Where Are You?!

Valefaria Lutrova

OOC First Name
T
Wand
Black Palm Wood 14" Core of Vampire's Blood
It was not long ago when Valefaria came into contact with Lukas Malkov, and had an intense night of making love, and she did not kill him. She did not know why she did not kill him but she had ran. Escaped through a window. This time, she was armed with a wand, and she could use it against him, as well as her ninja stars and other weapons concealed. Valefaria had kept tabs on fires that have come on and about, and now her violet eyes flared as much as a building that caught on fire just recently. If there was a large fire here and now, he was sure to be around. Valefaria stood on a roof, her black gown flowing to her ankle. She glared at the building, and she saw a figure, but he or she was too fast to be seen. She climbed down a fire escape, her bare feet touching the side walk. Valefaria had little to no patience. She was not feeling well and it was not until she had spent a little time with her older brother that he pointed out the impossible. She was baring a child with a stranger. She was three months now, and barely showing. She could do what she wanted, she would not let this child stop her. Valefaria gazed around and she shouted, "Get out here you son of a *****!" Valefaria was feral. She wanted him out here and she wanted to make him pay for what he had done to her.

She shrieked, "Lukas! I know you are here, and if you ever want to see the light of day again, you will come out here and face me like a man!" Valefaria started to feel a little faint, but she fought against it. Valefaria could feel her high blood pressure increase, and she held her head, only to feel something pouring from her nose, and come to discover with her hand, blood. Another nose bleed? Come on, doesn't this pregnancy thing ever get any easier? Then again, this was the first baby to make it past the second month. With her activeness, she thought that she could never really have a child, and now, she was. And it seemed like it was staying. Valefaria waited as the night came to its beginning. The nose bleed discontinued and she used a spell to clean herself up, and she had to remember, that this baby did not like it when she was angry. But her blood was boiling. She did not even know what it was. She never checked, and she did not really want to. Right now, she wanted to strangle Lukas.

Lukas had been everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He still made his regular rounds about Europe as well as his his occasional fire starting games, but he had been a lot more quiet and hidden as of late. He was indeed officially wanted for Arson in his home Country of Russia so he decided that staying hidden and not out in the open was his best chance at not getting caught and thrown into Azkaban. So he had chosen a random empty building in Europe and unpacked his things there for a temporary stay. It wasn't much especially since he only carried what he needed and what needed was only the essentials. Sometimes Lukas hated being homeless and a wanderer because he felt very alone and without many things that he really wanted deep inside. But at the same time he needed to remind himself of why he had left his home in the first place. He was looking for his sister that had left him alone Ten long Years ago and he wanted to get away from the rules and torture that his idiotic parents put him through. Once Kasura was found and located he could actually work on maybe getting a permanent place and stop moving around so much. But the fires would not stop nor would the hatred and the anger, so much built up anger. It didn't help that not longer than three months ago he had met and made love to a beautiful woman who pissed him off like no other had before. He had a chance to kill her and burn that attraction right out the window but he didn't take the chance. Something prevented him from killing her and just getting his life on while he could. She was like his sister, no matter how much they upset him and drove him crazy he could never bring himself to actually finish the job and kill them. Hopefully he would never run into that Rose that, annoying excuse for a woman ever again. He did not need a woman and he did not need something to distract him, all he wanted to do was set fires and find his sister. Unless she could help him commit to those acts he didn't want or need her.

Currently Lukas was shirtless and was lifting a heavy weight with one hand. Practicing his skills and strengthening himself was something he thought he needed to do if he was going to wander around his entire life. He was a man and wanted to feel the pride of being fit and strong. Sweat dripped down his abdomen as he found himself growing exhausted from the hour of endlessly lifting this weight. It wasn't until he heard the violently yelling of a woman that he paused in the lifting. He knew that voice, all too well. His hand opened and carelessly let the weight fall to the floor as he grabbed a jacket and placed it over him. He didn't bother to button it up or hide his chest, it probably wouldn't be long before he got rid of her anyways. He Apparating outside into the cold night and allowed his darkened black and purple rimmed eyes stare into the dark and catch sight of that dark beauty. "What do you want? I'm busy woman and frankly...I don't feel like listening to you scream at me." He commented as he stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets and stared at her. He could swear he almost smelt blood in the air but it was a little hard to see in the dark. Why was she here and what was going to happen? Lukas didn't want her to be around. She was going to cause him to become distracted and unfocused again. And why was she so angry?

