, he didn’t particularly have any other ideas in mind, so if that was what they did, and in the arts room they’d find plenty more he’d be fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back