Valefaria felt like she were on fire. She fell into silence, and she waited. Her ears perked around her as she wondered just what he was doing and where he was. Valefaria held her stomach and she growled under her breath, "Curse the ground he walks on." Valefaria's violet eyes danced around the alley, and she wondered if he were going to show up. She started to get nauseous again and she thought violently, Oh baby, whatever the hell you are, you are lucky that I can't kill you right now because I would if it would not damage my own body. It was never meant to happen. Valefaria breathed in the night air, and she moved her black hair from her face, as her bare feet took her back and forth. Valefaria heard the voice that had haunted her for a long time. Valefaria felt some sort of bond, and knew by her instincts that she could not kill Lukas. He was the father of this insect inside her that was already starting to affect her mind. Slowly she turned to her side and inclined her head to Lukas as he stood there in the alley. She glared at him, if looks could kill, he would be dead on the spot. "The name is Valefaria Baronova, not woman. I won't need to yell now that you are here." Valefaria itched to get inside of her gown and get out her ninja stars to throw at the man.

His body was lovely to look at, but she forced herself to restrain. Instead, her hand went to her still almost flat stomach, and she continued to breathe heavily. "I highly doubt you are busy. Your life is not near as exciting as you may think it is. Jumping from area to area, setting buildings on fire, and for what? You don't have anyone to worry about but yourself. Lukas, things have changed and by Merlin, I should have killed you before we made love or else I would not be here today!" Right now, the woman looked out of her mind. Well, maybe she was. Her moods were horrid, and she seemed a little more wild than before. However her face seemed to glow as well. Pregnancy did a number on the body. Her chest was sore, she wanted to sleep more and she had some weird cravings. Valefaria waved her hand in the air that was not on her stomach to keep his mouth shut while she was ranting like hell, ""Your cursed sperm should be annihilated to have infested my body with a fetus." It was one odd way of telling him that she was pregnant with his child, but she was too upset to even think of good words. Now, to let the news process before she could actually...attack him. It was better to give someone the news and let them freak out, and then killing them. If she were able.

Lukas carefully raised an eyebrow when she snarked right back at him for his comment and told him that her name was Valefaria Baronova and not woman, he thought her name was Rose? His arms crossed over his chest and he stared at her carefully and almost to the point of glaring her down. "I thought your name was Rose? What other secrets are you hiding from the man you made passionate love with not too long ago?" Lukas chuckled as his eyes bore her down. Now he was just being nothing more than a pain in the a** for her. She had given him many problems before and to be honest he wanted to show her that she didn't have much influence on him. Except for those butterflies that he really wished to eliminate from inside of him one way or another, when he was a young kid his elder sister Kasura always told him that those butterflies meant that he really liked or had a strong attraction to someone. To hell with that Theory. He did not care at for this vile woman, she gave him a night of passion and a few cuts and bruises and other than that they had nothing to do with one another. So why the hell was she back here and trying to piss him off once again. 'You were a fool Kasura, in so many ways' He scoffed at his own thoughts, she wouldn't know what love or attraction was when she barely ever had time to care for someone other than herself. Thats why she left him alone and ran away to be on her own. Kasura was so selfish at times, and that just proved it. But he missed her so much. She was the only person to understand and accept him for who he was. The one person who could lead him to her, he would owe a lifetime of favors too. And maybe, just maybe spare that person from his vengeful flames. His eyes shifted back to the woman before his eyes widened and he he stared at with anger and annoyance.

"I do much more than just set fires m'dear. Not that you'd know about any of that though nor would I ever feel like telling you. What are you here for then? Would you like another round of love making?" Lukas offered slyly as he fiddled with his wand a little. He wasn't going to shoot at her because not only did he not feel like it. There was something telling him to not even bother to harm her. He didn't know what it was but there was a twinge of regret constantly washing over him as he thought about her bloody body in his arms. Lukas felt sick now. Putting his wand back into his pocket he froze and allowed is to nearly fall out of his hands when he heard Valefaria mentioned something about a fetus. Did she mean a baby? There was just no way that could work. "A baby?! You have got to be f*cking kidding me!" Lukas hissed out in shock and frustration, he figured she was just trying to get him all riled up and was only playing around. He didn't even want a child in his life right now. There was too much going on and too much he needed to do, and raising a baby wasn't one of them. He was a wanted criminal for crying out loud! What kind of parenting was that?

"Oh, could you be any more stupid? When I kill others, I leave a mark on their forehead, saying that they had died of a seven deadly sin: lust. I also left a black rose on their body, thus gaining the nickname," Valefaria Baronova practically revealed her disguise, and she did not care right now because she was pregnant and by hell she was not thinking with logic as she was talking with her hormones taking charge. "You were going to be my fifteenth victim." Valefaria liked to conserve her killings, though they have been so spaced out, they were almost not even connected at all. There was no telling whether it was muggle or a witch or muggle doing the killings. Valefaria did not look happy at all, despite the attraction she was currently fighting right now to him. She blamed it on the baby inside her wanting his or her father. Valefaria wanted to spread his blood all over the wall and invent another deadly sin: treachery. To her, that is what he acted upon her. Valefaria also wanted to kiss him, be wrapped in his arms. How could she want two totally different things? Valefaria never understood her actions, and why she did the things she had done. But in the end, her actions were always for the best for her. Now, she had this kid to think about. She did not even have a home. She bounced from place to place and never thought about settling down, ever. Now, she had to find a job, live in a house and become a stupid mother. That was something that Valefaria really did not want to do in her life.

"Idiot, one time is enough," lied Valefaria through clenched teeth. She was angry enough, why was he trying to give gasoline to the fuels of hatred she had right now? Valefaria nodded slowly. He was shocked and frustrated, she could tell. She would not be standing here now if she were joking. She would be seeking out more people to slaughter because they allow corruption of human nature to lead to their ultimate downfall. "Three months and twelve days, counting. I am seriously unhappy with this right now, Lukas." Valefaria's vision began to swirl, and she stepped to the side, and sank down to the alley floor. He had dropped his wand, out of shock to the news. Not that she could really blame him though. She did not know what else to do right now. Valefaria muttered, "I'd much rather die than keep this child. Motherly instincts are a pain." Valefaria wanted to just curl up under a warm bed, but right now, she lacked that until tomorrow morning. What else could she do right now? Valefaria retrieved her dagger and clinched it in her hand. "I should kill you where you stand." Valefaria wanted to throw the dagger, something she was very experienced in, but her arm refused to raise. She was unable to kill Lukas.

"Well it's not like I knew that Valefaria. Was? Why don't you kill me now..you have an easy right now." Lukas was surprised that she had killed so many men in her lifetime. And her methods of letting those know that it was her that murdered them was a little odd too. Whether or not she wanted to believe it they all lived by a sin or some sort. Whether or not it consumed them was a mystery until the day they meet their demise. Lukas had never purposely intended to kill someone. All the fires he started that people had perished in weren't exactly planned so he could kill anyone or make their lives end because of something he disliked about them. He was just attracted to the flames and that was what made him desire to see more and more fires break out all over the place. Was it so wrong to have a fascination and a desire to see something burn? Everyone else was allowed to be happy and do what they love so why wasn't he allowed to do what he loved? In a way he knew his parents were to blame for this because of them he had lost control and found himself finding sickening fascinations with things. He didn't think that even Valefaria would understand his reasonings. Why didn't Valefaria kill him though? Why was he still alive and not one of her victims? She could have murdered him that night easily but she didn't and now here they were, both still alive and back in each other's faces once again. He could only hope she wasn't planning anything against him. He sure as hell had given up trying to get rid of her. Lukas did not feel the need to murder her anymore.

"This cannot be happening to me. Valefaria I cannot be a father! I'm a wanted criminal and a wanderer. I have more important things to do than care for a child." Lukas told her as his eyes widened and he spoke almost bitterly. He could not have a little baby to care for, spreading his blood and his line. He wanted to find his sister before he ever settled down yet here this woman was pregnant with his child. Why was he being so tortured. Surely this was even worse then being forced to become married to a woman he didn't love, but to have a child with someone he barely knew. "Have you come here to ask for support? Or just to threaten me?" Lukas brushed part of the jacket he was wearing with his hand carefully. He wasn't wearing a shirt still but seemed to ignore the fact because now he was now going to be a father. His parents were going to see him reproduce. But he wasn't really sure if he would bother to tell them the news.

Valefaria rolled her eyes at his comment. If only it were that easy. Why could she not kill him like any other worthless and vile male that walked this earth that only thought with his trousers? Valefaria placed her hand upon her stomach and she could feel her blood pressure rise beneath her skin. Her nose started to bleed once again, and she cleaned that while cursing in Russian. She said enough to make a sailor blush. Valefaria released a sigh and she murmured, "Lukas, how do you think I feel? I am a wanted criminal, and I don't even have a permanent home. I just venture from place to place. I am merely deja vu to people passing on the streets. Those who know me, are secret, and those who have been with me are dead." She did not have family, but she did have Hades. However, he was like her, but had many places he could reside in. But Valefaria would prefer to have a place of her own first. Valefaria thought it would be hard to even have a stable income, but she did not know that she had an inheritance from her mother, if only she had gone to her mother's house that was abandoned. It would have been a lot easier on her if she had. She was good at tracking people and places. She inherited that gift from the same gene as her brother, but she did not get the stalking thing. Just finding people, but not following.

She spoke honestly, "I came here to kill you. But I just can't do it. I don't know why, but for some reason, there is something in my mind that is telling me different. You are better left alive than dead." Valefaria slowly stood up and held that sharp dagger at her side. She clinched it, and tried to throw it, but it never left her fingers. She raised her shoulders up and let them down once. She did not understand why it was happening to her. She smirked lightly, changing the subject, "Lovely tracking skills I have, huh. How else could I have found you?" It was maybe one of her favorite skills other than hopping buildings and killing, but she won't be able to do that until she is free of developing baby inside of her. It was like an anchor, holding her down so that she could do absolutely nothing. She wanted to be active, free. It was something Valefaria loved and that was freedom to do what she want and when she pleased. That is, until this handsome stranger came into her life.

Lukas was surprised that he and Valefaria had so much in common with one another. They were both wanted criminals that never stayed in one place too long and never made too much connection with others. No wonder there was such an attraction between them. Lukas smirked when he heard her swore in Russian, since that was his native tongue he couldn't help but tune in to see what she was so irked off about, he loved it when they got mean and nasty. Lukas flicked a piece of his hair out of his face before he decided to finally get a word in. "Lovely language you have there. I must admit, you and I have more in common that I would have expected..we are nothing but wandering shadows. But that doesn't change the fact that you and I have committed a mistake." The fact that there was now a baby into the mix. He would have greatly loved to spread his line one day but right now there was a lot more that needed to be done. And he wasn't so sure if Valefaria was the one he wanted to birth his child in the first place, she kind of pissed him off. At the same time he guess he liked her or had an attraction to her, but women were so annoying most of the time that he wasn't even sure if that he wanted to associate with them. They were everywhere though so he wasn't sure that he could keep avoiding them all of his life, he was only a man with so much going for him. He needed to find his sister anyways, chances were that she was just as infuriating as this woman was. Lukas began to wonder how exactly she found him in such a place like this, was she able to track him? Lukas had made himself hidden for a reason yet it seemed that that she was able to find him anyways and he knew it wasn't out at random.

"You...tracked me? How is that even possible!? So if your not going to kill me then what do you expect me to do? I don't want a child Valefaria..I don't have time for one. When I finish what needs to do maybe..but not now." Lukas felt bad for shutting her and his unborn baby down but she had to understand that he had been working years for some of these things and he didn't want to lose his chance so suddenly. It wasn't like he planned to get this woman pregnant so she could have his baby or anything but now he was suddenly thrown with the responsibility

Valefaria swayed back and forth on the balls of her feet, bare and feeling every crumb of earth and concrete beneath her, feeling the vibrations as people walked about close by. She rolled her purple eyes as he commented about what they had in common, and that they had made a mistake. Like she did not know that already. Valefaria pointed out, “A wondering shadow does not need a child, alas here one appears as a shadow has, because this baby was not planned and he or she came from the shadows. I wish to have foreseen this because I would not have committed to the mistake in the first place.” She did not want to really do anything more but to run, run from her problems, run from her pregnancy, but it would do nothing more but follow her because this baby was inside her, taunting her. Valefaria would have no other choice but to keep the baby, and figure out a way to have the child in a safe environment. And this was an interesting thought, she did not see Lukas there with her raising the child. She could see herself cradling it, loving it, with purple eyes. But Lukas was not there. Valefaria could careless if he wanted to be there or not. Surely, she had an attraction to Lukas, but she did not want to force him into anything that she would not want to be forced into. Valefaria wanted to kill him, but she could not bring herself to do so.

Slipping the dagger into her strap on her thigh, she was no longer armed with a dangerous weapon. It was the least she could do right now. She shoved her hair from her face, pale and flushed from the blood pressure that had rose to high levels, though nothing abnormal for a pregnancy. Valefaria thought for a moment, and she smiled lightly, “A witch like myself never reveals her secrets. Actually, with given time, I can track anyone I desire. Actually, I don’t expect you to do anything. I don’t want you around if it has to be forced. I don’t want you around if you don’t want to be. In fact, I don’t know you, and I don’t want you around, period.” This may come for a shock for Lukas, but what she was saying was that she did not want him around her and the baby anymore. She knew how it would be, and if he did not have time for a baby, he did not deserve to be around him or her. It was like a flashback to her own childhood. Neither parents wanted her before they died. Why should they deserve to see her if they returned as ghosts in the world? Valefaria turned to leave Lukas in peace, but because she was now with child, she would be much more cautious with traveling, and she would be easily stopped.

Lukas rolled his eyes and went to turn and walk away from her and away from that child. But then something struck him that made him stop in his place and started to reconsider. Sometimes he hated that wretched heart of his for always getting in the way of the things he wanted, he wanted to get away but his heart told him to stay put until something was done about this. Lukas would have figured that he was just a bad father and went of his merry way. He sighed and turned back around as his raven black hair flicked in the wind and into his face. For a moment his eyes gleamed purple, letting his true Malkov come out. "Before I go though...I have an possibly idea or rather..statement to run by you." Lukas told Valefaria as he slowly and carefully made his way closer to her and his unborn child. If one had seen him compared to his siblings they would say that all the Malkov's looked very similar. They all had the dark hair and pale skin, though him and Kallisto didn't get fully purple colored eyes like Kasura and Kaia did. They only had the purple rimmed ones, maybe one day Valefaria would have the ability to meet his family. His sisters would be the only ones he would allow to see her to begin with, Lukas knew that his mother and father would probably not approve. They never approved of anything he wanted to do. Lukas was now less than a few feet from Valefaria and he towered over her pretty much, well at least he felt like he did. His coat and hair still blew in the wind as he tried to think of a way to word what he wanted to say. He sighed before he brushed his hair away and gazed down at her stomach. He would really need to set something on fire later because this was causing him to become stressed. Twenty-five, wanted for arson, and now he's going to become a father. What more could he do with his life to upset his parents? Lukas would have enjoyed this more if he wasn't so unsure about all of this.

"Valefaria, if you can help me find what I'm looking for...I may have no reason to run and shun either you or the child anymore. My goal in life is to find something... something that I have spent over eleven years looking for..help me find that and I may change my mind. Or leave me be and we can forget about this whole thing." Lukas told her. His words were nothing short of cold and informative because he figured she would just leave him be and that would be that, he could leave in peace. He remembered her saying that she was a good tracker and that could be very useful to him. Though even if she did accept a part of Lukas figured that she would never find Kasura. He had been at it for more than a decade and even so much as a glance of her had been seen. Maybe she was killed or died not long after she left because she wasn't able to fend for herself. One thing for sure though, she was rather hard to find for someone as easy to describe as her. Maybe she didn't want to be found.

Valefaria was heading away from Lukas but when he told her that he had a statement to run by her, something that should have made her keep walking, yet she turned slowly and she faced Lukas, and for a moment, his dark eyes were a similar shade her own were. She gazed up into his eyes, curiosity within her own. She wanted him out, and he was drawing her back in. And the sad part was that it was working. She was drawn to him, and had no idea why. Valefaria felt something within her lurch and she narrowed her eyes. Oh the power of this male had over her, she was so pissed off yet she looked so calm at the same time. Her eyes went to her stomach now, before landing back onto his own. Did he want to have a say in the child’s life? She did not think so. Valefaria wanted to see him again, after this, child or not. So, she blurted out without any of her control, “What is it that you are searching for?” Valefaria might have to use this against him, for knocking her up. This could do her good at the same time. Valefaria sighed and she wondered if Lukas would really tell her something that he was spending so much time looking for over to her. Someone like her. Valefaria just wondered what had Lukas wanting something so bad, he would inquire a pregnant woman’s help with.

Lukas was surprised that she stayed here when he mentioned that if she helped him find what he was looking for he might have more of chance to be around. He couldn't promise it would be something to bring him closer but he figured that if he saw Kasura again then he would be able to move on and just let go, to focus on other things. "My older sister Kasura Malkov. She ran away when I was about fourteen years old and I haven't see her since..and we were really close and everything." Lukas muttered softly as his eyes flickered to the ground momentarily. He was afraid to admit that there was something in his life that he had a passion for other than fire. Perhaps of Valefaria understood what it was like to have one person that you really cared for in your life. If she did then maybe she would be willing to help him, she didn't even have to fully find her. If there was word that she was dead or was seen somewhere that would be good enough for him. He just wanted to know what had become of his older sister. Did she ever find that freedom and happiness she was looking for when she left? Would Lukas ever find the same thing?

Oh how Lukas was a fool. He had someone he cared about other than himself, which would in turn make her want to just dangle that knowledge of knowing where she is in front of him. Valefaria cared about no one in her life. She grew up without anyone, and only ones that showed her appreciation were those that took her in as she drifted from place to place. Now she would be seeking out her own place of refuge. Valefaria did not know what to think of Hades for a moment, but he was the master of stalking people, perhaps he could give her some insight to where Kasura Malkov would be. Valefaria nodded slightly, and she murmured, "I don't know what it is like to have someone close to you, nor someone to care about you. But I will find her." Her own motives were different. She did not say that she would bring him to her, but just find her, so that she would keep to her word. Valefaria placed her hand over her stomach, and wondered if she should wait until after she has her baby before she could find that woman. Her skilled worked so much better when she was able to maneuver and do all sorts of leaps and jumps that her body can no longer do now. Valefaria let out a sigh, and she backed from Lukas, before taking off to do what she thought would be revenge instead of just killing him. She was playing with fire, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back